Reviews for Deception Is A Virtue
FiftyShadesOfBliss chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Oohhh okay :) So I gatta say I love this story! I know you have a life so im not going to pester you about updating but I do hope you do soon! that cliffhanger is just... killing everyone... (Me)
P.D. McGuffin chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Wait what.

OH MY GOODNESS. CASTIEL IS AN IDIOT.

By the way, great job! I commend you. :3
Surprised Candy chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
OMG! Amazing! Is that the end? Aww... I lurved it! I knew Ly would fall for Gage! Gahh! I'm so a shipper of Casgon! Gahh! Kudos to you, for a fantastalicious fanfic! *claps* w

PS - you can tell I was slightly hyper when I wrote this! ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
CUTE!11
Black Angel chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!
Avalayn chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for the next chapter ahhhhh! D
alexandraruiz1 chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Hope u update soon its really good
Kochua2012 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
The poster about the band that is in castiel's room?
owldistraction chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Yay! You updated! I loved this chapter! I was waiting so long to find out when he found out Morgan was a girl. That was so funny!
YAY chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
YAY you uploaded :D even if it was short it still made my day :D
Patty967 chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
That was amazing:) and I absolutely understand why you haven't posted in a while, you have a life too and to those creepers who found out your other email address send kept bugging you are just stupid:/ sorry about those weirdos...
IceQueen2196 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
This is really good! I'm not sure if this is useful, but I have an idea for how Castiel finds out about her, which is probably the part you've thought the most about after Lysander finding out. What if she agrees to meet with Gage after Battle of the Bands and conveniently brings Lysander along so they can hang out more. But Lysander convinces her to wear something girly, like, really girly, that enhances all her curves and makes her boobs look bigger. And Castiel sees her go into the girls' room and come out, and confronts her, and to avoid a fight, she just kisses him and goes to catch up with Gage and Lysander, who saw the whole thing.
acid-veins chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Ne I'm glad your back! I'm sorry about all your personal problems though D: I loved the update as per usual c; As a suggestion how about you take a you day? Just a day for you and not worry about any other stuff.
Kochua2012 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Peoor should really give you a break life gets in the way and we should just patient. Good update ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
haha I really enjoyed reading this it was so funny! :D please update soon XD I can't wait till the next chapter