Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Rissalynn24 chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Great as always! I always look forward to your next chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :)
soundslikelife8 chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
I apologize for not leaving a comment on any of your other chapters, but I just found this fic and am sort of obsessed! It's so addicting! I didn't have time to stop and leave a comment because I was too eager to click the "next chapter" button. I'm loving this story so much. I think it's awesome that you're incorporating 'A' into Paige's life from the beginning. The way you explain Paige's interactions and missteps that happened in the show with the added angle of A's coercion is brilliant.

All together, your story is awesome (Shawsome, if you will), and I can't wait for the next chapters. It's not often that a fanfic is so elegantly written - this could actually be a book! I'm really impressed and completely entertained. Those Paily interactions touch my heart and make me wish we could have seen them on the screen! The diving board scene, the moment when Emily slips, backs into Paige, and Paige subsequently forgets how to breathe, Emily baking a single muffin and Paige pretending it was delicious - all genius.

I have no criticisms apart from some occasional grammar things which, let's be honest, barely matter at all. Part of me would like to see what lead Paige, without the influence of A, to make all the decisions she made. You know, explore the all the pain and self-hatred she must have endured to make those choices without being blackmailed into it (as it seems was the case on the show.) But that isn't your story, and honestly, I can't complain. You make these A story lines fit seamlessly into the Paige story to which we're already accustomed. Plus, you've effectively made my Paily heart flutter all over the place! Bravo! You've definitely earned a loyal fan here! Please keep the chapters coming!
OTHangels chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Amazing update! Hope there's no break up in Emily and Paige's future like the show did it! Amazing!
glorymania chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hmmm, what Was SO important about that card?

I really enjoy Paily's adorable moments together. Emily seems to be really smitten with Paige... It's utterly adoring. I hope Paige's coming out story will be painless like it was on the show. I don't like seeing Paige go through hurt and rejection. It's unbearable to watch her go through hard times like that. I like how you're writing it so Paige's father is becoming LESS constricting. I hope he continues to let loose and let Paige be herself and come around to show her that he loves her. Parents' rejections are always the worst in my opinion.

Please continue to update! It's been a while and suddenly this showed up again on my dashboard! :) Thank you!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Love this fanfic, is one of my favorites in the Paily fandom :D

Is A some kind of ninja? LOL The little bitch is really fast
liberal4peace chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Aww! Best chapter so far!
meva desa chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
A's back! Haha, this chapter was so great! I'm glad Paige is making progress towards coming out. She's really brave doing that by herself. I really like her interaction with Emily. They're helping each other overcome their fears and being so cute together while they're at it. Adorable :)
I'm glad Paige told Couch Fulton and secretly love it that she probably already knew. Paige has been so worried about students finding out she's gay that she probably wasn't noticing the teachers. It just makes me smile.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
liberal4peace chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Aww. I hate Sean, which isn't quite fair.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Loved it! Absolutely brilliant! It makes my day when you update.
glorymania chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I love how you wrote this chapter. It went beyond my expectation actually. :) I also enjoy how you added more parts to Paige and Emily's conversation in Emily's room and how jealous you made Emily appear to be. It was absolutely wonderful to read. I hope there are more Paily moments though. Hopefully in the future. :) Please continue to write. :)
Jiffer011291 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
That was you that started the Batman thing? When i saw people were calling Paige Batman, i freaked cuz it is so true. But yeah, I'm still loving this fic. I love that you are filling in the spaces.
OTHangels chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Cheruth chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
It is impossible to say how much I love this story. It fits the narrative we know so well but really fleshes out the wonderfully complex character that is Paige.

But you get Emily so right too! Emily is sweet, kind, loving, forgiving (to some people) all of those great things. But she also inadvertently played mind games with Paige. She is jealous and kind of a brat when things don't go her way. I love how you show both sides.

Although I kind of don't want to read the next chapter or two. Next Paily episode is the worst.
XanDany chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I am loving this story. I can't wait to read more!
violetgrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2012