Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Sazar chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I love how you've incorporated Paige into the story seeing as she was completely absent in the show during this time.
Good job keep it up :)
go-sullivan chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Damn Mona. And I love Pru... Do we still give out toasters? I would hope we moved up to like smart phones and tablets.

Ha. I was wondering how you'd tie Paige to the Danby letter. She can get Hanna in Harvard. And this is when Spencer sold the ring to the pawn shop. Lols. Spencer and Paige having that argument in the caf. Hawt.
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
...go home Mona, you're crazy...

Paige well aww she's such a cutie:)

I can't wait until Paige say to Emily that she knows about A (ohh and Spencer reaction to Paige being stalked by A -i know that you not are going to write bout that, but hey! a girl can dream-... Gosh, gotta love this fanfic lol)

Good work! Like always, anyway ;)
ellelinton chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Oh I love Paige referring to Spencer as a pitbull, I wish to hear more Paige/Spencer!

Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next :)
glorymania chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Wow, incredible update! I really like how you can throw in fillers between scenes. Paige has it so hard, and I wish things between her and her dad would just work out already. I don't know how to feel towards Emily because your way of writing her gives me mix feelings about her.
go-sullivan chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
AHH. What a badass chapter. Sorry that I took so long to read this. But totally worth holding off on it until I could read it with proper attention. I love how well you wrote about Paige building up walls, ready to go to war with Ali but then her main focus left and then all that rage had to go somewhere. And it just alienated her from everyone. PAIGE LET ME HUG YOU!

And ugh. Samara. Snort at her being the worst councilor ever.

Paige coming out to Pru. And Pru shipping McHastings. I agree Pru it would be hot. And probably dangerous. That made me laugh.

And Paige still wanting to protect Emily after everything else.

I'm probably not the only one screaming IF YOU GUYS JUST COMPARED NOTES! But I'm totally excited to see how Paige will react to Mona being A even though it's a long way off. And how Paige will react to the 2b premiere and pretty much everything since you flawlessly weaved the season 1 finale into the chapter. It kinda screws with my head. "Wait. Paige hasn't been getting A text the whole time? Terias Mcklay isn't on the PLL writing staff?" Even though Paige was calm as hell when she got that text to meet at the cemetery in the 3a finale. But yes.
owtwo chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
wohoo! amazing chapter. please update soon. cant wait to know paige's reaction about that note. and im wondering if with a's message,paige will know that em is also targeted by a.
Psyro chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
I really hope that your schedule holds because I'm totally addicted with your fic. And what better way to pass time until January than reading a very well written story. I absolutely love your plot and I love the new scenes between Paige and Emily that you managed to sneak in-between different episode parts. (I don't know if I make sense, English isn't my first language but anyway, great job, again :D)
CB chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
This is a really great fanfic. Your writing is spot-on with the show and super believable you'd think you we're reading parts of the script left out. So good, keep it coming.
Ran chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Owww SHIT just got real " four liars down one to go" I hate paige's dad ughh X/
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I really like your story! I always wonder what happens in the scenes of a story we don't get to see, and I think you portrayal of the characters is very accurate and interesting. You have very detailed writing, and I like the thought processes you give the characters because it seems like it's actually what they could have been thinking. The story is interesting, especially with the idea that A is harassing Paige on the sidelines, you just never know! You're doing fine without a beta, I didn't notice any major grammar or spelling errors or anything of that sort (however I read, and write, very quickly and skip over things very easily when I'm really into a story!). Can't wait to see the story progress! _
Here'sWaldo chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
I love this story so much. So happy for the update. I can't believe how realistic and spot on you make the characters. It all feels so right. I wish I could watch this show you are writing.
Ran chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
OMG this I'd amazing I couldn't put this down ur writing style is amazing and and paige's father is such a knob, the only thing I cant imagine how her parent are going to be OK with her being gay at the end of season 2
ellelinton chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
Hey,

Just read all of this one while on holidays for a week, and I love it :) I love the idea of seeing what has influenced Paige (in a perfect world!) I kind of can't wait for them to get it on though.. write faster! haha. I really can't wait to read more now.
It will be really good to see where you will go with it. And I love that you write long chapters.
liberal4peace chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
So...Sad...Tears... Just have to remember you're staying canon... "Tell me about love on your planet."...
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »