Reviews for Seven For A Secret
StrangeAttractors chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
omg, so cute with the muffin Emily baked! i thought for sure Paige would say it was horrible. this is so sweet.
just me chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
i really love it,,please update ASAP!
gab chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
love the story so far! can't wait for the next update!
checkerboard321 chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
Pru and her McHastings digs :-) Always makes me smile. And Mona's now trademark "Hey there, Paige McCullers" is always welcome. Weird girl that Mona though...

Paige is so awesome isn't she? The best friend in the world. And Noel's joker smile, right on. What an amazing chapter ending too :-D
checkerboard321 chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
Aww, sweet chapter. Love that Paige is in the same restaurant as Emily, it's like Paige's brave side has an outing in this chapter. I wonder if Pam seen the kiss with Shana (who I am surprisingly liking in this story, nice one!).
glorymania chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Wow, loved the last line you threw in for Emily right there. This chapter was filled with so much tension. It was a little hard to get through. *chuckles* But thanks for the update. :) Always so nice to come back and read your Paily fic.
glorymania chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
"I haven't yet begun to set you up. I'm still convinced Spencer is your soulmate." Oh god...that had me BAWLING. lol
Amy chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Thanks so much for your continual updates! This is by far my favourite fanfic to date :) keep up the great work!
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
I finally had time to sit and read all I've missed. And, as always, I was not disappointed. First and foremost, I don't know if I've told you how much I love the Paige/Pru friendship. Pru adds a whole other dynamic to Paige. It's nice to see that, unlike the way the show made it seem, Paige wasn't alone in all this. She had support and love and a friend. Also Sean. It's just really, really nice.

Now with Maya, it's...interesting seeing how Paige fits in with that whole situation. It kind of makes it better and worst that she was very much around during all that. That she did her Paige thing and completely ignored her own feelings and put Emily first, pushing her to go to Maya, even when she wants nothing more than for Emily to stay with her.

And I've said this a million times, but this fic just makes PLL better for me and you continue to write everyone so well. I can't wait to see what else Paige was up to that we didn't know about. And I love Shana on the show, so I'm excited to see what you do with her as well.
Cici chapter 28 . 2/22/2013
Paige seems to outdone herself once again by acting selfless in regards to Emily's well-being. If only Emily knew how Paige had gone too far just to accommodate help in getting her back in the team by acting as A's accomplice. If that isn't enough how much Paige's love for Emily is. I don't know how to deal with Emily's blindness for Maya..

And I'm glad you put forth on how Pru is sticking by with Paige and how her coming out to her has gotten them to be more open and closer as they find comfort and safety in each other...

Best Bestfriend award goes to Pru! And Paige too if Emily ever does consider her as such..Haha :)

Exciting chapter 29...I can sense it!
ellelinton chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
I seriously love it every time Pru mentions the mounting sexual tension between Paige and Spencer lol, at least she acknowledges how hot it would be haha.

Great chapter as usual, it all fits so well, I fricking love it!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
awesome
meva desa chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
"Hey there, Paige McCullers."
"Whenever she says your name it's like she's about to break into a song about you or something."
Lol, I love that song :)

Update soon! I want to see the teams reaction to having Emily back
MindFullofStories chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Uh oh. What did Paige do?or should I say what did Mona do?
A team?Paige? *horror music*

-Lil
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
gotta love Pru and her paige/spencer feelings. i am with you girl lol

Paige is now part of the A Team... Wow great twist there (even if she doesn't want to she still is)

Paige and Emily being friends is really nice. You write them perfectly :)
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »