Reviews for Obvious Facts in the Guise of Reality
Greysh chapter 1 . 1/24
interesting :)
MissMary chapter 1 . 1/8
What a lovely story Thank you
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this.
ASnowFern chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Fantastic! This is my third of fourth time reading this fic but it's still just as great! I realized you included a part where John and Greg clicked instantly forming a near sibling-like bond even before you gave any form of indication of John's connection to Apollo! This is probably due to Greg being a dedicate of Artemis, the twin of Apollo, no? Fantastic! This is a really great story! I wonder if you spent a lot of time choosing which God would fit which character! I had to pause my reading halfway so many times to google what the numerous gods stand for! Excellent read though! Please write more!(:
64teeth chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
a little bit predictable at the end, but quite original, well written and just great :)
Flinch Cain chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
You've killed me. I am hugely impressed by every aspect of this - the quality of writing is wonderful, you stirred all the emotions I have to be stirred and then whipped them up and served them on a platter. It was beautiful. The characters were gorgeous, stunningly accurately portrayed, with Sherlock's faux pas, and John's response, and the way they love each other so much. The plot line was consistent and intelligent throughout, and the very world it is set in is brilliantly laid out, with the structural aspects of society fitting in perfectly around, but also shaping the story itself.
All I can say is that I love it.

Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it!
Thanks for sharing! x
L24358 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ooooh I love the ending 3
And I like that you made John Apollo's son. It fits him very well.
Great story, thanks!
Kay the reader chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Fantastic! in both senses of the word. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story, and how interesting I found the pairings of Patrons and characters - either you put A LOT of thought into it, or your intuition is extraordinary because each one felt so right... thank you for sharing :D
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I. Love. This.
Holy wow this is my new fave!
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Completely epic.
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wait wait wait wait... He didn't sleep with Irene, did he D:!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I love this AU, and the idea of patron gods is really interesting. BAMF!John is also awesome on any occasion. :)
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love this. I'd love a sequel where the others discover that John is a demigod...I'm gonna check your profile, but just in case...HINTHINTHINT. Lol. Great job.
anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love having John as Apollo's son. It suits him.