Reviews for First Impressions
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Wonderful!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That was absolutely precious, I can definitely imagine their first meeting going like this!
Hostfanatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was so adorable! Love it love it love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Duuuude, this was so freaking cute! "Behold, I shall waken it!" omigosh i'm dying
nopefuckthis chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
omg this is the cutest :)
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was amazingly cute. I love Thor kidfic stories that put the Odinson brothers in these adorable situations.
Do keep writing!
ujemaima chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was a beautiful wee fic, thank you.
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Everything was so perfect when the world was young...why did those two have to grow up?
Well done, by the way! Thor's reaction to Loki was nothing short of droll! Keep it up and God bless!
NightComesSwiftly chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is so cute! Very well written and funny!
soratakeno chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwww what a wonderful fic! Pretty cute w
Baby Loki makes me dwaaah! xD
Great Job!
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This a wonderful tale. You capture the way Thor speaks so well, that I cannot help but laugh.

"Mother," Thor said sternly, looking up at her, "explain this."

"It is dull," he pronounced.

I rarely care for kidThor and especially babyLoki, but this tale is utterly delightful.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.

HaloFin17 will be honored.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh the fluff, I love the fluff! As you well know, Rachel dear, and thank you again for this wonderful early b-day gift :-)
Suffice to say, it is adorable, and I love it! Or, as toddler Thor might say, "it pleases me". Haha! What a little stinker, but he's so irresistable. He had me chuckling thru the entire thing, especially when he wished to waken the sleeping dullard. I can just see his poor mother cringing in the background. Toddler Thor just doesn't seem to understand why such a thing should even exist if it does not humor him in some substantial way ;-)
And already those boys are fighting over a hammer...I loved the "Little Odinson" bit!

Thanks so much for this gift of thoughtful entertainment, Rachel! Your writing makes me proud, not to mention so terribly happy that we were able to reel you into this magnificent obsession along with me and Hannah.

Love you tremendously & miss you already!
Haley

P.S. This last CD has got to be one of the best you've ever given us (written as I'm in the midst of listening to it here.) I call it "La Farewell de Raquel."
NECO NECO chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww baby Loki is very very cute and fluffy.. :)
No wonder Thor found it pleases him very soon..
I love it! Keep up!
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so sweet. I love the kid-Thor interaction with baby-Loki. It was totally Thor with thinking the baby could play with him already. And baby-Loki already tricking people. Very good.
writingnow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Daww... :3 flipping adorable!