Reviews for A Slice of American Pi r Squared
True Love's Kis5 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
-sigh- I really like this fic and I disagree with what you're saying, but I respect your opinion and hope that you will end up updating. I never shipped Destiel, so... I would love to see you write anything. But that's your choice so sorry about your lack of muse.
WarpedMinded chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
OMG. Oh, that is really upsetting.
I totally understand about the destiel thing. In some ways I do enjoy Sabriel more than Destiel now. What if someone was willing to keep the story going? Or do you just want to end it there? I know some authors don't want anyone to mess around with their work, but some are willing to pass it onto someone else that can keep writing it.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I can totally understand that. I don't like it, but I can understand. Do you know what you'll be working on next/in the future? I love your writing!
Beth chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Its really unfortunate that you will not be writing destiel. But I understand how your feeling. I still hope you will find a way to cont writing as for the show I don't care for their attitude towards fans. I read destiel for my own personal enjoyment. They won't take away what I saw just because they are afraid to follow through especially after fans called them out on it. They know what they were doing. Its also what many other shows does as well. So I will always love Destiel for what it is not what they are trying to destroy. Because they won't ruin my fun/enjoyment/love for Destiel. They are nothing but ssbutts.
fangirlinginsteadofgrowingup chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hiiiiiii I'm not a creeper I swear I'm just slowly reading through all your stories because u write well and in my experience that's fairly rare. But seriously I love like all of then. Please please PLEASE tell me this one will keep going? I really want to see them fix the house and omg Destiel!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Good chapter. Poor Gabe!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
not getting expelled? What a great idea Dean xD oh I love this story... Poor Gabriel.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
LOL, awesome!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
xD I don't ship Destiel so I skipped the first part, but...I like the Gabriel part :) and the fact that CHuck wants it to be perfect for Becky...JGKDSJGKLDSJ
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Bitblondetoday chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Wow thats a nice way to start off a morning (this took away my ability to think)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
this...Is the funniest fanfiction I've ever read. I find it absolutely hilarious, of course that's probably becaues I'm really really sick and everything is funny but it's okay. I love Gabriel's characterization and Cas is pretty epic too.
BekaForEver chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
(correction to me review of chapter 8)

I mean Chuck!
BekaForEver chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Yes, good, finally, I approve. I knew I loved Garth before, but this just seals the deal. He and his ladder-bumbling ways were certainly convenient!
Bitblondetoday chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
WINCHESTERS MAN
Charlie I love you so much omg
I also live you, dear fanfiction author that gives me otps
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »