Reviews for Seven For A Secret
PailyLover chapter 34 . 7/23
I love this story so so much. Gentle inquiry: are you planning on continuing soon? :)
Please update
Golden Waffles chapter 34 . 3/1
Ah, I'm glad you made it to this chapter/episode. The scene by the pool is probably my favorite Paily scene. The acting is wonderful. You get so much just from their body language, but then the music and lighting and dialogue on top of it just makes it beautiful.

This is my favorite PLL fic. I love Paige as a character and I love imagining what she was doing off-screen while everything was going on with the Liars. You've really built a nice world for her here.
jace24 chapter 34 . 2/5
This story is so great! I love seeing Paige's point of view of everything and was really looking forward to when you wrote about this episode, and it was perfect! I do have a question though, are you going on past season 3 or ending there? Love the story!
amazing story :) hope you are gonna to continue
Myriddin chapter 34 . 1/28
Oh. My. God. This story is absolutely, positively, the most amazing thing I think I've ever read in this fandom. Thank you soooooo much for sharing it.
Maetro chapter 34 . 1/27
I've been waiting to read your take on their kiss scene since I started reading this story and you definitely did not disappoint. A lovely chapter. I really like the way you write Paige, bringing out such depth to the character we see on screen. Can't wait for more.
I hope you update soon
Shananigan chapter 34 . 1/25
Really great update! I love the filling in of the motivations behind things.
Fate-187 chapter 34 . 1/24
I really like Paily, but I think Paige to easily for Emily. Paige is as a lovesick puppy who wait for Emily throwing a bone for her. I think Emily is not deserve Paige, and I looking forward for your next update. I hope you can make Emily work to hard to get Paige because she will make a big mess in future with Nate and Allison if your storyline as the show.
CastBound Graceus chapter 34 . 1/23
When will emily hind out about As contact with paige or vice versa?
checkerboard321 chapter 34 . 1/23
Awww, that was beautiful. I had to stop reading for a little bit after Emily got to her house and they started the conversation that I think is embedded in my brain. You wrote it so beautifully, with all Paige's thoughts in the middle. Oh, you just do such an awesome job of this. It's put a good smile on my face anyway, so thank you! (and very nice ending to the chapter too).
Just what a I need to read right now, with no Paige in the show, your story make me recreate all the good moments!
Yay they are together can't wait to read more
Darkredeyes chapter 34 . 1/23