Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
Just found this story and I love it. Are you going to carry on with it?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeeease update this fic. Pretty please?
dancingnakedincandlelight chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I never really liked Paley. Always been an emaya shipper. You actually made me LIKE Paige. Way to go!
vampireangie chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
You're amazing. Honestly, you convey just the right emotion and are detailed and thoughtful in your writing . Hope you continue(:
Anonymous chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
More chapters please this is great.
Biggiewoods chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
Can't wait for more!
checkerboard321 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
I was laid out on my bed reading this, and about 3 paragraphs in I was like "oh yes! it's *that* episode", so I sat upright and got comfy. Sean and Paige getting Nick to keep fit eh? I like it. And Pru, I just love her. Every word out of her mouth is awesome. She's like an amplified Spencer. And that ending, you always know how to keep us hanging. Awesome chapter!
Trufreak89 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Awesome update and worth the wait. You captured Paige perfectly as ever. I've been looking forward to you covering Emily's missing night and it was nicely done :)
dotylink64 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I have missed your updates! I am glad that you have begun updating again. This was a really good chapter. I love the way you write Paige's point of view. Absolutely awesome! Update soon!
Kerrinify chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
So good. It's so nice to get Paige's perspective, I'm such a fan. I really hope Sean and Pru can work it out or at least stay friends, though, I love the dynamic of our trio too much.

Two questions: Will season two be available as pdf as well? And, will Paige's relationship with Shana during that summer come up?
lollapalooza chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I seldom comment on stories here, but with your story I felt compelled to. I love your grasp on Paige, in particular, and Emily and the way you so easily fill out the gaps left in the show. It makes for a very intriguing read and I was very glad to see you return from your hiatus. There's a maturity, in the sense of language, style and flow, in your writing that makes your stories stand out from the other fics in this fandom. I was very happy to hear about your book deal, and I wish you the best of luck with your novel. Looking forward to the next chapter in this and your other stories to come.
saii79 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Great update, I'm glad you're back. Congrats for your first novel. :)
checkerboard321 chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Okay, awesome! Maya and Paige. Paige being Paige and walking away. Always doing what's right even if it hurts her in the process. Paige and Nick interaction, Paige and Pru. Witty Pru, I love it all. Shana though, ugh. That girl.

You make the stories so true to me, and I imagine the scenes in my head. When Paige comes out to Emily and Emily leaves, then Pru comes in the room... I questioned that in my mind. I was like "I don't remember Pru come in, did she?" Then it hit me. Pru isn't real. She's only in the story, not in the show. It's that real to me. I love your writing.

This chapter had so many scenes I loved and looked forward to reading. You didn't dissapoint. I absolutely loved it. To the point of becoming teary eyed at work. See, that's why I can't read Paily at work. I must look like a weirdo to my workmates sometimes.

Her mom suggesting the tux? Oh, I like this Mrs McCullers. She looked "dashing". Excellent word.

I don't know why I took so long to read this one. Work just got me down for a while I guess and I couldn't be bothered coming home from in front of the laptop to sitting at home in front of the laptop reading. It won't happen again! On to chapter 31 later... :-) But for now, back to work. I've took too long a time out to read this chapter. Oops!

P.S. It's good to see updates again :-)
Rainie26 chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Your back ! Yay I missed your updates! Hope you continue and update soon. Thank you for an amazing story
bullshit123 chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Essa é uma as melhores história que já li, posta mais por favor.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »