Reviews for I See Nothing
i love the history
i want to cry
i want more
brown phantom chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was sad, and I hate to say this, very selfish of Naruto. I can understand him wondering what to do once the fight is over, but feeling like he has nothing left to live for, that's an attitude I expect from Sasuke, not Naruto. Especially a Naruto who had a relationship with Hinata. That's what made it so selfish here. He didn't even take her into consideration, he may claim he did, but he didn't. Saying that he was sparing her the pain her clan may cause her by forcing her to choose between them and him, that was HER decision to make, not his. He took it away from her and went with the choice that was easiest on him, not them, him. So even though this story is probably meant to be emotional, to me it just shows how some people can be selfish without even realizing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Uh Guest you're wrong as it's done been proven Naruto and Hinata is canon now...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Nice fanfic, sadly Naruto sees Sakura as the only one he loves not a sister and Hinata as a friend comrade, but a NH fan can dream right?

Sorry you ask for it, don't tell me you were expecting something nice from a NS Fan?
Stupid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Even on it's own merits, aside from the narutoverse, it was stupid. At least it was short and stupid.
NarutoLuver896 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Damn.. that was depressing, but I do understand where naruto was coming from he accomplished all he wanted so he thought what else is there to live for? Very sad train of thought.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Man, that is seriously depressing:(
I almost hate to ask, but, what made you write a story like this?