Reviews for Lose The One You Love
blondferretgirl chapter 46 . 10/1/2017
Love It!
IsoldeMorrow chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
So wait Riley is not even dead and Bella is acting this desperate? I'm liking the way you write just not so sure about this Bella though.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/27/2017
You guys are awesome writers, but these versions of the character suck. I mean I wouldn't wish this bella on my worse enemy.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2017
Dude! If Edward stays around after this, it's straight up ridiculous. Or he has deep seated issues.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
She sooo doesn't deserve him leaving his number. He signalled in all possible ways the he wasn't down for a meaningless encounter and she begged him to stay. Then she threatens him with the police in the morning? Man. I hope this Edward is not a doormat.
TheEasternWind chapter 46 . 6/22/2017
Beautiful story. It was so capturing, I out off studying for it. #thatlawschoolstruggle I don't know how Bella does it. Your Edward, 's such a saint. And so perfect. I immediately fell in love with him. I actually liked your reasoning for Bella's and Riley's split. I saw there was a lot of disagreement in the other reviews, but I could relate. If I was working in a Firm where I felt comfortable AND about to make partner, I wouldn't leave either. But I wouldn't want to hold my partner back. I would have decided just like her. Loved the reasoning and logic behind such an emotionally charged decision.
Scoobylover68 chapter 15 . 3/21/2017
Not sure what to make of Bella so far. I can't quite understand why she and Riley had to finish if they were so truly in love. Surely love equals compromise or in this case a little personal sacrifice. Her reasons seem so weak. I think in "resl life" Edward would have told her to take a hike by now. More trouble than she's worth,
Lafemmevegeta chapter 46 . 3/14/2017
What a beautiful story that has captured my heart. Bella drove ma nuts at the beginning with her woe is me routine and Riley this and Riley that. Everyone can see this perfect Edward who had everything going on except her. Glad she finally worked on herself to make herself better for her before they pursued another relationship. Beautiful proposal from Edward closed this story out perfectly. Your collaboration worked out great. Loved it!
APL chapter 46 . 2/13/2017
Really really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
I really enjoyed your writing! This is a re-read for me, but goddamn, I definitely remember why I hated Bella in this story. I despise her guts. Lol, I just had to get that out there, but seriously, wonderful job ladies!
lizvallin chapter 41 . 5/24/2016
ė
lizvallin chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
VMware a
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2016
This story makes me mad. If Bella was so in love with Riley, then she would make some sort of sacrifice. It's not fair to Edward for Bella to string him along when she's not even close to over Riley. Don't label a story as E/B when it's not.
TheChosenOne chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
Poor Edward! To anyone who's start to read this, be warned that it is a SLOOOOOW BURN!
twirob chapter 46 . 2/1/2016
thanks so much for sharing this amazing journey with us ;D
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »