Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Ashley chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Another absolutely wonderful chapter!
OTHangels chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Amazing!
go-sullivan chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Yeah. I got up to Hanna's party in my fic and then I stopped writing it to focus on my other fic.

I knew that if Paige went to the party she would have jumped into the lake to play lifeguard. But she ended up not going because Emily was distracted by her community service... But yes! That is exactly how I pictured it. Tossing off a jacket and diving right in. Paige is Batman.

I like that moment between Emily and Paige in the end. Poor Paige.

Also Shanna! Paige is clueless sometimes but adorable always. Nice set up there.
meva desa chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Introducing Shauna is a nice touch. I was wondering when they would have met.
Still not liking Coach Morgan.
Paige is a superhero and it's nice to know that Emily still cares for Paige despite everything that's going on.
Trufreak89 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
I’m new to PLL and watched all the episodes in about three weeks. I read this fic with the same vigour and finished it in about two days. I must say this story is amazing. I love your writing style and your characterisations are spot on, especially with Paige and her dry wit. You capture everything about PLL perfectly, from the drama to the humour and everything else in between. The concept works perfectly and explains Paige’s actions so well that I’m pretty much considering this cannon now, lol. Looking forward to reading more :)
checkerboard321 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. Who would read books about Pretty Little Liars huh? That had me grinning. And Ben needs someone to kick his ass so I was impressed to see some more action there too :-) And Coach Morgan... damn that woman and her ways. Emily needs back on that team.
Kennedy17782 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
*swoops in humming the BTAS theme song* This was amazing. I've said it once, I've said it twice, but I'm saying it again, I LOVE the lesbroship between Paige and Sean. It feels so organic and natural and it makes me kind of miss not having it on the show. That's part of the reason I love your story so much. The way you build on these characters' stories from literally 3 second interactions... brilliant.

I cannot wait to see Paige and Spencer throw down. It is going to be pretty epic. I also love how the relationship between Paige and her father is constantly improving. It didn't happen overnight and I love that they are still kind of figuring out how to be around each other. Great job as usual. Oh and HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE!

*disappears back into the night humming the theme song again*
Pyrobee chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Darn, I've finally caught up lol. Great chapter but I wish Ben would've gotten beat. Can't wait to see how you handle the Paily reunion and Paige finding out that A has her sights on Emily!
cici chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I love Paige and Sean's deepening friendship...I wish em had seen the scene and be concern enough to ask Paige what was that all about...

Would we know if Spencer told Emily about her little fraction with Deary Paige?
I had a great time reading this chap...I love that Paige has a support system other than em..

Thanks for writing paily!
ellelinton chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Awesome. As usual. Can't wait for more! Love the McHastings, may or may not have wondered what it would be like had Spencer not let Paige get away if you know what I mean ;)

Did you say earlier that you had already written most of this story? Can I ask without sounding awful how come there is so much space between updates? I get so lonely without it there to read :P
liberal4peace chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter!
meva desa chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Wow do I dislike Coach Morgan. It's like she's given up and is trying to prepare the others to accept defeat rather than rise above it. Paige's determination is one of the best things about her.

The problem with Emily being 'more administration than alphabet' - lol - and the drama with the four being enough to fill a book or ten - I see what you did there :D

Awesome. And next time Sean really should punch Ben, when there's no one around of course. Ben was in like two episodes and I still severely dislike him.
OTHangels chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Great update!
XanDany chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
I really love the friendship between Paige and Sean- I'm sad he's not around on the show anymore, because I actually did like him.
Also, "Wonder how many babies Emily had to sacrifice to Lord Hastings for that to happen." legit made me laugh at loud.

I also enjoy how you laid down the Spencer/Paige animosity- that was a nice touch!

And I really don't like Coach Morgan, almost as much as I dislike the Vice Principal.
catlover10808 chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
"The drama from those girls could fill a book. Or ten."

"Yeah, but who'd read the trials and tribulations of a bunch of pretty little liars?"

made me laugh so much