Reviews for Seven For A Secret
saii79k chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
So I got the pdf and start re-read the whole story yesterday. I barely got through the first chapter, it’s totally not my fault, the cover art is so perfect! I just sat and stared. You're not just a great writer, you're an amazing artist too! Thanks for the pdf and for this amazing story! :)
NotWriteInTheHead chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Great update, as always. Reading this is like falling in love with PLL all over again and seeing things that weren't there before...which makes sense considering the whole point of this fic, but still. I love knowing what's going to happen and yet being completely surprised with how Paige fits into everything. You're just really good. (I'll try an give you a less gushy review next chapter)
checkerboard321 chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
Xena, Tire iron and running in the woods... I love all these references.
And Paige saving Emily from the barn. Loved it!
Loved all of it. As always :-) Excellent chapter.
Ashley chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
Love it all. Great to have good writing and to see a different side of a story but still going with the shows storyline. Keep it coming!
Cici chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
Great thing you were able to incorporate the person who saved Em from the barn as none other than Paige! I love that hallucination thing Em had with Ali and in reality it was the freakin Paige McCullers after all :) And it makes sense that Em under the influence of alcohol with Melisopam or whatnot and the chemical ingestion made her hallucinate or forget things that unfortunately Paige is a big part of.

I adore Paige's friendship with Paige and how she is somehow Hanna's counterpart in Emily's case. I love her for being the fashion police in great intentions for Paige...

Thanks for updating and can't wait for some more Paigey :)
Jiffer011291 chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
I was positively ecstatic when you mentioned Xena and Gabrielle. I got this doofy grin on my face after reading that part. They are my first OTP. It's always awesome to come across a fellow Xenite :)
meva desa chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Hey, good twist. Making Paige the one that rescued Emily from the barn. You know, I always wondered who that was is the show. They haven't mentioned it but I like the way you made it Paige.

It's too bad that Paige is afraid to tell Emily about A and Emily's too afraid to tell Paige about A. It could make it easier on them... or possibly harder I guess but It's interesting that they're both going through the same thing and they don't know it.

I like how Paige's parents are coming around now. They're being much more open minded and fair. That's really good.

It's a shame that Paige has been waiting so long to tell Emily that she's out, although I guess there really hasn't been a good time yet. A's been busy.

I would like a copy of the Season 1 PDF :D
I don't think I've ever seen someone offer their story like this. I think it's a awesome idea and it'd be great to have :)
go-sullivan chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Yeah! Great chapter. It had me itching for a McHastings show down. It would have been really bad if Spencer found Paige there in a hoodie.

It was so close to everyone finding out about each other.

I love this fic so much.
Dirtyprettyliars chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter :) those dolls creep me out so much! I look forward to the next update.
liberal4peace chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Very, very interesting with everything A is making Paige do... I can't help but wonder when it will all come out. I'd be incredibly interested in getting a copy of the e-book style PDF!
OTHangels chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Great update!
neehl chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
great chapter, can't wait to read the next one
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
best paily fic I've read. love how you're showing a view ob everything we missed with Paige. 3 you're fabulous
homefuLL chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
I really liked everything about this chapter. I mostly enjoyed the last part with her mother. It was really unexpected. Wished I had that kind of relationship with my mother. Thanks for the update!
Bigbuffyfan chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Have just caught up with this story & loving it so far. Keep up the great work :)
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »