Reviews for Blame
Overscore chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow, very well done. The way Sue is portrayed in the game as a spunky character makes fics like this hard to write, since keeping her in-character while showing a softer side of her that was never really shown in game is quite difficult, to say the least. ...Not sure if that last sentence made any sense, now that I think about it... But all I'm trying to say is good job! Short, sweet, and very well-written. I also liked your characterization of Jack; he didn't get enough screentime to make him stand out in-game, but he seems natural enough in your story. Bringing up the comparison of Jack admiring King to King admiring Arthur was also one of those little things in your fic that made me smile. The message of "you may not think you're heroic, but someone else definitely thinks you are" is kind of tragic in Cave Story, and you were able to make me feel a twinge of sadness XD

But anyway, thanks for writing! Hope you write more for Cave Story! :)
ethan308 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I am a big fan of cave story and now i finnally know what they talked about in the jail. (:
CookieEpic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
*clap clap clap*

Hey, at least it's not a messed up horror story. It's actually the only GOOD and CANONICAL fanfiction i've ever read. It actually reflects what the game would have done.

TENOUTTATEN
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very nice fanfic about the things we don't see go on while Quote (or Curly, depends on if you're in Curly stor or not) is busy trying to save the island.
Kysymysmerkki chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oooo... This was great! I loved it!
Koratah chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I normally dislike Cave Story fics-never much of a fan of the way they're done-but I'm really fond of this one. It's really perplexing how no one addresses the deaths in-game.