Reviews for I Never Told You
mscocoz chapter 1 . 2/27
that was lovely. maybe put your muse on laundry duty for a while for making me cry. :) xx
CrazzyNut chapter 1 . 1/3
This was so sad and so good; its like a rollercoaster of pain. The end was obviously sad but I think the part that was more painful for me was the November entry with so much feeling. Then the happy entry of going home but knowing it was sad. Dang so yeah, my first angst read of 2017 and it was great.
captainkillianemmaswan chapter 1 . 1/2
I cried all the way through, but that final line really hit hard. Beautifully written.
hroofitz chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
OMG! i'm literally sobbing! omg that was sooo beautiful and soo sad. ugh. my heart can't take it! I love this fic so much! Thank you for writing it! :)
rainbowkissunicornstickers chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Crying.
Crying so much.
"We burried you today" this line is going to haunt me all week. Now I have to learn how to Carry on with my life, after this heartbreak.
But it seems I like to suffer, so of course I loved this story!
musicallyobsessed11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
OMG WHY? Literally bawling at work becuase of this. So beautiful but so fucking heartbreaking. Thank you so much for this but ughhhhh. OUCH.
swanqueenftw chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
sometimes I'm ok moving on with my life and then: we buried you today line comes in my mind again
shit it's been years since I first read this story and still gets on my. how do I make it stop hurting? aaaaaa
Idisch von Swedish chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Ouch
Glsswrks chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
crying, actually crying
thequeen1942 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
HOLY Hanna BATMAN! I am crying at my desk at work...why did I read this?

It is very good...for real.

I just did not expect that.

I am part Charming and need Emma to wake up...ALL THE FEELS!
DETM2S9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
You have definitely written a most complete and perfect story that will break the heart of anyone who reads this marvellous work of fiction. Congratulation on a job well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Oh my gosh I cried I can't believe she died I was like NOOOOOOO
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I didn't expect the ending. I Never Told You is painfully beautiful. Exquisite writing. This.
Unknownfic chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I never really do this, but I want to cry, Imagine this as a short movie, more visual..but damn...
Destinirobin chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
my shipper heart is broken why would you do this to us!?