Reviews for I Never Told You
c.miller1991 chapter 1 . 5/2
That was so sad... I don't even have words..:-(
joycee09 chapter 1 . 5/1
Fuck. I've never cried over a fic before. I want to say fuck you for screwing over my emotions with your beautifully written story but I can't. Great writers play with emotions and you played with mine. I don't know, but after making me cry, I WANT TO THANK YOU, like 9373726262 times for writing this! :')
kaeh96 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is one of the most heartbreaking and amazing things I've ever read. I'm crying very real tears oh my goodness
Gravity In the Air chapter 1 . 4/17
WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS OKAY?!
i love it
I love this so much, and I did cry at the end. God it just got me in my feels
theatrelesbian chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg.. fuck you...
amazing and beautiful but the ending brought to my eyes and that is hard to do even though it was not a happy ending it was an emotional and amazing experience to read
Nyway chapter 1 . 1/22
Omg I actually cried reading the last line
Morgan01 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
:-(
ShipHappens chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
when i got to the last line, i actually brought a hand to my mouth as i said, "oh my god!".

i am sad to say that i love your writing but i wish i hadn't read this.

OnceUponAStudent chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
oh. my God. Why.
SQ chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I WAS ON THE LAST PARAGRAPH AND MY EYES BETRAYED ME AND GLIMPSED DOWN AND SAW THE ENDING! NO I LITERALLY GOT CHILLS EVERYWHERE IM SOBBING AS IM WRITING THIS OH MY GOD. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL AND MY SOUL AND EVERYONES SOUL WHO HAS READ THIS. THE PAIN AND TEARS AND FEELS ARE REAL. NO. THOSE LAST FOUR WORDS KEEP FUCKING REPLAYING IN MY HEAD IN REGINAS VOICE. OH MY GOD IM OUT OF BREATH. I CANT STOP CRYING. MY STOMACH HURTS. I THINK I MIGHT BE DYING. MORE TRAGIC THAN THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. OK IM DONE. THIS FIC WILL HAUNT ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. GOODBYE.
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
noooooo, oh why did this kiss not work, sob, cry, sigh
wonderful, i love your writing very much, even the difficult, lot of feel ones, like this
Renbean87 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm not one to comment or review a story however, this one made me feel. Thank you. Sounds odd to say that but I've read to many stories to count, hit the favorite button numerous times. I've enjoyed all of them. If there were the option this story would be at the top. This story made me feel. Thank you.