Reviews for Seven For A Secret
meva desa chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Awesome! I love the way you explained why Paige missed the meeting. She is a fighter so it's a bit out of character that she would back down so easily. It sucks that she has to do this alone. I wonder how that will go down though? Major explosion i reckon. They need to bring Paige's parents into season 3 somewhere. I'd love to hear what happened when Paige came out.

Can't wait until the next chapter! This story fills in so many blanks in an amazing way :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
i love this fic so much it hurts.
glorymania chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
;) Emily is so sweet and adorable. You just make their relationship, like...x10 sweeter and cute in this chapter. It was so fun to read! I'm so glad Paige's dad is not so...difficult when it comes to Emily now even though he still insinuates through his actions instead of words that he does not like the idea of Emily. I hope he comes to terms about Emily soon. I'm guessing it'll probably when Paige comes out to her dad, huh? Poor Paige for having to swim so much in the morning. I hope she doesn't burn out. Can you write more Paily intimate scenes? Please continue to update! ;)
liberal4peace chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Em's so sweet!
OTHangels chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Great update!
meva desa chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Paige's schedule is so hectic, i'm surprised she hasn't thrown a fit in frustration. I know I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I like the way you wrote how Paige got the tickets to the concert. It wasn't her fault that Troy had to come. In the episode she could've done a better job explaining that to Emily though, she totally gave her the wrong idea.

A put the card in her father's rolodex. Smart. Glad Paige found it first.

Emily is being so understanding and cute with Paige. I love reading their scenes together :D
Psyro chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
My feelings on this chapter : "ow.. so cute !" Yep, I think I am fan girling.. (is that the word ?) I love the way you build Emily and Paige's relationship. It makes it all the more real (And it's gonna hurt all the more when the bad times will come :p).

I wonder when the story will go in AU territory, I can't wait for the big moment when Emily realizes that A was sending messages to Paige all this time, I know it's gonna be great because you have a good grasp of the characters and their feelings and thoughts.
Rissalynn24 chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Great as always! I always look forward to your next chapter. Can't wait for the next one. :)
soundslikelife8 chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
I apologize for not leaving a comment on any of your other chapters, but I just found this fic and am sort of obsessed! It's so addicting! I didn't have time to stop and leave a comment because I was too eager to click the "next chapter" button. I'm loving this story so much. I think it's awesome that you're incorporating 'A' into Paige's life from the beginning. The way you explain Paige's interactions and missteps that happened in the show with the added angle of A's coercion is brilliant.

All together, your story is awesome (Shawsome, if you will), and I can't wait for the next chapters. It's not often that a fanfic is so elegantly written - this could actually be a book! I'm really impressed and completely entertained. Those Paily interactions touch my heart and make me wish we could have seen them on the screen! The diving board scene, the moment when Emily slips, backs into Paige, and Paige subsequently forgets how to breathe, Emily baking a single muffin and Paige pretending it was delicious - all genius.

I have no criticisms apart from some occasional grammar things which, let's be honest, barely matter at all. Part of me would like to see what lead Paige, without the influence of A, to make all the decisions she made. You know, explore the all the pain and self-hatred she must have endured to make those choices without being blackmailed into it (as it seems was the case on the show.) But that isn't your story, and honestly, I can't complain. You make these A story lines fit seamlessly into the Paige story to which we're already accustomed. Plus, you've effectively made my Paily heart flutter all over the place! Bravo! You've definitely earned a loyal fan here! Please keep the chapters coming!
OTHangels chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Amazing update! Hope there's no break up in Emily and Paige's future like the show did it! Amazing!
glorymania chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hmmm, what Was SO important about that card?

I really enjoy Paily's adorable moments together. Emily seems to be really smitten with Paige... It's utterly adoring. I hope Paige's coming out story will be painless like it was on the show. I don't like seeing Paige go through hurt and rejection. It's unbearable to watch her go through hard times like that. I like how you're writing it so Paige's father is becoming LESS constricting. I hope he continues to let loose and let Paige be herself and come around to show her that he loves her. Parents' rejections are always the worst in my opinion.

Please continue to update! It's been a while and suddenly this showed up again on my dashboard! :) Thank you!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Love this fanfic, is one of my favorites in the Paily fandom :D

Is A some kind of ninja? LOL The little bitch is really fast
liberal4peace chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Aww! Best chapter so far!
meva desa chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
A's back! Haha, this chapter was so great! I'm glad Paige is making progress towards coming out. She's really brave doing that by herself. I really like her interaction with Emily. They're helping each other overcome their fears and being so cute together while they're at it. Adorable :)
I'm glad Paige told Couch Fulton and secretly love it that she probably already knew. Paige has been so worried about students finding out she's gay that she probably wasn't noticing the teachers. It just makes me smile.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
liberal4peace chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Aww. I hate Sean, which isn't quite fair.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »