Reviews for Little God of Mischief
*puts hand up*
Lyra.Cryk chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
I like this Loki!
Lyra.Cryk chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Hmm, I seem to suddenly hate Thor...
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
what there isn't any more chapters? please i need the to know. i dont like not knowing
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
also when you are writhing well, i think you are thinking about while, just a heads up :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
you are bloody brilliant :O, this is amazing i love it. please end this, meaning you dont stop it ehehe. i would really like to read the end, im sure its going to be awesome.
Trixy chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
That little line Tony gave to pepper, AWW
Guest chapter 39 . 6/2/2016
I really like Lokis talk with his sons and I love his way of convincing fen to stay there
Guest chapter 36 . 6/1/2016
All the soul animals fit the characters really well I'm amazed by how much work you must have had to do to find such fitting animals
Liz chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
I was already going to leave a review but then you brought out puppy eye Loki and I just LOVE that Darcy punched fandral
blades chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
I always thought thor was a really bad brother in the movies. I mean he didn't even notice his brothers eyes were blue, and also I think Loki could have done so much better in his plans if he was trying. Loki strikes me as the subtle type.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/27/2016
Please make more chapters! This is an amazing story and I'm pretty sure all of your devoted fans out there, me included, absolutely need to hear more! :3
BabyGhost123 chapter 41 . 3/18/2016
U have to update the story and of course finish it. The story was amazing and I felt like crying reading what Loki went through. Now I can understand why he hated his father and also Thor. I just hope that he gets to forgive Odin for his wrong doings and that Odin makes up for what he did to Loki.
Thoriella chapter 41 . 12/30/2015
I love this story! the only thing I don't like is that it took me so long to find it1 YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I know its been two almost three years sense you have posted a new chapter but, I ask the you consider picking it back up again.