Reviews for Lose The One You Love
Scoobylover68 chapter 15 . 3/21
Not sure what to make of Bella so far. I can't quite understand why she and Riley had to finish if they were so truly in love. Surely love equals compromise or in this case a little personal sacrifice. Her reasons seem so weak. I think in "resl life" Edward would have told her to take a hike by now. More trouble than she's worth,
Lafemmevegeta chapter 46 . 3/14
What a beautiful story that has captured my heart. Bella drove ma nuts at the beginning with her woe is me routine and Riley this and Riley that. Everyone can see this perfect Edward who had everything going on except her. Glad she finally worked on herself to make herself better for her before they pursued another relationship. Beautiful proposal from Edward closed this story out perfectly. Your collaboration worked out great. Loved it!
APL chapter 46 . 2/13
Really really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
I really enjoyed your writing! This is a re-read for me, but goddamn, I definitely remember why I hated Bella in this story. I despise her guts. Lol, I just had to get that out there, but seriously, wonderful job ladies!
lizvallin chapter 41 . 5/24/2016
ė
lizvallin chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
VMware a
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2016
This story makes me mad. If Bella was so in love with Riley, then she would make some sort of sacrifice. It's not fair to Edward for Bella to string him along when she's not even close to over Riley. Don't label a story as E/B when it's not.
TheChosenOne chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
Poor Edward! To anyone who's start to read this, be warned that it is a SLOOOOOW BURN!
twirob chapter 46 . 2/1/2016
thanks so much for sharing this amazing journey with us ;D
BellaTesoro chapter 46 . 1/3/2016
Thank you so much for keeping this story here so readers like myself find it and enjoy it. I must say, you pointed out, it was tough going there for most of the story but I held on tight and glad I journeyed through with Bella. Interesting story, thank you for sharing.
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 1/3/2016
I thought Edward's bringing flowers and first date was perfect. And I think it was a great spring board forward for them even though Bella pushed in there with her two cents. It worked in the end, she
told him he was stuck with her now.
BellaTesoro chapter 44 . 1/3/2016
I did not see the law firm ending. I thought she'd out Alec and be the hero in all this. Sorry to see long
family firm this go the way it did.
BellaTesoro chapter 43 . 1/3/2016
I think that last phone message to Edward was perfect. It's about time she expressed herself and not only in the downer debbie mode she had before. I think telling him that he was the first person she thought of and that she loved him...well, balls in his court I'd say. Go Bella, finally.
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 1/3/2016
Edward is right to think twice. He's so broken up, he's somewhere similar to where Bella was all this time pining away about Riley. Shoes on the other foot. I'd say Bella needs to take care of Edward's needs right now, show her and him she's got what it takes to take care of someone else for a change.
BellaTesoro chapter 41 . 1/3/2016
This feels like such a different Bella. Actually thinking about others more than herself. I loved the conversation with her dad, about Renee. I would have liked a little more insight into why Renee was the
way she was now and what was so lovable about her that a kind man like him would put up with her as she is, not nice to their only child first and foremost. Anyway, I'm liking this Bella. She needs to treat Edward to some of the loving things he did for her. Tables are turned, lets see if Bella can be Edward's equal.
2,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »