Reviews for Seven For A Secret
bullshit123 chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Essa é uma as melhores história que já li, posta mais por favor.
Kim chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Wow! This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. The characters and plots were well developed and the whole story flowed really well. You have done a great job of weaving Paige's story into the PLL series. I enjoyed reading every chapters and I must admit I'm a little sad I've finished. May I ask if you plan to continue with season 3?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Update pleaaaaase. Want more.
spizaminator chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
holy shit, this whole story is a brilliant idea! like its completely realistic the way you made Paige be on the receiving end of A's antics. I noticed you haven't updated since May, so I just wanted you to know you have fans out here and look forward to whenever you update next :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Continue it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
waiting-all-night chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
I found this story when I was writing my dissertation and at the time it was killing me. To get me through I made a deal with myself that if I did my 9 hours in the library I could come home and read a chapter of this. If not I didn't get to. It was my motivation and my distraction, I was obsessed. Still am I think it's amazing. The interactions between Paige and her mum genuinely had me choking back tears at times.
I didn't get an account until recently, I know I could have reviewed as a guest but I didn't. So here I am tipping my bard. You are amazing and so is this story.
Thanks for helping me through my killer diss.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Amazing story. Please do not abandon. The way you added scenes and wrote the story around the canon episodes is brilliant. Very few have the ability to do so. There is no other Pailey story like yours. So please continue it for I am anxious to see how season three is handled with the Ali bullying confession, Paige is A plot, and the saving Spencer thing. I can see them as good friends already. I have seen little to none grammar and spelling mistakes, the pacing is good
fixedmachine chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Admittedly, I haven't read much PPL/Paily fanfics at all but this is definitely my favourite (I stayed up late to read the whole thing in a single sitting! I just couldn't stop.). I absolutely adore the way you've written Paige: her growth, her friendships, her relationship with Emily and with her parents, etc. It's amazing. It's been quite some months since you've updated, and whether you continue or not, THANK YOU for sharing such a wonderful story with everyone. (Though, I would definitely love to see your take on season 3.) Good luck with your novel!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Please update. I miss this story so much!
skipsomething chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
new reader here, and I love how you made this into Paige's POV. I also love how you use Charmed names here, Im always expecting every chapter when you're gonna use Phoebe.. hehe.. all but one is missing :p

hopefully there will be an update soon? ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Update soon I love this story
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
I read every chapter agin please update don't leave this story update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Pleeeeease update
laurenrulez1 chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Continue soon please awesome story really i love it. !GO PAIGE!
Saira3612 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I just can't get enough of this story! My Paily heart is just crying at this because they're so adorable, YET NOT TOGETHER! I love the backstory, love it all! I can't think of anything bad to say to this!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »