Reviews for Seven For A Secret
andressa.garcia3 chapter 34 . 7/30
Por favor, me diga que você vai continuar essa história? É incrível, os detalhes... E sendo pela perspectiva da Paige é melhor ainda... Agora que a Paige e a Emily se acertaram preciso saber o que vai acontecer depois... Por favor continue.
make a story where cameren spanks jhon
McFields25 chapter 34 . 5/13
Hey where have u gone.. please comeback..
jace24 chapter 1 . 5/11
This story is so good. Read through it again and I love all the scenes that you've brought to life from Paige's perspective. Hope you come back to it soon.
aww please continue!
but seriously tho, what did happen with coach fulton? D: is that ever going to be explained?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
please update! D:
McCullers7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I don't even know how this is possible but I read the entire 34 chapters in like 4 hours. My eyes aren't focusing right now but it was totally worth it. Love the whole Paige POV, your story is a vast improvement in comparison to PLL. Loved it, not sure if it's finished if so kudos on such a great story!

RB
PailyLover chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
I love this story so so much. Gentle inquiry: are you planning on continuing soon? :)
Guest chapter 34 . 4/2/2015
Please update
Golden Waffles chapter 34 . 3/1/2015
Ah, I'm glad you made it to this chapter/episode. The scene by the pool is probably my favorite Paily scene. The acting is wonderful. You get so much just from their body language, but then the music and lighting and dialogue on top of it just makes it beautiful.

This is my favorite PLL fic. I love Paige as a character and I love imagining what she was doing off-screen while everything was going on with the Liars. You've really built a nice world for her here.
jace24 chapter 34 . 2/5/2015
This story is so great! I love seeing Paige's point of view of everything and was really looking forward to when you wrote about this episode, and it was perfect! I do have a question though, are you going on past season 3 or ending there? Love the story!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2015
amazing story :) hope you are gonna to continue
Myriddin chapter 34 . 1/28/2015
Oh. My. God. This story is absolutely, positively, the most amazing thing I think I've ever read in this fandom. Thank you soooooo much for sharing it.
Maetro chapter 34 . 1/27/2015
I've been waiting to read your take on their kiss scene since I started reading this story and you definitely did not disappoint. A lovely chapter. I really like the way you write Paige, bringing out such depth to the character we see on screen. Can't wait for more.