Reviews for Little God of Mischief
ShortFandomGirl chapter 2 . 11/2
Wow. Poor Loki. I just want to give him a huge hug right now. I do not like Thor.
andjelija.nenic chapter 36 . 10/11
MLN chapter 41 . 9/9
I hope you decide to continue this story. I would like to see where this goes
Georgina chapter 12 . 8/28
Dude dude dude you should make it so that lady siff ends up liking child loki!
Georgina chapter 11 . 8/27
This is such a good story line I need moreeeeeeese!
Lost frost Wolf chapter 41 . 7/16
Really great story and storytelling! Can't wait for more.

Hopefully soon

Nice job!
We need to see this happening the avengers need to give Loki the talk most preferably by The Avengers altogether
I feel like Loki needs to pull a few small but hilarious pranks to show he is still mischievous in a more good way and he also needs to fake innocence.
DeGenerateVamp chapter 41 . 7/12
Excellent story! I can't wait to read more! Oh, I do hope Little and Adult Loki will be alright after this is done... *cringes* Love how Loki made Jane stand up for herself! Would Love if Hela were able to take Baulder back with her by her doing since he wasn't allowed to leave in the first place... bwahaha!
dveth chapter 1 . 5/12
The author doesn't really know how sentences are supposed to be written. Commas seemed to be placed randomly, either in the wrong place or missing entirely. Punctuation in general seems to be a problem. The terrible grammar makes the story uninteresting to read.
andjelija.nenic chapter 35 . 2/23
Lyra.Cryk chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
*puts hand up*
Lyra.Cryk chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
I like this Loki!
Lyra.Cryk chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Hmm, I seem to suddenly hate Thor...
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
what there isn't any more chapters? please i need the to know. i dont like not knowing