Reviews for The Hunter War
Maykits chapter 21 . 1/6
Will you please continue this story? I'm anxious to find out what happens with the crazy alpha and with Scott joining the pack and with Jackson's reaction to Scott and with Derek and Stiles relationship and I want an epilogue too...I want the happy ending...
Maykits chapter 3 . 1/6
Wow really enjoying the story so far the concept is interesting I read the story that you used as your inspiration loved it as well. I'm excited for the next chapter where we meet the hale pack.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
hope you are feeling better now. i am enjoying this story a lot. for once scott doesnt have his ungrateful self just handed everything on a silver platter and is actually going to have to grow up and adjust to reality. thank you so much for the time and effort you have taken with this story. I really like your characters and the settings you are working into the story line.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Your story is a hidden gem. I love it. The plot and writing is amazing. I have to say that the whole jackson and scott thing was a surprise but a good one. Please update. I would like to find out what happens between Scott and Jackson.
AddiMarie chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
This story is incredible. The tension between Jackson and Scott was a total surprise, and something I look forward to seeing unravel. I will be seriously waiting with bated breath for the next update.

Also, we DO care. :) I hope every day is brighter than the last.

-Addy
jaycarterfl chapter 17 . 4/2/2014
o holy fuck-in hell did not see that the first time that I read this one are you going to set up Scott an Jackson that would be cool and funny all at the same time it could just be one of the I hate so much I love you things
Rascal chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I love stories like this. I don't know what it is, but the closest I can come to describe how I feel about them is... You know if you've ever drove/rode/steered something and done a perfect carve or tight turn or jump then that rush is how I feel about this story. Like I'm riding my snowboard down the perfect slope.
Sakura chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
I love it please update as soon as possible kisses and hugs
jaycarterfl chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
ya wow I love this book ( at this point its almost a small book ) I am so looking forward to more of it to come I am in total love of how you made Jackson so much more then what he was its one of true insight.
Romancegeek13 chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
I'm so glad your back and am really happy to hear that you are better :) I am really looking forward to the next chapter and see how the pack deals with this rogue pack and what Derek's reaction to seeing Stiles will be. Update soon!
HeatherFeather99 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
YAY! Omg you have no idea how happy I am to see an update! You made my day! :)
Akira chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Yay! So happy to have an update! Also, glad to hear things are going better for you now.

But, yeah, so excited to see this story updated. Also, I can't wait to see who the crazy Alpha is.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Welcome back sweetpea. I hope things are more balanced in your life. Take care of yourself. And this chapter was a wonderful surprise to wake up to. GP13
bet it aint me chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
very happy to see an update to your great story :)
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Oh I'm glad to hear your ok and I'm so glad you are continuing this