Reviews for Silver Night
Wolf'sVine chapter 126 . 1/31
I'm gonna be bluntly honest, I just read the last few chapters cuz... I wanted to know if it'd turn out okay or not. After reading these bare few chapters..., well, I can only say that my head is spinning. Oh, and I want Kaname to have the most disgusting things poured all over him and then to be left alone for the rest of his eternity, cuz no way does someone as heartless as he deserves even the slightest, glimmer-est, particle of happiness! And, that's saying something since I much prefer Kaname to any other VK character. Is that odd? I hope you update really soon cuz... well, I'm not sure if I'll ever have the courage to read such a obviously heart-rending fic... but, maybe... one day. I do think that the few chapters I've read are really attention-gripping and good and phenomenal... but... reading something this dark would hurt my heart. I hope I didn't make you angry or something...
Anjitzuh chapter 126 . 1/22
Hi! How're you doing?

It's really been a while since I read a new chapter from this fic (even though you posted it in April last year) l'm very glad! Nowadays, I don't really read fanfic that much, the only fact that I'm doing now is very rare, but as I've said so many times before; I will keep reading this one, no matter how much time it takes you to update, hahaha!

I read your profile, and I'm truly glad that you've been doing fine. Depression truly sucks (I'm talking from my own experience too), but whenever I'm feeling down I just had to remind myself that a much brighter future will come if we put our mind on it and work hard for! I know it might seem like an over optimistic way of thinking, but it works for me :)!

Now, back to the fic. God, I love your writing.
I think I said it before, but I really like how the characters think and feel.
Haruka thoughts impressed me too; the sudden realization of how truly young he is and how useless he felt at the current situation shows some kind of character growth there. The first step is to accept things, and well; then change them. But who could really blame him though? It's not an everyday thing to suddenly get kidnapped, with your life on the line; almost feeling save after all that to only be kidnapped again by the world worst criminals (and all the things that happened in between). Poor guy! (Silver and Juri included). I can only say, Haruka and everyone; hang in there, you'll be ok! (i hope, haha)

And now Silver, I truly love how he feels so deeply for Kaname, to the point that even though he had to face such a horrible enemy and past; he wishes to protect Haruka and Juri to keep Kaname from falling into true despair. (he even think of them as his own now in some sort of way too!). Again, that kind of change of heart and character growth amazes me (if he only wouldn't act and think in such a self-sacrifical manner). I guess that's what you get when you're a knight though, even Silver still lingers (or more like, rediscovers) that part of him.

What else can I say? I still ship KanaZe with all my heart, ;). Still, everything is so beautifully ironic and tragic, with lots of unexpected turns which makes me wonder, what will happen then? Waxed self sure thinks the same! and then... Zero.

Kaname, wake up! Silver, you're strong, don't die and fight (and keep living pls -pretty important-)!

I'll wait for the next update! And I truly wish you the best :D!
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 126 . 10/20/2017
I lost track of updates with my cramped email was so happy to finally find it one chap drive me tears thank Yoruba much for all of the great work u gave us. I hope your planing to cont
icecreamnova chapter 126 . 9/9/2017
it took me a while but I finally caught up. the story is amazing and I love it so much. it always kept my guessing why did zero turn into a doll and wondering what's gonna happen next. so please update
Lelouch chapter 126 . 8/9/2017
Hello. I look forward to your next update.
Sonzai Taz chapter 126 . 8/6/2017
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to review. I want to start off by saying that I am glad you are doing better and I hope you continue getting better and doing well.

Secondly, I do apologize again for the late review. I read this when it came out ofcourse, and loved it, and was glad for you too but when I read the finish by 2050 I was disheartened as I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and had wanted to know how this continues and ends and chances are I will never get the chance to. But you said you plan to finish, and this will always be on my alert list and while I may not be around by 2050 I will read every chapter that I can.

Thirdly, wonderful update! We get a glimpse of Silver's creation and his feelings for Kaname (who is still recovering I assume). He really did end up falling for Kaname afterall, I wonder how this and his understanding of Kaname will end up affecting Zero if he ever returns. And those last lines, with Silver protecting the children become they are Kanames which makes them his too and willing to die for them and the "It was the least he could do for the man whose touches made his feel like the light". OMG! I don't know what to say. Beautiful and tragic.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'll be waiting :D
ForgottenAutumnReign chapter 126 . 7/28/2017
It's been ages! Glad to have an update 3
firefly1393 chapter 126 . 7/10/2017
i
LuanRina chapter 126 . 6/24/2017
And I was finally - damn FINALLY - able to finish reading the last few chapters. It was so emotional and massive and beautiful and exciting and saddening and had a HUGE impact and there's so much I'd like to say, but I don't have much time so I'll have to be short.

Anyway, the first thing I want to say is that I'm really glad that you're back and kicking, dearest. I was seriously worried about you and this wonderful and absolutely amazing story of yours last summer, so it was a real relief and delight when all the update alerts came - especially the last one *nods*

Thank you so much for all your hard work! You and your writing are awesome as ever and it was a real - albeit painful - joy to read each and every chapter! The Breaking arc was simply...dear God, it was SO emotional and heartbreaking and breathtaking...Totally exceeding my wildest expectations - like most turns and twists in this story xD

And now our dear trio is on this dreadful island and Kenichi is there and Silver is poisoned and dying and Kaname-sama still can't wake up. . .OMFG so much worries for our beloved characters! Dx I'm very curious to see what you have prepared for them next x9 And I'm totally craving for more! *_*

And I have to go now. So once again, happy and truly thankful that you're back, loved every chapter and can't wait to read all the next ones! x3

Thank you for your hard work and please update soon! :D
Lelouch chapter 126 . 6/23/2017
Hello. If I were to describe your story in one word, it will be twisted. But it is beautifully twisted. I look forward to how it will end.
Haru chapter 126 . 6/17/2017
Aahhh so much tension and unsolved dramas here i dont even know where to start. I'm super curious of the rescue mission with Kaname ended up died. Was it all a dream? halucination? a trap? am so confused and intrigued.
And poor poor Silver. Finally admitting that hes in love with Kaname only to end up meeting with that freak Kenichi. Desperately need Kaname to wake up and save them all. asappp.

ps: I've been following your story since you first posted it here and like i still cant stop wanting to reread this despite not being in this fandom for quite few years. Your story is so amazing and your writing skills are just so so good! Please never stop writing yeah? Hope you are feeling better and better right now. *hugs*
Guest chapter 126 . 6/12/2017
I really hate Kaname and so i dislike how much you are pushing silver towards him. He is controlling and selfish (kaname). However this is your story and i will dance to the beat of your drums. i'm still here. thank you for taking the time to write.
icecreamnova chapter 49 . 4/24/2017
this is the best vampire knight story I have every read
Red Red chapter 126 . 4/20/2017
Hurray it's here! Is there a word between slap and hug? If there is I wanna do that to Haruka
haruhirika chapter 126 . 4/20/2017
Aaaahhhhh...a new chapter! How didn't i realise the update until this late. More importantly, you came back, arbi, welcome back! It has been a while, & after reading AN, I felt glad that you pulled through such a whole difficult life ordeal. Hope life has brighter positive light in store for you from here on. FIGHTING!

On with this chapter, I 100% agree with waxed self's last statement. i was fascinated, not just by the ending of the chapter, but the very beginning as well. The transition from zero to silver and how silver came to view love as meaningless at the beginning. Only to come to the realisation of how normal it was to think of kaname as his "beloved one" in the end and that he didn't want kaname to be sad. From my pov, silver just gave love a meaning with his own brand of definition *v*

I never thought i would live to see a day when aido called kaname "a ruthless bastard", even only in his head lol. I was so used to manga aido who idolised kaname, that was refreshing new. But, really, kaname needs to get his ass up and do something for our dear silver soon xD after all, he is the answer for the question "Who protects the protector?" , right?

Awaiting the next chapter ~ x3 wow, now suddenly i'm thinking about 2050 and how i will be like then... old ofc, but still wanna reread this fic all over
I wish you well, arbi! xoxo
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »