Reviews for Little God of Mischief
paulavara140 chapter 41 . 7/24
Please update ! Your fanfiction it's absolutely perfect!
When you finish the story listen to Orange from Toradora.
Not sappy, SO SWEET! MIRE FLUFF! MORE FLUFF!
Please finish this. I'm dying to see the end.
OMG are you an enormous anime fan like me?
OMG I LOVE MANGA!
Little Loki...so cute! I'm so thrilled!
Madgirl2424 chapter 4 . 5/24
Little charmer super ass funny is there by any chance Clint could teach Loki to shot an Arrow with Clints Bow please?
loki is the best chapter 24 . 4/26
oh ma glob the friken feels man... dam ninjas, they keep cutting those ninja onions and...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOO NARVI COME BAAAAACK HOW COULD U FANFIC WRITER HOW COULD U?! POOOOR LOOOOOKIIIIIIII ! OH GOD POOR VALIIIIII! WHY CANT LOKI WAKE UP AND BE AN ACTUAL KID NOT FROM A SPELL AND FIND OUT IT WAS A DREAM AND STOP HIS WITTLE BRO FROM DIEING AND KILL ALL THE COUNSIL MEMBERS! Also there are some setances that need periods and commas. COOL STORY BRO!
T.R chapter 41 . 4/13
hey, i know its been a long time since your last update and that means you most likely abandoned it. I just wanted to say that i realy realy realylike it and to compliment your writting style. The plot is also very unique and i love where you were going with it. If there is any chance for update i would be thrilled to read it and leave a well earned review. Again, i realy love this story and it would be such a shame for it to be left behind like this while it holds so much potential and adventure and fluff and action and emotions and all the good stuff combined. Hope to read some more of this awesome fic!
T.R.
T.R chapter 27 . 4/12
Cant stop reading and i should be studying. Oh, well, who needs math anyway,right? (Right?)
T.R chapter 12 . 4/11
I honestly love how you described Hela. I was totally seeing her as Morgana from Merlin, she and Loki are incrediblly alike.
Red Wolf chapter 9 . 4/4
Hela, Jormungand, and Fenris are triplets and the children of Loki and Angerboda. I'm pretty sure Hela is the oldest of the three. May even the oldest of all of Loki's children. Narvi and Vali are Loki's youngest children. Not sure if Sleipnir is older of younger than Hela and her brothers. And Baldur's name is Balder in the Marvel Comics. Just thought you should know.
Nix-LokiFan chapter 41 . 3/31
I really loved this chapter and I hope that the next one will be up soon.
Meanwhile I do have one thing I want to address and that is that you spell the word 'while' incorrectly, you spell it 'well' but it is actually spelled 'while'.
Other than that there is no problem with your writing.

Nix :-)