Reviews for Mind Controlling Loki Is Not As Fun As It Sounds
IceRebel chapter 1 . 4/12
I love this story! It's funny and something new amd your writing style is amazing.. Plus, I couldn't find any mistakes and overall great job! :)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/26
This story was hilarious, my favorite had to be Steve's cross dressing but Thor's bunnies was a close contender. Although I would have loved to know more about Natasha's interest in Pepper, being a clone of Tony's fantasy I thouht she probably wanted to embarras him. Thanks for the laugh.
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 1 . 1/24
I LOVED THAT! haha it was great :D really made me smile! And I have so much respect for Tony for liking Picard. Lol and Thor's bunny infestation reminded me of the tribble infestation in Stark Trek! xD Good job x
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
*snort* lol..
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Hilarious! LOL!
lumosbjartskular chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Best surprise ending ever.
FlameMonarch chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Thor covered in bunnies... Is the cutest thing that I've ever thought about. I don't- I can't- just- oh my God. I want to hug you for thinking that up.

I love how Loki manages to cause trouble even when under strict mind control. Such a baus.

Very good short story! :D
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 7/31/2013

Ok, love the end so much!

Steve... Jeez...

Tony. Of course.

Lord the story!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Last part was hilarious :D
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This story just makes me laugh :)
The Psychotic Queen chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Haha, this was great. xD
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
oh god, i died ! this is so funny !$%#%$ xD! loved it :D
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was gold. PURE GOLD.
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was awesome :)
Shreiking Beauty chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oooh! u should make a sequel where tony gets his hands on it and . . . wants stuff from loki, if you know what a mean ;)