Reviews for Seven For A Secret
go-sullivan chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Boom. That is my brain. The punch was awesome and then Paige coming out. Whoa. You are like my reference for Paige. She is all about control. I always worry I write her as too mellowed out with age... But then again the pov is from Emily and Spencer in my fic so... But yes. She needs control, thanks for making me realize that.

Yay for the tips. You are one of the greats so I appreciate it.
checkerboard321 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
I loved the humour in this chapter between Pru and Paige. There were so many good one liners, like the pied piper (funny visuals there), the convent, barbie etc. Also some odd part of me visualised the hoodie Paige was wearing as a black one :-)
It also occured to me (quite late in the day I know) that "Paige" has a friend named "Pru", how similar to Charmed I thought, then you add someone named "Piper" and I was like wow! :-) So yes, I guess what I am trying to say is that I loved it!
Sazar chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Yay another update already :D
The way you write Paige's side of the story is amazing
I felt in the show they kinda overlooked the whole Emily dating the girl who was meant to help her girlfriend part and I'm pretty sure Paige was not happy about that :P Plus you manage to pull of A really well
glorymania chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Hm, I was wondering when A would drop back into their lives again. I really like the details of this chapter. It flowed effortlessly and I enjoyed every bit of it. I don't know how you managed to pull off that diving scene, but it was beautifully written. I've never liked Ben's character right from the start, and after seeing what he's doing here, it has reaffirmed my convictions of him. Thank you for another wonderful chapter so soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
during the summer i think paige dated a girl name shana..it's in the spoiler..are you going to put that scene in this fic?..
go-sullivan chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Oh A. That was a really good text. just damn. It is really hard to make good A messages.

But yes. You did get this out fast. I envy that. But I guess you have a Halloween train to catch.

I really do enjoy your writing style. It's smooth. Writing tips to share?

I wonder if you'll have Jenna interact with Paige. But for now I can't wait for how Paige deals with Ben.
glorymania chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Again, I really enjoy the side conversations and small scenes you sneaked in. I never knew how much you can twist the story when you add in small things like that. Brought the story to a whole new level! :)
Kennedy17782 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
So I must apologize for taking this long to review this story but wow do I love it. The way you've nailed Paige's "voice" is incredible and I love how you tie in scenes that happened within the show to those you create which provide more insight than was even imaginable.

Regarding this chapter, some of the things I enjoyed most were Paige's quiet interaction with her coach who has very much become a source of quiet strength for her. I loved seeing how Paige has come into her own as captain and that she has the support to do that. I also loved how your turned the writing of the Danby letter on its ear, so to speak. And having that subtle exchange with Mona at the end... brilliant! Also the fact that Sean has become such a good lesbro for Paige is awesome. I love that.

I can't tell you how much I look forward to your updates. I'm so glad you posted and that there is much more to come :-)
Sazar chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I love how you've incorporated Paige into the story seeing as she was completely absent in the show during this time.
Good job keep it up :)
go-sullivan chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Damn Mona. And I love Pru... Do we still give out toasters? I would hope we moved up to like smart phones and tablets.

Ha. I was wondering how you'd tie Paige to the Danby letter. She can get Hanna in Harvard. And this is when Spencer sold the ring to the pawn shop. Lols. Spencer and Paige having that argument in the caf. Hawt.
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
...go home Mona, you're crazy...

Paige well aww she's such a cutie:)

I can't wait until Paige say to Emily that she knows about A (ohh and Spencer reaction to Paige being stalked by A -i know that you not are going to write bout that, but hey! a girl can dream-... Gosh, gotta love this fanfic lol)

Good work! Like always, anyway ;)
ellelinton chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Oh I love Paige referring to Spencer as a pitbull, I wish to hear more Paige/Spencer!

Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next :)
glorymania chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Wow, incredible update! I really like how you can throw in fillers between scenes. Paige has it so hard, and I wish things between her and her dad would just work out already. I don't know how to feel towards Emily because your way of writing her gives me mix feelings about her.
go-sullivan chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
AHH. What a badass chapter. Sorry that I took so long to read this. But totally worth holding off on it until I could read it with proper attention. I love how well you wrote about Paige building up walls, ready to go to war with Ali but then her main focus left and then all that rage had to go somewhere. And it just alienated her from everyone. PAIGE LET ME HUG YOU!

And ugh. Samara. Snort at her being the worst councilor ever.

Paige coming out to Pru. And Pru shipping McHastings. I agree Pru it would be hot. And probably dangerous. That made me laugh.

And Paige still wanting to protect Emily after everything else.

I'm probably not the only one screaming IF YOU GUYS JUST COMPARED NOTES! But I'm totally excited to see how Paige will react to Mona being A even though it's a long way off. And how Paige will react to the 2b premiere and pretty much everything since you flawlessly weaved the season 1 finale into the chapter. It kinda screws with my head. "Wait. Paige hasn't been getting A text the whole time? Terias Mcklay isn't on the PLL writing staff?" Even though Paige was calm as hell when she got that text to meet at the cemetery in the 3a finale. But yes.
owtwo chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
wohoo! amazing chapter. please update soon. cant wait to know paige's reaction about that note. and im wondering if with a's message,paige will know that em is also targeted by a.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »