Reviews for Sabbatical
zkcej chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
im loving this story awwww! !
KristineM chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter! Thanks so much!
noddin chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Love this chapter!
Lilypad10 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Interested! I wonder why she is so angry?
noddin chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like this beginning. I was worried when I saw the title in my inbox that you were taking a sabbatical from writing!
featherme chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Would love to see that bronze haired god in my secret garden...er, or was that serenity garden? Oh well, either one. ;)
GorGirl chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Why's she so angry and self critical? And is Edward another patient/guest or is he Dr. Feelgood?
Jen328 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Tee hee! Love it already! Asshole numbers One and two, huh?! I'm sneaky reading at work, reviews will be short, sorry, bb!
Why's she do angry? Poor Bella!
Xoxo
Jen
TwistStix chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Angry Bella and her self-depreciating wit are very entertaining :)
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
really fucking angry, grrr!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
They're sending her to anger management? I'll bet they'll miss her when she's gone!
lisazj chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Yeah, all that forced Zen would make me that much more angry. But this made me LOL: "The only purpose the Zen pool seems to serve – making me feel like I need to pee." Bwahaha!

Loved how Bella immediately suspected that her tea had been drugged when Edward showed up. :)

Edward's initial impression is that he's pretty 'Zen' himself. Does he actually work there or come for his own peace? Either way, I bet Bella's about to shake that up, one way or the other.

Whatever made Bella so angry, I bet Jake is responsible, somehow. Jake's always responsible. :)
CrookedArm chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
How lovely that we all get a present on Marvar's birthday! Happy happy. This will be fun!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like hard and fast... ;-)
xx Tyra
pfarrell chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hard and fast...bring it!
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »