Reviews for Seven For A Secret
liberal4peace chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Aww! Best chapter so far!
meva desa chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
A's back! Haha, this chapter was so great! I'm glad Paige is making progress towards coming out. She's really brave doing that by herself. I really like her interaction with Emily. They're helping each other overcome their fears and being so cute together while they're at it. Adorable :)
I'm glad Paige told Couch Fulton and secretly love it that she probably already knew. Paige has been so worried about students finding out she's gay that she probably wasn't noticing the teachers. It just makes me smile.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
liberal4peace chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Aww. I hate Sean, which isn't quite fair.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Loved it! Absolutely brilliant! It makes my day when you update.
homefuLL chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I love how you wrote this chapter. It went beyond my expectation actually. :) I also enjoy how you added more parts to Paige and Emily's conversation in Emily's room and how jealous you made Emily appear to be. It was absolutely wonderful to read. I hope there are more Paily moments though. Hopefully in the future. :) Please continue to write. :)
Jiffer011291 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
That was you that started the Batman thing? When i saw people were calling Paige Batman, i freaked cuz it is so true. But yeah, I'm still loving this fic. I love that you are filling in the spaces.
OTHangels chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Amazing!
Cheruth chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
It is impossible to say how much I love this story. It fits the narrative we know so well but really fleshes out the wonderfully complex character that is Paige.

But you get Emily so right too! Emily is sweet, kind, loving, forgiving (to some people) all of those great things. But she also inadvertently played mind games with Paige. She is jealous and kind of a brat when things don't go her way. I love how you show both sides.

Although I kind of don't want to read the next chapter or two. Next Paily episode is the worst.
XanDany chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I am loving this story. I can't wait to read more!
violetgrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is S0 good, can't wait for the next chapter. :3
del chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Beautiful. It really brings out the story behind the show. We never understood e real meaning n you made it so good. The flow of e story is so good. I totally enjoy reading it. Thanks.
meva desa chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Amazing like usual :)
It feels very real. I like that about this story. It all feels real enough to be what happened and only what could have have happened, if that makes sense.
I like how you tie in what happened in the show to your own work, it flows together seamlessly.
Can't wait for the next chapter :D

P.S What's this about Paige being Rosewood's Batman? Sounds like an interesting crossover lol
HOOBASTOO chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
carola76 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
So this is the one story that I really follow even though I'm reading a few of them. I've been bad about giving feedback but I had to this one. I love the progression and the pace you've set with these two. It's perfect and I like how it's the story that I know, but you've filled in the blanks quite nicely so that everything makes sense. Love the way you've incorporated things we've learned about Paige in 3a. The writing is very good, there's nothing that takes me out of a story faster than bad grammar. Especially I love reading and then suddenly we're in a scene that I know very well. Again, very well done. I look forward to your future updates!

Also the glares that Paige and "Hastings" share never fail to make me giggle. :)
OTHangels chapter 9 . 9/24/2012