Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Paily lover chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
This is the best P.O.V ever! I wish marlene read this, I mean it all make sense to me now why paige acted-out in the begining! Pls update soon _
ellelinton chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Ahh god I love this story. It could honestly be written by the PLL writing team and filed under in their 'Paige' folder. Everything makes perfect sense and fits in so well :) I love Paige, and you do a wonderful job at portraying her. (On Mondays, my day off, I have been re watching pll from the beginning, and I have just finished season 2 - Paige in a suit! Watched about 7 episodes yesterday and can't wait to read Paige's view from them).
Thanks, you're a champion.
Jiffer011291 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Nick reminds me too much of my dad. At least he didn't say that he would rather be dead than have a gay daughter though.
Sazar chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
The coming out scene was amazing I wish they would of shown it on the show (but I guess its because Paige isn't a main character)
And just when you think that she's home free and away from A, Nope. A knows everything.
But kudos to Paige for trying to take her life back
peacheykeen chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, I've only read the first chapter so far and I'm already hooked. You are definitely talented when it comes to writing - not only having the ability to come up with interesting ideas but the way you articulate them as well. Not going to lie, I'm quite jealous of your extensive vocabulary.
Please check out my PLL fanfic "The Tangled Web of A", it currently has only two chapters and I'm still introducing story lines but I would love to get some feedback.
Can't wait to continue reading your story! :)
MindFullofStories chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Is A going to let everybody know she's gay?
Well that's what I think.
Great Chapter! I can't wait for the next one.

-Lil
meva desa chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Yay! Paige is apparently half out of the closet :D

That was a really brave thing she did. To do that, alone, knowing you could lose everything you care about... i can't even imagine.

But damn, does A have cameras in her house or what? lol

update soon!
checkerboard321 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Opening a chapter with Paige punching Ben, way to go McKlay! Add to it all that McCullers' awesomeness with the teacher, and I was chanting in my head "You go, Paige!".

I kinda thought that her mom would drop Paige's hand when she told them, but that she held it tighter showed the love between them. "Her mother letting her run around like she's normal." Ooft! Nick McCullers is a piece of work. And Paige's mom, the comment about taking a car to replace a piece you don't like gave me goosebumps everywhere.

"Don't test me on this. You'll lose." This woman is amazing! Looks like both Em and Paige have awesome kick-ass mothers. And the A texts at the end of the chapters to leave us hanging, more brain tingles. Awesome just got better!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Gah! C'mon 'A' give the girl a break.

...Paige your inner Gryffindor is showing. I love it c:

Em... Gurl, with all the girl you have been dating you should know when they're jealous. -.-

Amazing chapter! :D
go-sullivan chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Boom. That is my brain. The punch was awesome and then Paige coming out. Whoa. You are like my reference for Paige. She is all about control. I always worry I write her as too mellowed out with age... But then again the pov is from Emily and Spencer in my fic so... But yes. She needs control, thanks for making me realize that.

Yay for the tips. You are one of the greats so I appreciate it.
checkerboard321 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
I loved the humour in this chapter between Pru and Paige. There were so many good one liners, like the pied piper (funny visuals there), the convent, barbie etc. Also some odd part of me visualised the hoodie Paige was wearing as a black one :-)
It also occured to me (quite late in the day I know) that "Paige" has a friend named "Pru", how similar to Charmed I thought, then you add someone named "Piper" and I was like wow! :-) So yes, I guess what I am trying to say is that I loved it!
Sazar chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Yay another update already :D
The way you write Paige's side of the story is amazing
I felt in the show they kinda overlooked the whole Emily dating the girl who was meant to help her girlfriend part and I'm pretty sure Paige was not happy about that :P Plus you manage to pull of A really well
glorymania chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Hm, I was wondering when A would drop back into their lives again. I really like the details of this chapter. It flowed effortlessly and I enjoyed every bit of it. I don't know how you managed to pull off that diving scene, but it was beautifully written. I've never liked Ben's character right from the start, and after seeing what he's doing here, it has reaffirmed my convictions of him. Thank you for another wonderful chapter so soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
during the summer i think paige dated a girl name shana..it's in the spoiler..are you going to put that scene in this fic?..
go-sullivan chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Oh A. That was a really good text. just damn. It is really hard to make good A messages.

But yes. You did get this out fast. I envy that. But I guess you have a Halloween train to catch.

I really do enjoy your writing style. It's smooth. Writing tips to share?

I wonder if you'll have Jenna interact with Paige. But for now I can't wait for how Paige deals with Ben.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »