Reviews for Silver Night
icecreamnova chapter 126 . 9/9
it took me a while but I finally caught up. the story is amazing and I love it so much. it always kept my guessing why did zero turn into a doll and wondering what's gonna happen next. so please update
Lelouch chapter 126 . 8/9
Hello. I look forward to your next update.
Sonzai Taz chapter 126 . 8/6
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to review. I want to start off by saying that I am glad you are doing better and I hope you continue getting better and doing well.

Secondly, I do apologize again for the late review. I read this when it came out ofcourse, and loved it, and was glad for you too but when I read the finish by 2050 I was disheartened as I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and had wanted to know how this continues and ends and chances are I will never get the chance to. But you said you plan to finish, and this will always be on my alert list and while I may not be around by 2050 I will read every chapter that I can.

Thirdly, wonderful update! We get a glimpse of Silver's creation and his feelings for Kaname (who is still recovering I assume). He really did end up falling for Kaname afterall, I wonder how this and his understanding of Kaname will end up affecting Zero if he ever returns. And those last lines, with Silver protecting the children become they are Kanames which makes them his too and willing to die for them and the "It was the least he could do for the man whose touches made his feel like the light". OMG! I don't know what to say. Beautiful and tragic.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'll be waiting :D
ForgottenAutumnReign chapter 126 . 7/28
It's been ages! Glad to have an update 3
firefly1393 chapter 126 . 7/10
i
LuanRina chapter 126 . 6/24
And I was finally - damn FINALLY - able to finish reading the last few chapters. It was so emotional and massive and beautiful and exciting and saddening and had a HUGE impact and there's so much I'd like to say, but I don't have much time so I'll have to be short.

Anyway, the first thing I want to say is that I'm really glad that you're back and kicking, dearest. I was seriously worried about you and this wonderful and absolutely amazing story of yours last summer, so it was a real relief and delight when all the update alerts came - especially the last one *nods*

Thank you so much for all your hard work! You and your writing are awesome as ever and it was a real - albeit painful - joy to read each and every chapter! The Breaking arc was simply...dear God, it was SO emotional and heartbreaking and breathtaking...Totally exceeding my wildest expectations - like most turns and twists in this story xD

And now our dear trio is on this dreadful island and Kenichi is there and Silver is poisoned and dying and Kaname-sama still can't wake up. . .OMFG so much worries for our beloved characters! Dx I'm very curious to see what you have prepared for them next x9 And I'm totally craving for more! *_*

And I have to go now. So once again, happy and truly thankful that you're back, loved every chapter and can't wait to read all the next ones! x3

Thank you for your hard work and please update soon! :D
Lelouch chapter 126 . 6/23
Hello. If I were to describe your story in one word, it will be twisted. But it is beautifully twisted. I look forward to how it will end.
Haru chapter 126 . 6/17
Aahhh so much tension and unsolved dramas here i dont even know where to start. I'm super curious of the rescue mission with Kaname ended up died. Was it all a dream? halucination? a trap? am so confused and intrigued.
And poor poor Silver. Finally admitting that hes in love with Kaname only to end up meeting with that freak Kenichi. Desperately need Kaname to wake up and save them all. asappp.

ps: I've been following your story since you first posted it here and like i still cant stop wanting to reread this despite not being in this fandom for quite few years. Your story is so amazing and your writing skills are just so so good! Please never stop writing yeah? Hope you are feeling better and better right now. *hugs*
I really hate Kaname and so i dislike how much you are pushing silver towards him. He is controlling and selfish (kaname). However this is your story and i will dance to the beat of your drums. i'm still here. thank you for taking the time to write.
icecreamnova chapter 49 . 4/24
this is the best vampire knight story I have every read
Red Red chapter 126 . 4/20
Hurray it's here! Is there a word between slap and hug? If there is I wanna do that to Haruka
haruhirika chapter 126 . 4/20
Aaaahhhhh...a new chapter! How didn't i realise the update until this late. More importantly, you came back, arbi, welcome back! It has been a while, & after reading AN, I felt glad that you pulled through such a whole difficult life ordeal. Hope life has brighter positive light in store for you from here on. FIGHTING!

On with this chapter, I 100% agree with waxed self's last statement. i was fascinated, not just by the ending of the chapter, but the very beginning as well. The transition from zero to silver and how silver came to view love as meaningless at the beginning. Only to come to the realisation of how normal it was to think of kaname as his "beloved one" in the end and that he didn't want kaname to be sad. From my pov, silver just gave love a meaning with his own brand of definition *v*

I never thought i would live to see a day when aido called kaname "a ruthless bastard", even only in his head lol. I was so used to manga aido who idolised kaname, that was refreshing new. But, really, kaname needs to get his ass up and do something for our dear silver soon xD after all, he is the answer for the question "Who protects the protector?" , right?

Awaiting the next chapter ~ x3 wow, now suddenly i'm thinking about 2050 and how i will be like then... old ofc, but still wanna reread this fic all over
I wish you well, arbi! xoxo
Really?
HEY!

You're back~ Glad to see another update and to see you back here safely. I mean, I'm just a tad upset that we were waiting so long, buuuuut...you do have a life, and I am certain that we all understand and support that.

Anyways, onto the chapter.

I would say that it felt a bit rougher than usual and you spelled 'Silverette' as 'silveratte' up earlier, but the chapter was no less impactful. My favorite part would be the phrasing of those last five staccato sentence about the 'yes' and 'sad'. Like...Geez...I also loved the references to previous chapters with Haruka's onion layers and all that. And Juri, having less self-preservation than a roach.

Thanks for sticking with us! I hope that you continue to give us updates~
Lucia chapter 126 . 4/14
Glad to hear you are doing better with your depression and know that we still here eagerly waiting 4 update of this master piece u have created perhaps in the future u would consider writing a book for real I'm sure it will do wonders _

Anyways

I knew it Silver Is in love with Kaname and now I wonder when Zero comes back will he still have Silvers feelings ? I like to think Silver won't completely be gone :(

Great update can't wait for more
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »