Reviews for A Little Understanding
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love reading Ace Ventura stories, all righty then!
The Empty Lord chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting. While I am by no means an expert on Ace Ventura, this was an interesting beginning to the story. Even though I've only seen parts of the films, I was able to pick up on everything here pretty easily. That's always a good sign.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well I'll admitt I never really put much thought into Ace Ventura before because I normally hate 90's comedy but you promised it wasn't crack so i checked it out. I wasn't disappointed! This was really amazing and I can't believe what you did with what you had to work with! You turned an annoying character like Ace Ventura into a deep well thought out person! I'm actually tempted to watch the movies now just to see what you mean. Are you plannign on continuing this? I'm curious to where you're going with this...
BooBaLooPants chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
love it, really hope you'll pick this up again at some point. :)
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
0-0

Me love it.

Me not kidding. Me LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it!

Did I ever tell you you were a good writer? Because you got better than THAT even! Me didn't think it was possible! Me NOT surprised, I'm AWESTRUCK!

I loved it from the fourth paragraph even. From even THEN! And it just kept getting better! I LOVE your take on his personality! How his weirdness is because of his job! How DARE you not post this in one go!

I go read everything you've ever written, now.