young heroes chapter 18 . 5/19
This was supposed to be a parody god damnit. Why am i feeling all the feels
Original Heartless chapter 3 . 5/11
Ah, sneaky solaire!
BrokenElite chapter 18 . 4/15
Oh my sweet Lord baby Jesus YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER Please for the sake of the sun write more stories this story was so good never stop writing your amazing never stop
DieselCrane chapter 8 . 4/4
Haha, oh my God! This is the exact fic I've been looking for. A giant fib of a story, which at the same time manages to incorporate memorable and interesting characters! Your sense of storytelling and joking at the same time really elevates this a far stretch above most dramas on the page.
I'm currently trying to write a comedic story myself, and I can't shake this overriding feeling that, while I do have a knack for it, I'm not seeing it. I'm not embracing it, you know?

However, you definitely have, and that just makes your writing abilities shine like the Sun. Praise the motherf$%#ing Sun, indeed!
Warmaster40K1 chapter 18 . 4/1
Absolutely fething hilarious. 10/10 funny as Fuck and with all the bells on. I laughed so hard and the ending even felt right. congrats on writing this awesome piece.
YOU DEFEATED. Fucking amazing, totally worth the night's sleep I gave up, managed to be hilarious and then perfectly transition into a story worthy of a more optimistic souls game. What I'd give to have someone like Vaatividya do a dramatic reading of this...
Praise the sun \[T]/
P.s.: Where does the artorias of the abyss content fit in? come on, give Arty a chance!
Seriously crying tears of joy at that scene thank you so much \[T]/
Thank you.
AlanthePaladin chapter 18 . 1/20
This story was hilarious and pretty well written and was an instant favorite for me as a dark souls player. Oddly enough i found through an old fic of yours "Avatar not ready" and i must say i loved both for the same parody feel.
bman159 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have done a lot of reading and searching on this site for a truly good dark souls story and I have to say honestly thank you so much! This fic was by far the best I have in my entire library! It just gave such a wonderful meaning to dark souls! I dont know if you will read this but if you do I, being a dark souls and dark souls 2 player, personally deam this one of the best dark souls stories EVER! Thank you for an amazing experience!
SubZeroChimera chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
A brilliantly written and fun story to read! It does make me ponder a few things. Does Sif still guard that lonely grave, does his suffering master ever find peace? And what of that furtive father laying deep within the abyss? Ah well. I cannot praise this fic enough! A few misspells or missed words here and there, but overall a joy to read!
dxrkmoonblade chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Probably one the most hilarious Dark Souls fanfics I've ever stumbled upon c:
Ika chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Thanks a lot for this fanfic !

I really had a great time reading it and the huge final battle is truly epic !
Guests are cool chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Wow, that was awesome! I wasn't actually too sure about it at first, but it was so funny I just kept reading and then I got hooked. And you ended it brilliantly. Seriously, that was a perfect ending. And I love the serious current in the last chapters and, oddly, I really like the bobxpriscila. Well done and I hope to read more from you in the future. Praise the motherf*#king sun! ;)
squeakythe2nd chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I've only read a few chapters but it is good. I think the best way to describe it is light-hearted humour; good for chuckles. The prologue was incredibly funny however, kinda like somebody half drunk summing the game up.