Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
best paily fic I've read. love how you're showing a view ob everything we missed with Paige. 3 you're fabulous
glorymania chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
I really liked everything about this chapter. I mostly enjoyed the last part with her mother. It was really unexpected. Wished I had that kind of relationship with my mother. Thanks for the update!
Bigbuffyfan chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Have just caught up with this story & loving it so far. Keep up the great work :)
liberal4peace chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I LOVE Paige's mom! Great chapter! :)
XanDany chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I love love love love this story- how you weave Paige in (even when she's not shown on the show) is flawless. Of course I knew Maya coming back was going to happen, but that doesn't mean you didn't stab me through the heart when it did! I also love the supportive mom, and the relationship with Paige's dad is organic and seems true-to-life.
cici chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
This chapter is amazing. You never fail to bring out paige's character inline with the Canon and also ingest your perception of how she is growing as a person beyond what is shown on-screen. What I see in this story is a Paige McCullers who loves selflessly. And that is how I also perceive her in the show. I can't help but tell you that if and when an emaya shipper happens to read your story and paige's journey...they could really cannot pass up enough reason not to like Paige. She is "the one" for Emily. And I'm with Sean that Paige is definitely a catch.

Great update as always and looking forward to more Paige mccullers awesomeness :)
checkerboard321 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Another smashing chapter ninja Batman! Loved the mention of that, plus the "Morocco" reference. When I watched the Halloween episode I wondered when the characters would have watched those films etc, so it was nice to see it in here. It's like you're filling in every little blank :-) I'm also enjoying reading the interactions between Paige and her dad. I think Nick is a big softie inside.
cat50492 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Poor Paige :( Can you give Paige a rebound girl or something to distract her. I mean, jeez, right when that girl gets somewhere, its like she's forced back to the begining. And I think it goes without saying that I love this story and hope you update again soon.
OTHangels chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
Great update! Really enjoyed it! Update soon
scarredlove chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
I HIGHLY recommend reading Kismet by snowballs and After The Fall by thelandongrey. Those are AMAZING stories. I'm absolutely loving this one too, by the way. I'm way too picky about fanfiction so when people make it onto must list of "must read stories" it's pretty monumental.
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
You're one of the few, if not the only person, who successfully writes within canon. You weave in and out seamlessly, either adding to what's already there or filling in the blanks. It's crazy, I don't know how you do it and so well. This is one of my favorite fics and you're one of my favorite writers and it's all just amazing. You're amazing.
go-sullivan chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
Aw. Paige's mom and Pam need to start PFLAG in Rosewood. She is awesome. And her swoony voice at Morrocco.

Paige taking care of Emily as she is breaking down. I really am glad you are back. I wish you well on your novel.

And I'd pimp out my fic but it isn't Paily. It is an emotional train wreck is what it is.

Awaiting the next chapter. Yay.
ellelinton chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
Awesome, as usual :)

Thanks heaps for continuing to write this, really appreciate it!

Any idea on when the next will be up..?
glorymania chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
I really don't like Coach Morgan now. She's such a pain... I love how you're making it so Paige and her father are beginning to get along now. I hated the tension between them before. It was so sad... Glad that the sun's finally coming out after the storm. Hope for more Paily scenes in the next chapter! :) Update soon!
Kennedy17782 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
*swoops into the darkness*

This chapter was great. I LOVE how much Paige has progressed and matured in a relatively short amount of time. From her interaction with the new coach, to guiding and leading her team, to her conversations with her father... it's just such a different Paige than we've seen in this fic and I am loving it. I think it just shows what a great person she's become and how she really does prove she can be a good match for Emily.

Amazing job as usual. This has become one of my favorite fics across all fandoms so thank you. :-)

*whirls my cape around as I disappear once more*
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »