Reviews for Mind Over Matter
This is soooo good!
Awesome story! We totally need more fanfiction like this!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 14 . 3/2
Adorable, just simply adorable!
bhoney chapter 14 . 2/15
Ah. Beautiful. Just...beautiful. This fic is everything I loved about the manga-the danger, the worry and protectiveness from Dojo, the camaraderie among the task force and friends, the romance, the banter. Just everything. It's almost enough to make me forgive you for leaving out that scene I really wanted a few chapters back. ;) And I'm happy that you didn't have them getting all physical after the confession of feelings, that wouldn't have felt realistic to their characters. The hug, hand-holding, and head pat were wonderful and just right (I just realized there's a lot of alliteration in that sentence, LOL).

Really brilliant work. Incredibly well done. Perfectly in character, well-written, heart-stopping moments, everything good in fiction was here in this story. Loved it too much for words. *smishes it happily*

I am adding it to my favorites and desperately hope you'll be back to write more Library Wars (especially Dojo/Kasahara) fic soon.
bhoney chapter 13 . 2/15
Ack! Wonderful that they finally got their acts together. Love that he chased her down this time (well, as much as possible, loved him telling her he wouldn't be able to catch her if she ran that fast, LOL) and forced her to talk to him. The dialogue in this chapter and especially the scene where he confesses his feelings was so totally in character-wonderful job. I feel a bit robbed that the stupid van passing by kept us from hearing his full confession, though, darn it! Kasahara (and us) have been through the ringer waiting on those three words. LOL Cute idea, but really evil of you, I have to say.
bhoney chapter 12 . 2/15
Oh, she cried in the park alone? That's so sad! He always manages to find her when she's crying and comfort her. *tear* Poor Kasahara.
bhoney chapter 11 . 2/14
Gaw. Painfully awkward moment there. Why do I have a suspicion this was part of the plan between Komaki and Shibasaki all along...
bhoney chapter 10 . 2/14
Why, WHY would you skip ahead like that? I feel like I'm missing an important chapter. I can't believe you skipped all the wonderful angsty worried Dojo as they finished taking down the MBC agents, got to Kasahara and figured out she was alive but in critical condition, and got her to medical care. All the wonderful worry and protectiveness he'd have gone through during those moments, seeing her fall and not knowing if she was dead or not, maybe even finally admitting his feelings to himself-I wanted to SEE all that, darn it. *pouts* That's my favorite part! *wails*

Dojo! Come see her soon and make her (all of us) feel better!
bhoney chapter 9 . 2/14
*breathless* *heart pounding* Can't talk. Must keep reading.
bhoney chapter 8 . 2/14
Ack. Eek. *heart thuds* *whimper*
bhoney chapter 7 . 2/14
Eek! *heart thuds* My stomach is twisting in fear for Kasahara! Hurry and save her, Dojo!

(I hate when ffnet randomly logs me out-sorry if this is a duplicate!)
bhoney chapter 6 . 2/14
Yikes! Kasahara is in danger again-love it! Hope Dojo gets worried about her, especially in light of the fight they had. Loving this fic!
bhoney chapter 5 . 2/14
"Maybe I should try smacking my head against the wall to see if I can knock myself out." *snickers* LOVED this line. Sounds like something Kasahara would say (or worse, do), LOL.
bhoney chapter 4 . 2/14
Glad to see it's bothering Dojo that they're not on the same team, too. I'm a little surprised they'd drink the night before a big mission, I'd think they'd want to be completely sharp for the next morning. Nice scene between Kasahara and Shibasaki, it seemed very true to their characters. Oh, I can't tell you how much I hope that Kasahara's in danger on the mission and Dojo is worried and rescues her. *heart melts*
bhoney chapter 3 . 2/14
What? They're separating her from the rest of her team? How is that fair? Waaaah. *pouts*

Still enjoying this!