Reviews for Seven For A Secret
MindFullofStories chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Uh oh. What did Paige do?or should I say what did Mona do?
A team?Paige? *horror music*

-Lil
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
gotta love Pru and her paige/spencer feelings. i am with you girl lol

Paige is now part of the A Team... Wow great twist there (even if she doesn't want to she still is)

Paige and Emily being friends is really nice. You write them perfectly :)
OTHangels chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Great updat!
go-sullivan chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Sorry that I didn't review last chapter.

Nice chapter this time around. I love how you seamlessly you insert Paige into canon events.

And Emily's back on the team. Meaning we get that party for her. And Emily gushing about Paige. And I hope we get that scene that could have been. A scene between Maya and Paige. That would be amazing!

Thanks for writing this.
meva desa chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
"I haven't yet begun to set you up. I'm still convinced Spencer is your soulmate." Lol

Ugh, Coach Morgan :(
Surely she knows she's pushing her team away? Does she like her job?

I like it how Paige is a leader now. She's fighting for her team and they respect her. She needs Emily though, Paige does order, Em does fun. Sounds good to me :)

I like Mrs. Fields. She seems cool and that lunch they had together was probably better than the dinner they had with Maya. She was kinda rude to Pam but then again Emily didn't seem to mind her apology...

Pru seems a bit pushy but mostly cool. I like her. Not so sure about Shana yet though. Guess i'll have to wait till i know more about her.

Awesome chapter! Update soon :D
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Ahaha didn't get the Charmed reference until now when Piper, Pru and Paige were together. Is there a Phoebe I've been missing? Haha
Cici chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
This was a really good chapter. I really like how you input the people who are part of Paige’s life that is not showcased in PLL canon. Paige’s dynamics with her mom and dad is on a steady level, nurturing and understanding parents to their child. And that is really a good portrayal that Paige is loved and being accepted by her family the most. Her friendship and bond wuth Sean and Pru is astoundingly good-natured and seems to lighten up her baggage on being hung up on Emily. And Pam! I’m kind of surprised that she gets along with Paige and even invites her over lunch. Judging by Emily’s babble about Paige and how she has been a big part of her life, I must say that Paige has really get into Pam’s liking. I ultimately approved of this because, hello Paige is already making a good impression on Em’s mom and she isn’t aware of it. Well, both of them really; Paige making a good impression on EM’s mother and Pam not knowing that Paige saw her daughter and the dunking thing. And also, even her teammates have attested on how Paige had brought out the best in their teammates from how she encourages them and sets out to build up cohesion, teamwork and friendship among the team. I love Paige’s reaction when she heard this affirmation from her teammates, that she was more concern to the fact that her teammates is losing their drive to stay on the team because of Coach Morgan’s ways rather than feeling good about herself that she’s getting better in keeping the team together. That is a really genuine way of showcasing a selfless Paige McCullers and she’s the ultimate captain! And then there comes Shana…She seems to be having a liking for Paige, a sparkle of interest as showcased by the kiss. But I dunno, she comes off to me as a controlling, power playing alpha who wants to always take the lead. But we’ll see how you incorporate Shana into Paige’s life.

And then there’s Emily, who seem to be wanting to spend time with Paige but could not realize how difficult it is for Paige to cope up with her and Maya getting back together. I’m pretty happy that Emily acknowledge the unsaid truth and amazing fact that Paige has been and always taking care of her. I really am grateful for that. An affirmation, from Emily herself that Paige is making an impact in her life and vies an important part in her heart too, I guess :)

Thanks for writing with accurateness, attentiveness and cohesion. It really makes my reading all the more enjoyable and nurturing as well. Have a good day, Terias :)
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 27 . 2/13/2013
Awesome Chapter!
Please update soon!
Martha Smith-Jones
Kennedy17782 chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Wow. Just... wow. Firstly I have to say I'm very impressed with your introduction of Shana in this chapter. I know that in Pretty Dirty Secrets, she had Paige's number in her cell, but very nice and quick turnaround on incorporating her into this chapter based on the previous PLL episode.

The thing I was most impressed with this episode was Paige. When she didn't even hesitate to jump into the water after Lucas, I almost screamed "She IS Batman!" Honestly though, I absolutely loved how she was very much the hero of this piece (even though they didn't find Lucas). And I also loved her moments with Emily. It is so sweet to see them together.

I also have to say, the way you are able to effortlessly incorporate Paige into canon storylines, it just feels so incredibly organic and you... YOU! You have a gift. You do. You're good. You are very good, my friend! :-)
Cowpuppy chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I just want to share that I'm so glad I found this story. I'm not much of a fanfiction reader anymore (I hadn't touched this account since 2010), but something about Paige just made me want more of her than the show could give me. This piece completely fit the bill. Not only is it very well-written (I wondered if perhaps you were a serious writer and then at one point you mentioned having a novel waiting to be published - and I said, "aha!"), it fills in the gaps in the storyline beautifully and - most importantly - believably. The Paige you've imagined and the events you've imagined for her fit nicely into the canon events of the show. I really enjoyed the way Paige's hypothetical storyline pops in and out of the show's narrative without contradicting it (as far as I can tell, anyway - if there are contradictions, you've woven enough of an illusion that I haven't noticed) and even enhancing it in places. I also find your Paige very true to the way she's presented in the series. You give her depth without changing who she is, and that's key - because it's the show's characterization of her that enticed me in the first place.

So, I guess what I'm saying is: thanks for writing a really excellent story. It brightened my day to be able to find a gem like this. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
liberal4peace chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Love the introduction of Shana! I wish Paige had been in this episode...
ellelinton chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Loved it :) thank you for continuing to give us this awesome story even when life gets in the way. Very much appreciated!
glorymania chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
This story is still so fun to read. I like how you stick with the canon of the PLL show but still able to make it your own. I think I will always continue to be amazed by that. You always know where to fill in spaces where I wasn't even aware one could do that. It's like...you go out and make blanks to fill in. You're always doing the unthinkable. *sighs* Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good day! :)
Cici chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
I definitely could tell you that this chap is added to the list of my fave ones :)
The dynamics of Paige with Sean and Pru is really a delight to read. I enjoy the banter and support Sean and Pru have for Paige. The developing friendship between Sean and Paige is really a great thing to note because Paige deserve nice and good people that supports her unconditionally, especially with someone who did not judge her for what she is.

All the more I flail with Paily feels when Emily would not want to do anything but to take care of Paige and be there for her. I love how the rigs of their romance didn't get in the way of how Emily cares and takes Paige an important person in her life that she would not know what to do if anything happens to her Paige. The gesture of tightly hugging Paige from her back and tilting her chin to her shoulder is so genuine. What I felt throughout this scene is utter joy and solace that Emily feels something great for Paige and it will always stay as that.

And what can I say, Paige is really the Batman of Rosewood and she always worry about the well being of other people, like worrying about Hanna and Lucas before her own. She's a superhero on her own and that scares Emily in this chap.

I really had a blast reading this chap and I can't wait for more kick-ass Paige :)
Paz23 chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
wow poor paige, she can't get a break! But I like that she is so bad-ass and fearless! She is freaking BATMAN! I just hope that she can get closer to Emily or at least start to see someone to get her jealous.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »