Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great update I can't wait to see what happens with Paige's shoulder update agin soon :) love this story
caligurl18 chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
great chapter post soon.
go-sullivan chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
Coach Fulton come back! I miss her the most.

Great chapter. I really love the action of the swim meet.

Can't wait for the party at Hanna's.

And I'd give Paige all the cupcake for her to kiss Spencer. Ugh. I'm itching for a showdown between them even though they're cool now.
NLpretzel chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Hi, I really really love this story! If you could email me the eBook of the first Season it would be greatly appreciated! :D
StrangeAttractors chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
awwww yisss, i'm so excited Shana has entered the picture. It's about time all the cards not be in Emily's hand. That girl could use a does of jealousy.

btw, i agree with Paige. I always thought it was super rude the Maya behaved at dinner with Mrs. Fields. I understand why she would be angry but she was flat out rude and disrespectful to her girlfriend's mother. My my it would be a cold day in hell where I would ever let something like that be forgotten if I was Emily/Mrs. Fields.
StrangeAttractors chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
oh, please let something heavy fall onto Coach Morgan! You have made that woman quite possibly the most infuriating character ever. Even more so than 'A', and that's saying a lot.
StrangeAttractors chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
this story really makes me realize how many girls Emily has truly dated (and in such a short span of time). Ughh, I feel infinitely more sad about the all the times Paige had to stand by and watch Em bounce from woman to woman.
StrangeAttractors chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
"the Lesbo Pied Piper of Rosewood"

Lol, that is so true it should be in the opening credits of PLL next to Shay Mitchell's name. Emily certainly has no shortage of ladies,
StrangeAttractors chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
oh, please tell me she calls him out on his bullshit parenting soon.
StrangeAttractors chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
omg, so cute with the muffin Emily baked! i thought for sure Paige would say it was horrible. this is so sweet.
just me chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
i really love it,,please update ASAP!
gab chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
love the story so far! can't wait for the next update!
checkerboard321 chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
Pru and her McHastings digs :-) Always makes me smile. And Mona's now trademark "Hey there, Paige McCullers" is always welcome. Weird girl that Mona though...

Paige is so awesome isn't she? The best friend in the world. And Noel's joker smile, right on. What an amazing chapter ending too :-D
checkerboard321 chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
Aww, sweet chapter. Love that Paige is in the same restaurant as Emily, it's like Paige's brave side has an outing in this chapter. I wonder if Pam seen the kiss with Shana (who I am surprisingly liking in this story, nice one!).
glorymania chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Wow, loved the last line you threw in for Emily right there. This chapter was filled with so much tension. It was a little hard to get through. *chuckles* But thanks for the update. :) Always so nice to come back and read your Paily fic.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »