Reviews for Seven For A Secret
ErisedWild chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
"Pru, Piper, go show the paramedics how to get in." The freshman, a young girl who looked vaguely like Mrs. Montgomery, stared blankly at Paige. ]

Do I spot a Charmed reference? :D Wonderful chapter; it's always great to realize that Paige is equally busy whenever huge Emily moments occur on the show.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/17/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
please update I love this cant wait for you to come back :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
Just found this story and I love it. Are you going to carry on with it?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeeease update this fic. Pretty please?
dancingnakedincandlelight chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I never really liked Paley. Always been an emaya shipper. You actually made me LIKE Paige. Way to go!
vampireangie chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
You're amazing. Honestly, you convey just the right emotion and are detailed and thoughtful in your writing . Hope you continue(:
Anonymous chapter 31 . 9/5/2013
More chapters please this is great.
Biggiewoods chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
Can't wait for more!
checkerboard321 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
I was laid out on my bed reading this, and about 3 paragraphs in I was like "oh yes! it's *that* episode", so I sat upright and got comfy. Sean and Paige getting Nick to keep fit eh? I like it. And Pru, I just love her. Every word out of her mouth is awesome. She's like an amplified Spencer. And that ending, you always know how to keep us hanging. Awesome chapter!
Trufreak89 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Awesome update and worth the wait. You captured Paige perfectly as ever. I've been looking forward to you covering Emily's missing night and it was nicely done :)
dotylink64 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I have missed your updates! I am glad that you have begun updating again. This was a really good chapter. I love the way you write Paige's point of view. Absolutely awesome! Update soon!
Kerrinify chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
So good. It's so nice to get Paige's perspective, I'm such a fan. I really hope Sean and Pru can work it out or at least stay friends, though, I love the dynamic of our trio too much.

Two questions: Will season two be available as pdf as well? And, will Paige's relationship with Shana during that summer come up?
lollapalooza chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
I seldom comment on stories here, but with your story I felt compelled to. I love your grasp on Paige, in particular, and Emily and the way you so easily fill out the gaps left in the show. It makes for a very intriguing read and I was very glad to see you return from your hiatus. There's a maturity, in the sense of language, style and flow, in your writing that makes your stories stand out from the other fics in this fandom. I was very happy to hear about your book deal, and I wish you the best of luck with your novel. Looking forward to the next chapter in this and your other stories to come.
saii79 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Great update, I'm glad you're back. Congrats for your first novel. :)
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »