Reviews for The Impossible Possibilities of Love
Rachael Shannon chapter 10 . 9/29
I need to know what happens! Please update.
This story reminds me of Look who's talking, with Kirstie Alley and John Travolta, where she has a fling with her boss and she gets pregnant, but her refuses to be responsible, then she tells everybody the baby is from a donor.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2018
Can you please update,I want to know what happens next especially if Kouga comes back.
Wolfcry77 chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
I hope he gives her time to explain and that he's not too pissed when he does find out. Whenever the update happens, I'm ready
j.d.y chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE. I NEED TO K OW WHAT HAPPENED
Deadpool-girl chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
I absolutely love the story and look forward to more. Please update soon and keep up the awesome job.
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
haha Kagome is in deep shit...
mysterychild chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Interesting story! I'll definitely be following it until it's finished. I loved the interaction between the characters and Inuyasha's mom is hilarious... and oddly relatable. Lol best wishes that you'll be able to continue this story. :-)
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Please come BACK and finish chapter 11! It's been a year! Dies Kouga come back or nah? Been sitting on pins and needles for a verrrryyy long minute! Please please please update! Thank you!
M
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
please update on the story, it just got really interesting. love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
UPDATE THIS AWESOMLY ADDICTING STORY THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC BUT I AM A NATURALY CURIOUS PERSON AND I DEMAND AN UPDATE!
QueenKelina chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
this story is amazing! i cannot wait for more!
Dragodden chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
I read this in bulk. Love the idea...! Horrible place to stop. Here's hoping you pick this up again, sooner rather than later.
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Shit is about to hit the fan! Aww man! Izayoi is a character! I hope you update again! I wonder how Kouga gonna feel when he's son is calling another man daddy? But it wouldn't matter bc Inuyasha has been in the child's life longer than 300days! But how mad would Inuyasha be when he finds out how Kai got conceived... So much to cover!
M
SAgotogether chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Please continue whenever you can