Reviews for Freedom, Fascination, and Ferocity
Jasper H. F chapter 15 . 2/5
You writing is truly impressive. It captures the tone of Oppel's characters and universe so perfectly. As a reader who adores the series and can't get enough of the universe, your writings are the perfect way to continue the story that I never wanted to end. When reading other fanfiction, while enjoyable, they don't quite have the power to make me believe that they belonged as part of the universe in the same way that you can. Please do not stop producing future chapters as I feel your fan-fiction is the only real link back to the Matt Cruse universe that I have apart from the original books. Love what you've done so far, keep up the amazing work
themergitonian chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
you should update this again. it's very good
Too lazy to log chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I will PAY you for the rest of this story. Please upload it! Or release an authors note where you respond to this so ill know to log on and exchange information and that
reviewer chapter 15 . 7/27/2014
Please update! I love this story!
i love areias chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
please update! this is amazing!
Draconic chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Leaving this story alone, cold and abandoned would be an affront to storytelling, to humanity, and to ducks in tuxedos everywhere. Please continue. I beg you.
Draconic chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
I should have left reviews for every chapter, this story is brilliant. I was very skeptical when you mentioned the mature content, but you really made it about the hurdle in their relationship the incident caused. I haven't felt so tense about characters in weeks. Good for you.

Anyway, I am feeling hugely relieved by the prospect of them salvaging their relationship. You really had me going for those last five chapters. Heck, I'm still worried. The next chapter is the last one and the story hasn't been updated in over a year.
Clevingerrr chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I certainly hope you're going to finish this. Aside from the occasionally excessive smut, I can't find any issues with the story. It's fantastic. Everyone's accurately portrayed (not sure if Nadira used so much British slang, although it's been a year since I last read Skybreaker), the descriptive prose is detailed and immerse, and the writing style is close enough to Kenneth Oppel's to feel like an actual story expansion.

I'll be favoriting and following this. Please, please: continue it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
plz update
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Please update this if you can! This is a great story, it doesn't deserve to be abandoned.
LZ132 chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
WOW! I just finished the Airborn trilogy recently and this is an amazing bit of fan fiction to accompany it. I think in some ways I enjoy your take on the characters and their story better than the man who created them. You are an amazing writer; quite talented. You really have a firm grip on who Matt and Kate are, so much so that I have a somewhat difficult time keeping straight what happened to them in Oppel's novels and what has occurred through your own storytelling. Really the only criticisms I have is that, for me at least the changing of perspective as to who is telling the story is a bit confusing sometimes and, unless Oppel contradicted himself somewhere, Kate's eyes are brown. Although, to tell the truth, I kind of like it better the way you've described them as an intelligent shade of grey. It seems to add more to her character that way. In reality I think I like a lot of your descriptions and similes are better than Oppel's but that is just a personal opinion. Anyway, you are truly talented and I hope you find a career in writing at some point. In the mean time, I look very much forward to reading your next chapter (soon I hope) as well as your eventual conclusion.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Yes! You updated it thank you! I thought the prostitute scene was interesting. Please add chappies though!
Justloseit chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE!? My FAVOURITE story is taking ages to tell!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Please update soon. Even if it's just fluff, you write it so beautifully and realistically. I think that their relationship is healing at a decent rate, and I really can't wait to see their next kiss and the fallout from that
Justloseit chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
You're such an accomplished writer that I've not really got any criticism at all. You've managed to draw me in to these characters so much and I'm absolutely obsessed with your story. I LOVE the quick updates.. Have you any idea how anxious I get for the next chapters?! Please update quickly!

I really enjoyed the interactions between Matt and Kate.. It was a very organic growth in relationship and I like the fact that your story doesn't force their relationship to mend immediately as so many stories on this website do.

Again, PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY! Can't wait. x