Reviews for DARKISH SOULS
SCP-3000 chapter 16 . 1/29
Nerd 1: hey that is not cannon
Nerd 2: shut up its fan-cannon
Raaiyan chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Dude, you made Solaire a god! Awesome story.
gary169 chapter 18 . 7/15/2017
Good story! Solaire OP. Pls nerf.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2017
This fanfic is my absolute favourite. I loved the satirical humour at first. Then, when the Anor Londo fight scene's happened I couldn't stop reading them. I thought the final fight with the chosen undead was a bit strange and weird but it was still cool. To top it all off it had a positive ending. It's a shame Dark Souls 3 made some of the plot points (undead Ornstein and Smough, Solaire being a god etc) useless but I still love the story. I consider this to be my favourite representation of dark souls 1 to date. Good job, 5 stars.
Mernom chapter 18 . 3/24/2017
Great ending. They definitely deserved it.
Mernom chapter 17 . 3/24/2017
I'm guessing Priscilla was in the room when Bob woke up, and she stealthd right then? Also, it's funny how you keep bringing up reference to game mechanics.
Mernom chapter 16 . 3/24/2017
I'm really not sure how did it end up like that. Did Solaire really just go all Rock Lee on him?
Mernom chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
What's really amusing is Bob. That name is just so generic: it's funny to think of a Warrior with that name.
Mernom chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
Oh boy. Wasn't that glorious?
Mernom chapter 13 . 3/23/2017
Priscilla cussing is adorable. Especially with her old English, and since she probably doesn't know what her words mean.
Mernom chapter 12 . 3/23/2017
No eyes white Seath? Really?
Mernom chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
I thought it was just crack. Then this chapter happened. Holy fucking shit, praise the sun, the moon and crossbreed Priscilla!
Mernom chapter 10 . 3/23/2017
Oh. That's some twist... Didn't see it coming. Plus, it seems like Sol has a romantic Rival! That has me LMAOing.
Mernom chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
OMFG best take on the painted world I have ever seen. Granted, it's the only take I've seen... But it's great anyways.