Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Please update. I miss this story so much!
skipsomething chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
new reader here, and I love how you made this into Paige's POV. I also love how you use Charmed names here, Im always expecting every chapter when you're gonna use Phoebe.. hehe.. all but one is missing :p

hopefully there will be an update soon? ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Update soon I love this story
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
I read every chapter agin please update don't leave this story update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Pleeeeease update
laurenrulez1 chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Continue soon please awesome story really i love it. !GO PAIGE!
Saira3612 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I just can't get enough of this story! My Paily heart is just crying at this because they're so adorable, YET NOT TOGETHER! I love the backstory, love it all! I can't think of anything bad to say to this!
Saira3612 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I can't stop reading this! Period. I can't stop reading this at all! That's all I can say, you're writing is THAT good!
Saira3612 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I loved this! It was a good twist to see Paige's point of view of their first date, and just how nervous and jittery she was. I also liked the interaction between Sean and Paige, which sets up how he'd run up to Emily to see if she's seeing anyone. I really am enjoying this story, and your characters sound just like they do in the show. Good job! )
Saira3612 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
That's it. I've started to read this story for the past couple of hours, and I can't NOT comment about it. This is outright AMAZING! Seriously, I identified with Paige from the first moment she came on (save for the near drowning thing) and your story just makes me do it even more. You give her a backstory that not only makes her likeable, but she's coming from a place where we can totally understand why she's doing what she's doing, even in episodes where she was hated. I give you total props for this, and a favorite and follow, too! )
Guest chapter 30 . 6/8/2013
Please update this fic! Pretty please, with cherries on top! I'm dying here!
checkerboard321 chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
I feel bad that it's took me so long to read this, but work got really busy for a while there. Anyway, i'm back now :-)

I was about 3 lines in and "god I love this fic. i've missed it". I just love the way it's written, the attitudes of the characters, the way they speak. It's just like an awesome pick me up. There's not a chapter that goes by that doesn't make me laugh, smile, sometimes cry and just generally feel better.

And check out that Nick McCullers being all friendly.

And then came the chills, the goosebumps, a slight tear. Fulton's back! :-D And Paige winning the swimming. Then Fulton leaving. Oh the feels!

Awesome chapter :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
let the shana shenanigans commence!
bullshit123 chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
dumbfangirl chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
You've weaved in with the show so brilliantly. I really enjoy reading - so thanks! So excited for 3A/B now and how you'll fill in those gaps :) (Also, I'm sorry I haven't commented earlier!)
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »