Reviews for Familiar Taste of Poison
cebxtra chapter 5 . 5/31
I have been cruising through your chapters without being able to take my eyes off the screen. You write beautifully... All the little references, the characters, they feel so real... BEAUTIFUL job. Please keep it up!
or-chan chapter 8 . 2/16
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked how we got to see lots of different people's reaction.
Bree Colbern chapter 8 . 1/22
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Did you hear that? That was all of my feels screaming in joy! ;D
sarahmw42 chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
Great story - just want to say thanks for posting. :)
kaylee chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
hi, I really liked this story! I would have loved it if there wasn't so much swearing. can you please stop swearing? it just ruins it for me and i'm sure others will agree. thank you and great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
please please stop swearing! I love your stories but you're making it very hard to like when you keep using fowl language! please ease up!
Teamstopfighting chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
I hate you. I love ya. But right now I despise you from the deepest corners of my soul
Wordsintothevoid chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
Aww! The feels, though!
Wordsintothevoid chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
That was really well done. I managed to follow along and actually understand it! Can't wait for Steve!whump
aquitaineq chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Awesome story I think the Thor chapter was my favorite I love the idea of him being cuddled!
AvengerFangirl chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
this was so awesome! I loved it, it was both cute and comforting! You're a really talented writer!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/14/2016
I honestly thrive on your Steve whump
Jess chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Did you hear that? It was the sound of my breaking heart.
Lieutenant Brosky chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
It's great writing, but the lack of commas and semicolons make it hard to read.
Ecri chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
That was beautiful. The emotions...poor Steve. I've always thought he has it hardest. How can you possibly come to terms with the kind of loss he's suffered? You captured it all beautifully, even down to Natasha's reactions to it all. Lovely. Just lovely.