Reviews for Trust and Betrayal
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aww... Gosh!
I love it!

I love reading Sterek every time they hugging and cuddling...

Stiles a potential mate! Of course! XD
Tsuda chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Maybe i will read aller your fictions band favorited them.
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this story.
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
MegalegU chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
"Derek spoke as if he had lived a hundred years and all he ever saw was tragedy." I'm paraphrasing that quote but oh man! So perfect! I love that so much! You just summed it up in such a beautiful way.
tmjohn72 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Love it! More please. As soon as possible!
DJDarkPixie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awesome! Happy early birthday! I hope a wolf nuzzles you and brings you cake and let's you lick frosting off his abs! YUMMY! :)
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
NOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE make this longer ! :(
13luckystars chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Uhhh this was sooooo good! I had to read it in two settings and I was so upset! I couldnt stop thinking about this...it's really good.

And then you used my favorite word, mine, in the end! Yayy!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is great!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Poor Stiles! I find it hard to believe that he knew what Scott was doing. We all know Stiles's personality. While he's the brains of the duo. He's never been subtle. He is easy to read...But poor Stiles-he will be devastated when he finds out what Scott did. He betrayed not only Derek. He betrayed Stiles. Stiles's dad has been hurt by this entire mess. People Papa Stilinski worked with are dead, because of the Hunters. Stiles most likely knew some of those people...
A follow-up to this please! I really want to see HOW Melissa reacts to Scott's stupid stunt! People are either hurt or dead. So there's NO way Stiles can overlook Scott's latest decision this time! I don't see Melissa being happy when she finds out that her son is working with the people responsible, for the deaths of the deputies. The deputies were human!
Lilith Summer Jamerson chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
great story hoping for more
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love this! Derek and Stiles are so cute together, sad Stiles and comforting Derek are so awesome!
RecombinantDNA chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like that... I wish you could write a sequel with how Melissa and ex-Sheriff Stilinski take the news
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012