Reviews for Alex
pikachucat chapter 21 . 10/4
waltz-like-its-1698 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
that was wow i mean it was great, fantastic if you will. BRAVO(claps from the audience) The grammy goes to Movie Villain
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Looks like ALex is beginning her master plan. WIll FInn get that she's evil? I hope to find out soon.
Zoey Heart 16 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Alright super great job dude your a dude I think ? right I'm the one who wrote that i read it in one day hehe I'm cray cray right? Hehe i just wanted to say that i love the length of every chapter and Alex gotta say one awsome villain character shes a nut case lesbian genius/twisted chick and I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT ALL! I'm so glad that your a Finn and flame princess fann thats what makes these fanfics so good that it makes me want to read more! i don't mind reading sugerless gum some of them are really good like this one. Don't listen to these FUCKING HATERS! they say your suppose to love your haters but then again... :) hehe. Yea but don't pay attention to them your a great writter and when great writers have a great idea for a story they write it down before the short memory writter forgets it! so I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter :) so i can listen to paremore Christina Perry ellie goulding katy Perry demi lovato while I read it. and yea i got a big playlist mostly of paremore i think I'm addicted to their music my brother was right : he's a jerk... : ( well anyways great job so far see ya. Zoey out PEACE!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Holy crap love this fanfic i read it all in one day LOL thats how good it is HA I'll be checking back now and then for the next chapter can't wait!
He23t chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
That was weird
HopefulEchoe chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
OH MY GLOB! I LOOOVE THIS FIC! So much emotions and feels! Very good! I feel so much inner conflict! Part of me is sorry for Alex, but another part wants her gone! SO VERY GOOD! :))
Jack chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Greatest Wham Line for tv tropes: "The term is 'falling out', but I know how to make that simple for you two."
Jack chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I gotta admit it. Alex's emotionless attitude really makes her one great villain.
Itisisodonotrunorhide chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
This is one of the worst Adventure Time fanfics I ever read. Alex is a Mary Sue and everyone else is out of character. I feel sorry that this pile of crap got a TvTropes page.
Sorastitch chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
This fanfic gives me physical pain.
Booky chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Urgh, cut it out with the pimping of this stupid fic. It's dull and all people do is talk.

Also, write a less Suetiful villain next time (if ever).
Squiddiddly chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
if this isn't the troper that wasn't the one pimping this fic, I feel sorry for you
he did a terrible job pimping it
Edward chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
So Alex is responsible for Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's falling out? That's nice.
Jack chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I gotta admit. Alex is one cool character. She's human, but is a badass of taking down Marceline.