Reviews for Driftwood
Tawny chapter 10 . 1/11
Aw I would too pay to that show! This was nice!
Thanks.
EruditeMeTonight chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Heart wrenchingly sad and mysterious and then, just down right Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing! :)
AJsRandom chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I'm not a huge fan of future fics, but WOW! Simple and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I would pay to see that show, too! This was so incredible. (They could solve mysteries!) This was well-written, we;;-plotted, and fantastically done. Thank you for writing!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Wow! Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love it! Great story. I especially love how you wrote out Merlin and Morgana's interactions throughout the story. Very good job.
BassFriday chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much, it is very well written and has an exciting plot and story.
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Fantastic. :) Loved it.
Meri Ley chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Me too. Me too. So amazing. You've done it well that I can't help but long for more stories from you. Thanks a lot All In Time.
Sezony chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
You should definitely write a sequel to this. Or another Mergana AU. You seem to do a great job with those :)
fairy goatmother chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Okay, you're forgiven. That was a perfect ending.
Sacred3 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Ahh completeness. Its sweet. Lol a morgana and merlin travel guide, that would be a funny crack fic. Wonderful job for the past month or so with speedy updates too. Good luck with future work.
katie farmer chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
An epilogue might be nice!
Sacred3 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Wow bittersweet ending indeed. I liked the way how you added in your title into this final chapter, that being said I reccomend an epilogue, since it does feel incomplete but thats you.
lilywoods chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
NOOOO! I NEED MORE! PLEASE! I'll give you my first born!
Meri Ley chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Wait, wait. I want a closure of your story. A fine and beautiful closure. Tragedy is not always the end of our lives - if there are reincarnations really. But perfection...There, please an epilogue, please. Thanks a lot.