Reviews for England Joins The War
purpal'ice chapter 22 . 3/5
I love this story, I laughed a lot like almost every time Alfred and Ivan had a conversation and then when i read the "Dumb whore" part I couldn't stop laughing. and I laughed at so many other things to (Every time the fire pants got mentioned around Alfred). I also felt a lot of other things reading this story and just to name one, when Arthur was telling his story to everyone at christmas I couldn't help but think no Arthur, no! I do hope that someday you will come back to this story and finish it.
Luna25684 chapter 22 . 2/21
Man I had a good laugh. Good story, good story, update soon!
Ann chapter 22 . 2/21
Omg harry can't stand listening to Alfred yak and yak. But hermione might like listening to him since it will expand her knowledge. Plus she's probably the only one with the patience. Russia is completely honest, lol, and that scared poor Ron. Can't wait for more! I'm sure the rest of the school is going to be starless/wary of the American and Russian is their midst. Or the other way round for Alfred. Giggling fangirls!
Ann chapter 17 . 2/20
I wonder if Snape will catch the trio going through his pensive. I bet they'll see Snape's memory of Arthur dying at voldemort's hands. That would definitely cause questions to be asked about the 'young' professor.
Flying Mint Bunny. Uh oh. even among his magical community, Arthur sees strange creatures. Omg, I wonder if Luna can see flying mint bunny!
Ann chapter 8 . 2/20
Omg, Snape blew a fuse and. England is going to murder America. Alfred does not know the art if subtlety. Lol
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 13 . 2/19
I'm not very fond of RusAme, but that's just my opinion! I really do like this fanfic, I mean, I thing England's personality is practically spot-on! And I do love it when people get suspicious of England/Britain in this kind of fanfics, and it's even better when e does something awesome or shocking that either completely reassured them, or makes them 50 times more weary! I am just a very dedicated Britain/England/Arthur fan, so don't mind my weird ramblings too much! Perhaps you can have a way that the RusAme parts are not important to the story and are completely skip-able? I really am not a great fan of it, and I kinda came here for Arthur and his wizarding adventures. w Anyway, love the story so far!
Alek34 chapter 1 . 1/31
Man I know it's been like forever, but you should totally come back to this story! I love it so much! I swear it's like my favorite fanfic story of all time! I read it way back when you first wrote it and I've definitely gone back to it a couple of times since then. I really really wish you would keep it going! It's so good! I'm just dying to know the rest of it!
This story is really good, please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
And things are starting to get intense :) to bad this fic seems pretty much abandoned by now judging by the date of the last update...le sigh. Well it was fun while it lasted.
FancyFrey chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
oooooooooooh yes! i'd love to see Harry's reaction to Snape's memory of Arthur! things are strating to get intense :)
Goldenseal chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY.
Y U NO UPDATE?!
CloudCarnivore chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Hope for more chapters soon! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
Hope you decide to finish this someday, its a pretty fun fic to read! Love the way you've written all. The characters, and the plot is engaging. Thanks for writing it, hope to see more in the future!
dissonantToxophilite chapter 22 . 7/31/2014
Please update this story soon! I can't wait to see how the story turns out, an I just love America being so annoying on how great he is, and all of his states XD
magister989 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
I love it! And poor Iggy who have to deal with America and Russia. Uptate soon, this is a great fic!