Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Jokesterjan chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I can't wait to see how Dojou and Kasahara interact with each other in the next chapter 3
kuurei chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Yup, the prince is gonna get real mad when he finds out what they've done to his beloved princess

Heh.

Well, this was a very interesting chapter. It was mainly action scenes describing the battle scene (or in Iku's case, running away from evil MBC agents), which I sometimes find a bit boring, but it was still very engaging. Can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully Doujou will get to his princess before the MBC agents do.

Also, this will seem a bit random, but will you be including Iku's brothers into this story, by any chance? One of the brothers made a brief appearance in the light novels (and are usually mentioned by word-of-mouth via Iku at other times) and he seemed like an interesting guy. Just an idea, if you ever need one. :o)
JustAnotherFan chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Ohhh this is so exciting! Will the MBC find her or just the books? Ahhh! can't wait for the next chapter! _
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Thanks for another quick update! I can't wait to see how Dojou and Iku are going to interact with each other in the next chapter 3
vixenia chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
oh noooo! please update soon! I'm getting addicted to this fanfic!
vixenia chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
YAY so happy about the update! Bring on the suspense. maybe a knight in shining armor act in chap 7? looking forward to it!
Jokesterjan chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Yay! This is so good, thank you for updating so soon! :)
Krapo chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
i am eager to read what will happend next to iku... will she be harmed? will she succeed? Dojo will he come to save her? or will he be too late?
Please update soon!
krapagnou chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
i really like your story and i hope you will update soon!
Jokesterjan chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Wow! Your story seems as if it could actually be a part of Library Wars. I love the new chapter and can't wait to see where this is going.
kuurei chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Another great chapter!

You know, I really do like your writing style. It reminds me a lot of the light novels, actually. It's not too wordy with too many descriptions and gets straight to the point. It works well with the story and Iku's POV. (Who is a very straight-to-the-point kind of gal.)

Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens with Doujou. He's obviously getting a little irked with Iku ignoring him, haha.
vixenia chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
YAY gotta love some dojo/kasahara action! please keep updating!
JustAnotherFan chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Hi, I loved this chapter (I wish they were longer!) So please continue writing and update soon 3
kuurei chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
The chapter was a bit on the short (and I was a bit sad to already reached the end), but the contents were by no means disappointing. A very entertaining chapter. I can't wait to see what direction you'll take with this story in the future. :-) Update soon!
Jokesterjan chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Thank you for posting! I love where this story is going! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »