Reviews for England Joins The War
Interesting so far
ArtofthePlate chapter 22 . 6/26
Noooooo, y u no update?
Seriously, though, I read this in one sitting, and it's really entertaining and gripping. If you can update it, please do!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 22 . 6/9
I love this story
avolowolf11CC chapter 22 . 6/2
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 22 . 5/30
this is brilliant! I was really looking forward to reading the next chapter but then... then I saw you hadn't updated in three years, I was really surprised and kind of sad because of that. this story's awesome and I really want to see what happens next, PLEASE UPDATE! I don't mind if it's a shorter chapter but I really want to see more. please.
Mekayla chapter 20 . 4/5
great chap!
Mekayla chapter 7 . 4/5
wait...IS HEDEAD FOREVER?! *cries an ocean*
Mekayla chapter 4 . 4/5
'what an odd child' you just figure this out dude?
mekayla chapter 3 . 4/5
awesome story(almost as awesome as Prussia!)
purpal'ice chapter 22 . 3/5
I love this story, I laughed a lot like almost every time Alfred and Ivan had a conversation and then when i read the "Dumb whore" part I couldn't stop laughing. and I laughed at so many other things to (Every time the fire pants got mentioned around Alfred). I also felt a lot of other things reading this story and just to name one, when Arthur was telling his story to everyone at christmas I couldn't help but think no Arthur, no! I do hope that someday you will come back to this story and finish it.
Luna25684 chapter 22 . 2/21
Man I had a good laugh. Good story, good story, update soon!
Ann chapter 22 . 2/21
Omg harry can't stand listening to Alfred yak and yak. But hermione might like listening to him since it will expand her knowledge. Plus she's probably the only one with the patience. Russia is completely honest, lol, and that scared poor Ron. Can't wait for more! I'm sure the rest of the school is going to be starless/wary of the American and Russian is their midst. Or the other way round for Alfred. Giggling fangirls!
Ann chapter 17 . 2/20
I wonder if Snape will catch the trio going through his pensive. I bet they'll see Snape's memory of Arthur dying at voldemort's hands. That would definitely cause questions to be asked about the 'young' professor.
Flying Mint Bunny. Uh oh. even among his magical community, Arthur sees strange creatures. Omg, I wonder if Luna can see flying mint bunny!
Ann chapter 8 . 2/20
Omg, Snape blew a fuse and. England is going to murder America. Alfred does not know the art if subtlety. Lol
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 13 . 2/19
I'm not very fond of RusAme, but that's just my opinion! I really do like this fanfic, I mean, I thing England's personality is practically spot-on! And I do love it when people get suspicious of England/Britain in this kind of fanfics, and it's even better when e does something awesome or shocking that either completely reassured them, or makes them 50 times more weary! I am just a very dedicated Britain/England/Arthur fan, so don't mind my weird ramblings too much! Perhaps you can have a way that the RusAme parts are not important to the story and are completely skip-able? I really am not a great fan of it, and I kinda came here for Arthur and his wizarding adventures. w Anyway, love the story so far!