Reviews for Seven For A Secret
homefuLL chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hmmm, what Was SO important about that card?

I really enjoy Paily's adorable moments together. Emily seems to be really smitten with Paige... It's utterly adoring. I hope Paige's coming out story will be painless like it was on the show. I don't like seeing Paige go through hurt and rejection. It's unbearable to watch her go through hard times like that. I like how you're writing it so Paige's father is becoming LESS constricting. I hope he continues to let loose and let Paige be herself and come around to show her that he loves her. Parents' rejections are always the worst in my opinion.

Please continue to update! It's been a while and suddenly this showed up again on my dashboard! :) Thank you!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Love this fanfic, is one of my favorites in the Paily fandom :D

Is A some kind of ninja? LOL The little bitch is really fast
liberal4peace chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Aww! Best chapter so far!
meva desa chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
A's back! Haha, this chapter was so great! I'm glad Paige is making progress towards coming out. She's really brave doing that by herself. I really like her interaction with Emily. They're helping each other overcome their fears and being so cute together while they're at it. Adorable :)
I'm glad Paige told Couch Fulton and secretly love it that she probably already knew. Paige has been so worried about students finding out she's gay that she probably wasn't noticing the teachers. It just makes me smile.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
liberal4peace chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Aww. I hate Sean, which isn't quite fair.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Loved it! Absolutely brilliant! It makes my day when you update.
homefuLL chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I love how you wrote this chapter. It went beyond my expectation actually. :) I also enjoy how you added more parts to Paige and Emily's conversation in Emily's room and how jealous you made Emily appear to be. It was absolutely wonderful to read. I hope there are more Paily moments though. Hopefully in the future. :) Please continue to write. :)
Jiffer011291 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
That was you that started the Batman thing? When i saw people were calling Paige Batman, i freaked cuz it is so true. But yeah, I'm still loving this fic. I love that you are filling in the spaces.
OTHangels chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Amazing!
Cheruth chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
It is impossible to say how much I love this story. It fits the narrative we know so well but really fleshes out the wonderfully complex character that is Paige.

But you get Emily so right too! Emily is sweet, kind, loving, forgiving (to some people) all of those great things. But she also inadvertently played mind games with Paige. She is jealous and kind of a brat when things don't go her way. I love how you show both sides.

Although I kind of don't want to read the next chapter or two. Next Paily episode is the worst.
XanDany chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I am loving this story. I can't wait to read more!
violetgrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is S0 good, can't wait for the next chapter. :3
del chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Beautiful. It really brings out the story behind the show. We never understood e real meaning n you made it so good. The flow of e story is so good. I totally enjoy reading it. Thanks.
meva desa chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Amazing like usual :)
It feels very real. I like that about this story. It all feels real enough to be what happened and only what could have have happened, if that makes sense.
I like how you tie in what happened in the show to your own work, it flows together seamlessly.
Can't wait for the next chapter :D

P.S What's this about Paige being Rosewood's Batman? Sounds like an interesting crossover lol
HOOBASTOO chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »