Reviews for Seven For A Secret
glorymania chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
I really don't like Coach Morgan now. She's such a pain... I love how you're making it so Paige and her father are beginning to get along now. I hated the tension between them before. It was so sad... Glad that the sun's finally coming out after the storm. Hope for more Paily scenes in the next chapter! :) Update soon!
Kennedy17782 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
*swoops into the darkness*

This chapter was great. I LOVE how much Paige has progressed and matured in a relatively short amount of time. From her interaction with the new coach, to guiding and leading her team, to her conversations with her father... it's just such a different Paige than we've seen in this fic and I am loving it. I think it just shows what a great person she's become and how she really does prove she can be a good match for Emily.

Amazing job as usual. This has become one of my favorite fics across all fandoms so thank you. :-)

*whirls my cape around as I disappear once more*
b1t chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Ah! What to say... I've been reading religiously the last couple of days and I have to tell you I love this story. *keeps punching my head cause it took me so long to discover this story, got to stop only reading M-rated fics*
I think you captured Paige’s voice perfectly, at least the way I imagine her.
Thanks for writing!
liberal4peace chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
I really liked the interaction between Paige and her dad, although I worry that it won't last!
liberal4peace chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Poor Paige. :( Will we find out what happened to Coach? I can't believe I only have one chapter before I'm caught up...
liberal4peace chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Uh-oh... Something's going on. Will this explain the show's disappearance of Coach? And you're killing me with the Charmed references.
liberal4peace chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
I love the way you're having A make Paige do her dirty work!
liberal4peace chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Paige...Pru...Piper... You're trying to make me cry.
liberal4peace chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
You have nothing to be sorry for! I'M sorry it's taken me this long to get back to reading!
*Pru is awesome.
*Poor Paige :(
*I know Paily will happen soonish if this follows canon, but still :(

I might not review every chapter that I've missed (I know, I'm terrible), but I want to start the new year caught up on this! Three hours and go!
checkerboard321 chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Can someone throw Coach Morgan into the pool? I would love that! I miss Coach Fulton, that lady was the best. I love Paige taking the Sharks to the Brew, I can imagine her saying those things and sorting her team out. I loved the moments between Paige and her dad, maybe Nick isn't as bad as we all think he is. And the Piper bits make me laugh. Neat chapter, and I loved the ending.
cici chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
I love this chap...it showcases that Paige has a support system with pru as her bestdriend and her mom who is always there for her and her father who is warming up and trying to be understanding for her. It makes me glad that Paige is growing as a better person as she lives her life in her truth and not pretending to be someone else. Thanks for writing an empowering chapter and progress of Paige mccullers :)
b1t chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I'm loving this so much I can't turn of the lights and go to sleep!
owtwo chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
icant wait for your next update. i want more paily scenes and some action from A. i know that if this is following the show, paige wont know that As been also targeting the liars. but still.

thanks for this. your story is like filling the time before jan8. kudos!
Del chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
That was nice. Knowing that nick is trying to get along with Paige made me really happy. He should have tried it long before but it is never too late. Nice storyline and I really like pru a lot. Btw, is there really pru in the show of pll? Do I miss her or?
Thanks for the update and do continue your writing (:
Thanks.