Reviews for I Never Told You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Aaa thats the most saddest story I read so far
scott trammell chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
You Gods-cursed bitch!I hate you for pulling the rug out from beneath me!
Yasss chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
I haven’t finished it yet I normally scroll all the way down to see how many chapters it has and I saw the last line and I already know I’m going to cry by the time I finish this THANKS A LOT lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Was not at all expecting that ending. Didn’t realize it was a tragedy story. Wtf! But also great writing.
shethority4life chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Wow that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Hi.. Same guest with a mean review.. Really Sorry if hurt your feelings..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
You know what? Fuck You.. Just fuck you.. You stupid brilliant writer! Who gave you permission to just play with my heart like that and just squeeze it and turn it into dust? LOVEE your writing and HATE your GUTS!
mirajane knightwalker chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
wow. sadness. why is Regina screwed over even in the fanfiction. damn. anyway. amazing writing and story. I love the twists and even when I thought I knew what would happen I didn't.
Xio Yven chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This is years late, but honestly it takes a lot to make me review things. This actually rocked me to the core, made me cry, and in my fix reading history I can tell you that never happens. Brava
eleanorperaltiago chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I balled my eyes out
potassium-ate-writes chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I've read this story too many times yet it never fails to leave this gaping hole in my chest. You are a brilliant writer. I love this story so much, even though re-reading it kills my soul, especially at the end. Well done!
itsalwaysthequietones1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
The last line in the end hit me so hard
I stared at my screen for a whole minute trying to comprehend
Great story !
mscocoz chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
that was lovely. maybe put your muse on laundry duty for a while for making me cry. :) xx
CrazzyNut chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This was so sad and so good; its like a rollercoaster of pain. The end was obviously sad but I think the part that was more painful for me was the November entry with so much feeling. Then the happy entry of going home but knowing it was sad. Dang so yeah, my first angst read of 2017 and it was great.
captainkillianemmaswan chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I cried all the way through, but that final line really hit hard. Beautifully written.