Reviews for DARKISH SOULS
Thank you.
AlanthePaladin chapter 18 . 1/20
This story was hilarious and pretty well written and was an instant favorite for me as a dark souls player. Oddly enough i found through an old fic of yours "Avatar not ready" and i must say i loved both for the same parody feel.
bman159 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I have done a lot of reading and searching on this site for a truly good dark souls story and I have to say honestly thank you so much! This fic was by far the best I have in my entire library! It just gave such a wonderful meaning to dark souls! I dont know if you will read this but if you do I, being a dark souls and dark souls 2 player, personally deam this one of the best dark souls stories EVER! Thank you for an amazing experience!
SubZeroChimera chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
A brilliantly written and fun story to read! It does make me ponder a few things. Does Sif still guard that lonely grave, does his suffering master ever find peace? And what of that furtive father laying deep within the abyss? Ah well. I cannot praise this fic enough! A few misspells or missed words here and there, but overall a joy to read!
dxrkmoonblade chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Probably one the most hilarious Dark Souls fanfics I've ever stumbled upon c:
Ika chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Thanks a lot for this fanfic !

I really had a great time reading it and the huge final battle is truly epic !
Guests are cool chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Wow, that was awesome! I wasn't actually too sure about it at first, but it was so funny I just kept reading and then I got hooked. And you ended it brilliantly. Seriously, that was a perfect ending. And I love the serious current in the last chapters and, oddly, I really like the bobxpriscila. Well done and I hope to read more from you in the future. Praise the motherf*#king sun! ;)
squeakythe2nd chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I've only read a few chapters but it is good. I think the best way to describe it is light-hearted humour; good for chuckles. The prologue was incredibly funny however, kinda like somebody half drunk summing the game up.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
This was a fantastic read. Normally I dislike it when a comedy story begins taking itself seriously, but this time it worked very well. The writing reminded me of Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's series; witty yet capable of telling a great story.
Still...
WHERE THE HECK WAS ARTORIAS? And Gough, and Cieran, and Havel, and Chester, and Quelana, and Beatrice? Not that it's a big problem, but I kept expecting Artorias to appear during the battle of Anor Londo, yet he never did.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Brilliant. If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
Thanks for all time and effort you put into this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
This whole thing is just an explosion of concentrated awesome.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
D'aaaawww dragonlady has a crush on Bob perhaps? Either way, she's sure to be a nice invisible helper against The Duel Wielding A-hole and his band of ruffians.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Whelp, good luck with that guys.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Quelaag gets to live due to Solaire's awesome OHKO knee to the face? All of my yes.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
That's some Zabuza level awesome right there.