Reviews for Clockwork
Holt chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this piece of literature! So awesome, especially the whole "mindless yet intelligent" feel you've given to Ornstein. I wish i could bother giving enough time to write anything near as awesome as this!

PRAISE THE SUN!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
so many feels right now..
HiddenMaster chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
What a fascinating piece of work. Ornstein and Smough( I do hope I spelled their names correctly) have always been one of my favorite bosses from Dark Souls, primarily because of their difficulty( as frustrating as it was), and the fact that there always seemed to be more than the mere "monster guarding the gate" stereotype to the duo, especially in regards to Ornstein.

I have read several theories regarding just what the back story in reality is behind Ornstein, ranging from him being a mere human granted an unique soul to being as badass as he is through sheer training and skill( with the added help of some electrical related powers, of course), but this is the first I have read of him being an automation of a sort set to guard the illusion of Gwynevere. Very original, and I am very sorely wishing I had thought it up, but alas I have not, and I can only congratulate you on your originality.

Overall, I enjoyed this work of literature extensively, liking the style of the writing, but especially enjoying the characterization of Ornstein( and what there is of Smough). I have to say that the characterization of general descriptions of Ornstein in this story are highly commendable and suit him so well, given the premise.

This was a wonderful short story, and it actually made my day to find a Dark Souls story of this quality. Definitely adding this to my favorites, and I guess I'll finish this little review by asking you to keep up the good work.
ZodiarkSavior chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nice.

Strangely, it reminds me of the League of Legends Judgments.

They have magnificent writing styles; I could send you one if you wish :3
Reave the Damned chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nice, I was somewhat hoping for a change of plot to extend the story with ornstein as some kind of companion to the man in red, but still. I was well written.
Knight Artorias chapter 1 . 8/4/2012