Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Trufreak89 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Awesome update and worth the wait. You captured Paige perfectly as ever. I've been looking forward to you covering Emily's missing night and it was nicely done :)
dotylink64 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I have missed your updates! I am glad that you have begun updating again. This was a really good chapter. I love the way you write Paige's point of view. Absolutely awesome! Update soon!
Kerrinify chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
So good. It's so nice to get Paige's perspective, I'm such a fan. I really hope Sean and Pru can work it out or at least stay friends, though, I love the dynamic of our trio too much.

Two questions: Will season two be available as pdf as well? And, will Paige's relationship with Shana during that summer come up?
lollapalooza chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I seldom comment on stories here, but with your story I felt compelled to. I love your grasp on Paige, in particular, and Emily and the way you so easily fill out the gaps left in the show. It makes for a very intriguing read and I was very glad to see you return from your hiatus. There's a maturity, in the sense of language, style and flow, in your writing that makes your stories stand out from the other fics in this fandom. I was very happy to hear about your book deal, and I wish you the best of luck with your novel. Looking forward to the next chapter in this and your other stories to come.
saii79 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Great update, I'm glad you're back. Congrats for your first novel. :)
checkerboard321 chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Okay, awesome! Maya and Paige. Paige being Paige and walking away. Always doing what's right even if it hurts her in the process. Paige and Nick interaction, Paige and Pru. Witty Pru, I love it all. Shana though, ugh. That girl.

You make the stories so true to me, and I imagine the scenes in my head. When Paige comes out to Emily and Emily leaves, then Pru comes in the room... I questioned that in my mind. I was like "I don't remember Pru come in, did she?" Then it hit me. Pru isn't real. She's only in the story, not in the show. It's that real to me. I love your writing.

This chapter had so many scenes I loved and looked forward to reading. You didn't dissapoint. I absolutely loved it. To the point of becoming teary eyed at work. See, that's why I can't read Paily at work. I must look like a weirdo to my workmates sometimes.

Her mom suggesting the tux? Oh, I like this Mrs McCullers. She looked "dashing". Excellent word.

I don't know why I took so long to read this one. Work just got me down for a while I guess and I couldn't be bothered coming home from in front of the laptop to sitting at home in front of the laptop reading. It won't happen again! On to chapter 31 later... :-) But for now, back to work. I've took too long a time out to read this chapter. Oops!

P.S. It's good to see updates again :-)
Rainie26 chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Your back ! Yay I missed your updates! Hope you continue and update soon. Thank you for an amazing story
CatchSide chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Essa é uma as melhores história que já li, posta mais por favor.
Kim chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Wow! This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. The characters and plots were well developed and the whole story flowed really well. You have done a great job of weaving Paige's story into the PLL series. I enjoyed reading every chapters and I must admit I'm a little sad I've finished. May I ask if you plan to continue with season 3?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Update pleaaaaase. Want more.
spizaminator chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
holy shit, this whole story is a brilliant idea! like its completely realistic the way you made Paige be on the receiving end of A's antics. I noticed you haven't updated since May, so I just wanted you to know you have fans out here and look forward to whenever you update next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Continue it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
waiting-all-night chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
I found this story when I was writing my dissertation and at the time it was killing me. To get me through I made a deal with myself that if I did my 9 hours in the library I could come home and read a chapter of this. If not I didn't get to. It was my motivation and my distraction, I was obsessed. Still am I think it's amazing. The interactions between Paige and her mum genuinely had me choking back tears at times.
I didn't get an account until recently, I know I could have reviewed as a guest but I didn't. So here I am tipping my bard. You are amazing and so is this story.
Thanks for helping me through my killer diss.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing story. Please do not abandon. The way you added scenes and wrote the story around the canon episodes is brilliant. Very few have the ability to do so. There is no other Pailey story like yours. So please continue it for I am anxious to see how season three is handled with the Ali bullying confession, Paige is A plot, and the saving Spencer thing. I can see them as good friends already. I have seen little to none grammar and spelling mistakes, the pacing is good
fixedmachine chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Admittedly, I haven't read much PPL/Paily fanfics at all but this is definitely my favourite (I stayed up late to read the whole thing in a single sitting! I just couldn't stop.). I absolutely adore the way you've written Paige: her growth, her friendships, her relationship with Emily and with her parents, etc. It's amazing. It's been quite some months since you've updated, and whether you continue or not, THANK YOU for sharing such a wonderful story with everyone. (Though, I would definitely love to see your take on season 3.) Good luck with your novel!
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »