Reviews for The Duel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
wow, mc is a dick
vanitasREM chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This is a great story, love that it started out as a bet hope it grows in to something more. Please continue updating please.
Ronadir chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
This is pretty brilliant, and I really like all the possible ways it can go. I can just imagine the moment where it becomes more than a bet and they really fall for each other. Hope you get to continue this!
TheRedMan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
your grammar is terrible
Originaljuan92 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Really liking the story. Also hope you continue writing for it.
cookiemania789 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This is really interesting. You earned another follower and fan. Kudos!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Wow...please...continue. I'm votin' for Chie!
Tobi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Continue the story, pretty plz
trent chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
good fic, nice and simple plot, thats seems like it could happen, hope you continue, a lot of fics are left to rot, i really like yours, so plz continue
Trent chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I want more
Ericmc020304 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Poor Souji XD Better be ready to join the wagon with Yosuke on feeding steaks to Chie. Chie is so evil haha.

Story is geting interesting and funny. Please update soon!
dark drow chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
haha very nice start nice to see more chiexSouji fans coming out of the wood work :P i dont know where this boom is coming from but please dont stop on any regard. my apoligies if this fic isnt to your liking, it is hard to review with just one chap. though i will promise to come back and give a proper one as you build opoun this :P. but if you dont thats fine too just please continue to write, tis a treat for the eyes(though it would be great if you did continue this xP)

laters!
lyne chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sugoi! I love this fic!
Please update soon..
p4 lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Its my fav coupling too.
liked it, written well with thought.
hope there will be more, not enough souji x chie out there.

Keep up the good work