Reviews for England Joins The War
LuNaLoverForever chapter 22 . 9/26
Italy's Driving chapter 22 . 7/13
Please, plesase, please update! I really wanna know what happens next! And, hopefully, there's some RusAme coming...? No? OK...
Russia's Magic Pipe chapter 22 . 7/7
The other day I read your story about Prussia being a teacher then realized exactly when you wrote it and I'm like HECK YES YOU ARE BACK! I love this story so please update soon!
And Russia and Americas conversations are amazingly funny
I feel like all of them, especially nations like America or Russia, would know how to speak almost any language because immigration
Lol Iggy
He's such an asshole though
Pfft that was hilarious. Totally something Russia would do (even if it was out of boredom xd)
Could he get any more smug? America's being a hypocrite btw
Lols at the last line
NyxWillow444 chapter 22 . 4/23
This story was absolutely amazing. Its sad there isn't more chapters ;-; I really loved this story 3
NyxWillow444 chapter 2 . 4/23
XD This story is Awesome, I created a account just to follow/fav it.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 22 . 3/24
OMG This is one of funniest stories I have ever read, I nearly died from laughter!
Polly Little chapter 21 . 3/17
Harry Potter says people can't come back to life? Hypocrite.
Polly Little chapter 4 . 3/17
Game keeper - someone who looks after game (animals and birds that would traditionally be hunted) for someone who has the land to do said hunting on. Nowadays, hunting is illegal, but a gamekeeper is employed by National Parks, Nature Reserves etc. to look after the rarer creatures. Hagrid also manages centaur/school relations.
3 chapter 22 . 1/14
Plz continue, I really like this story, and I have to find out what Harry, Hermoine and Ron will think when they discover the truth about England. So plzzzzz continue, love the story:)