Reviews for The Blackjack Tales
Dylan chapter 22 . 4/2
Me again. I know I'm boring but I loved that ending so sweet, I need to find love like that, but unfortunately real guys arnt that good :-(
Dylan chapter 21 . 4/2
Hi me again. I like Percy better in fact I wish I were in Annabeths place. Wait that will confuse u because I have a guys name. Well I am a girl. And my friends r always saying I could be a child of Annabeth and Percy. I have blonde hair green eyes I'm smart I am scary according to my friends and I LOVE food and swimming. And im not afraid to hurt the people who hurt my friends. Well concratz on the story good luck on the final chapter and ya bye for now
Dylan chapter 19 . 4/1
OMG! Blackjack at camp Jupiter wow! Can't wait to read the next chapter u Owl r a good author
Dylan chapter 18 . 4/1
Total déjà vu right now cause my nickname is Wolfie, given to me by my friends Chipmunk and ( wait for it) Owl, there is no cat though. But there is a Llama and a Fox. Its so weird u know some1 named Wolfie. And ur nickname being Owl, weird.
Dylan chapter 16 . 4/1
Love it, try having him annoy people more though. And those chapters where you were asking if they were too gross, nah iv read worse oh and who is Cat?
Ellie chapter 18 . 3/20
Dude, that was like, painfully short.
Sephie chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Oh, Owl...You are amazing (and don't you dare say 'Of course.). Dang. Shouldn't have said that. Don't let your head get any bigger! -Sephie
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Tsk tsk tsk! Naughty Owl! Putting references to one of your other stories in here! EVIL! -Sephie
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Owl, Cat, on your profile/page thingy, after the bit with the PJO pledge, you two have the bit with the stuff about what makes a true PJO and HoO fan. It has the Connor/Conner part and the green eyes/blue eyes part. Did you two ever notice that at the end of Sea of Monsters, Blackjack is referred to as a mare?! And afterwards, he's a stallion?! SO funny. Rick keeps forgetting about stuff like that. Of course, he must be under a lot of pressure as a famous writer, but that's no excuse. By the way, I am SO your biggest fan.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
LOVE it! Owl, you're an awesome writer (you too, Cat)!
kruelas chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
BLACKJACK RULES
kruelas chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
-O
kruelas chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
o_O -O
LazySundayGirl chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Awesome story! I think I said that a lot in my reviews, but it describes this perfectly. I really like the originality and the writing. And while Im writing this, I get an email that you posted another fic! Im off to read that! Buhbye!
Nanu Kitty chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
D': NUUUU! *sob* hurry up and get started on the *sob* next book then! Oh, and sorry, but I don't have any title ideas :\ so sorry! T.T so sad to see this story go... but it's time to move on. Please PM me when you start, I don't really trust following authors unless all their books are my favorites. DID THAT SOUND HARSH? It's not suppose to... Anywho, START SOON!