Reviews for Scarred
Mimi Gelato chapter 14 . 9/24
You do realize that in order to adopt a kid you do have to be married first, right? Orphanages won't just say, "Oh, unofficially engaged? Yep, good enough." And also I highly doubt that Germany and Italy would raise a kid out of obligation to spare it from a better life, besides newborns and babies are always immediately adopted, they aren't placed into foster care, that's for the older kids.
Hey! I'm South African as well! I'm from Cape Town :D
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
Really good!
lietlover4ever chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
This story was amazing! You are a really good writer, and this story made me overflow with feels! %3Pr
Ldrmas chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Wow that was soo good! I'm glad I got to read it!
Potatothechao chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Amazing.. Now I get why Lars had to die... For the sequel! But yes loved it! Especially the happy ending!
Potatothechao chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Aww Lily, don't be sad!:(
HetaliaKitty chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Nooo It's over! This is a marvellous story by the way, I really enjoyed it. A (very belated) thank you for writing this!
BROCHACHO chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Why the hell is this so depressing?
SwampyGreenie chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh my! i just caught myself about to move on without reviewing! Lol! I'm so happy for Matthiew and Gilbert. :) Although...I feel bad for America.. J:

SwampyGreenie
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I was wondering at first what traumatic memories were bothering West, but that was all cleared up. :) Yey! :D

SwampyGreenie
P.s. Now I'm wondering if Gil is going through something similar...
zoewinter1 chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
okay time to resume my life... just spent the past 48 hours reading these two AMAZING fanfics and yeah... its amazing. just... yeah.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Okay, I like that this had a happier ending; I was worried for a while, haha. Amazing job, I really enjoyed reading this :)
QueenBMVagabond chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
This fanfic had made my cry just a little too much. The ending was beautiful.
anonymous chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
This is very good. Good job!