Reviews for The Winding Scope
gilless4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I liked this a lot. The idea of 47 starting to feel older, but only when not "in motion", was well used and explained. I liked the milk comment at the end too, very funny.
A few negative criticisms though :
-You should try evenly spacing your text some more. It seems as though at the beggining, it's all stacked up together, and near the end you jump lines twice after a single word.
-You should re-read when you're down, or do so more thoroughly if you do. There are a few mistakes, such as "a minuet fraction", which are easily avoidable, and though one of those doesn't do much, after the tenth or so in the text, it's just a little bothersome.

But overall, I really like this. Well done. )
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Short, sweet, and true to the game. I love it!
Spectralis chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really like this - a short but effective piece of flash fiction. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was an excellent story or a snippet from a novel. The 'hitman' really nailed the descriptive of performing such an action so I can safely say that I liked what I have just read. More please. Much more.

Pogo
SerenityCas chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
haha o wow! This was actually really good. I loved how you captured this moment. and the ending thought of 47 needing to pick up some milk? WTF. Lol but he is a professional and not emotional with his assassinations...don't expect any less. This was great! _