Reviews for Lose The One You Love
noot40 chapter 38 . 5/14
You were right. You said trust us and you gave the perfect outcome
alemorganx chapter 16 . 5/12
He's Begging :'(
Bella is such a whore-I hope she catch STD
Bella is a lil bit of a tramp lol..
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 46 . 1/22
Loved it! Great work! :)
ReaderKat chapter 46 . 1/17
Great story, had many bumps along the way but I really enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing!
modernArt chapter 46 . 12/1/2014
Omg loved this story so much. It had me crying, laughing, heartbroken, and amazed. All at the same time. I loved it so much .the relationship between the characters and how the story followed along from beginning to end. Please never stop writing. This was amazing. I think I loved it even more because of my love for art. I'm a curator at "the art institute of Chicago" now for 4 yrs. and my hobby of drawing and painting. Your an amazing person and extraordinary writer. Keep it up
Cindeee chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
your writing is very dangerous - it makes me wanna keep reading despite the fact that i have many midterms next week ;A; im loving the unorthodox route youre choosing to go for this fic as many edward/bella fics have them half in love by the 3rd chapter and it's really refreshing to see in this case when the romance isn't hitting off right away. still, i love how you portray edward in all your fics as you have the right balance between sexy & sweet with a touch of realism. many fics likes to make him out to be a god in terms of appearance, wealth, sexual abilities, etc. and it gets really overdone & exaggerated. but your edward here is perfect. im excited to see where this would go!
maphie chapter 42 . 8/8/2014
Perfect! That's exactly how I see Edward reacting to Bella's revelations.
maphie chapter 40 . 8/8/2014
Huh. Riley is lucky. He never saw the whoring Bella. She will always be the sweet, smart and loving Bella. Easy to love. Edward, on the other hand, fell in love with Bella the Ho who ripped his heart into shreds very chance she got. I hope Bella gets to work a little harder to get him back. He deserves to know the Bella that Riley had the pleasure of knowing for 12 years.
maphie chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
Fucking finally! Edward grew a pair! I'm happy about his reaction. He was starting to act as crazy as Bella was.
maphie chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Bella needs a therapist.
maphie chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Oh lord. I think I may gave inadvertently stumbled on a Riley/Bella love story what was labelled incorrectly. I know there was an explanation that this will eventually turn into a E/B story but I'm not relating to the characters fast enough. I still don't understand why Riley and Bella needed to be broken up for either of them to stay in their chosen careers. They made it through 12 years of probably the most transitional time in anyone's lives and they can't figure out how to make their careers and life work in a society of fast planes and the internet? And what about this Edward? Is he that much of a loser? Is Bella that much of a catch? She's using him. This is so unlike the canon B/E that in spite if the clear obstacles that should keep them apart, they are drawn to each other inexplicably. So In that scenario, I get Edward's devotion and protection of Bella. Hm. Let's see how this story progresses. Maybe things will fall into place in a few more chaps.
myadryk89 chapter 46 . 8/6/2014
This is by far one of the smartest and most realistic fanfic i've ever read. I enjoy it so much, and i considere it one of my favorites for sure. I genuinely love it. When i read it, i coud tell that you knew what you were writting about, every detail, every thought was so intelligent and insightful. You made it so easy for me to love this story. I have a great time reading it. Thank you so so much.
Twi-teacher chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
Deep sigh! What a great chapter! Thanks!
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »