Reviews for Little God of Mischief
Trixy chapter 4 . 6/14
That little line Tony gave to pepper, AWW
I really like Lokis talk with his sons and I love his way of convincing fen to stay there
All the soul animals fit the characters really well I'm amazed by how much work you must have had to do to find such fitting animals
Liz chapter 13 . 5/31
I was already going to leave a review but then you brought out puppy eye Loki and I just LOVE that Darcy punched fandral
blades chapter 6 . 3/27
I always thought thor was a really bad brother in the movies. I mean he didn't even notice his brothers eyes were blue, and also I think Loki could have done so much better in his plans if he was trying. Loki strikes me as the subtle type.
Please make more chapters! This is an amazing story and I'm pretty sure all of your devoted fans out there, me included, absolutely need to hear more! :3
BabyGhost123 chapter 41 . 3/18
U have to update the story and of course finish it. The story was amazing and I felt like crying reading what Loki went through. Now I can understand why he hated his father and also Thor. I just hope that he gets to forgive Odin for his wrong doings and that Odin makes up for what he did to Loki.
Thoriella chapter 41 . 12/30/2015
I love this story! the only thing I don't like is that it took me so long to find it1 YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I know its been two almost three years sense you have posted a new chapter but, I ask the you consider picking it back up again.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
I am a girl and I would be like " awesome ! New cut!"
paulavara140 chapter 41 . 7/24/2015
Please update ! Your fanfiction it's absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
When you finish the story listen to Orange from Toradora.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Not sappy, SO SWEET! MIRE FLUFF! MORE FLUFF!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/2/2015
Please finish this. I'm dying to see the end.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/2/2015
OMG are you an enormous anime fan like me?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2015