Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Saira3612 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I loved this! It was a good twist to see Paige's point of view of their first date, and just how nervous and jittery she was. I also liked the interaction between Sean and Paige, which sets up how he'd run up to Emily to see if she's seeing anyone. I really am enjoying this story, and your characters sound just like they do in the show. Good job! )
Saira3612 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
That's it. I've started to read this story for the past couple of hours, and I can't NOT comment about it. This is outright AMAZING! Seriously, I identified with Paige from the first moment she came on (save for the near drowning thing) and your story just makes me do it even more. You give her a backstory that not only makes her likeable, but she's coming from a place where we can totally understand why she's doing what she's doing, even in episodes where she was hated. I give you total props for this, and a favorite and follow, too! )
Guest chapter 30 . 6/8/2013
Please update this fic! Pretty please, with cherries on top! I'm dying here!
checkerboard321 chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
I feel bad that it's took me so long to read this, but work got really busy for a while there. Anyway, i'm back now :-)

I was about 3 lines in and "god I love this fic. i've missed it". I just love the way it's written, the attitudes of the characters, the way they speak. It's just like an awesome pick me up. There's not a chapter that goes by that doesn't make me laugh, smile, sometimes cry and just generally feel better.

And check out that Nick McCullers being all friendly.

And then came the chills, the goosebumps, a slight tear. Fulton's back! :-D And Paige winning the swimming. Then Fulton leaving. Oh the feels!

Awesome chapter :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
let the shana shenanigans commence!
bullshit123 chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
Amei.
dumbfangirl chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
You've weaved in with the show so brilliantly. I really enjoy reading - so thanks! So excited for 3A/B now and how you'll fill in those gaps :) (Also, I'm sorry I haven't commented earlier!)
OTHangels chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Great update! Amazing! Update soon
Guest chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Epic, as always
thehopelesswanderer chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
That ending was stellar! Glad to see you back.
StagHen chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Didn't expect a confrontation between Maya and Paige! Nicely played.
The interactions between the mum and the daughter is really sweet and heart warming.
After reading your chapter, I re-watched their scenes at the masquerade ball, the compliment and the little peck given by Emily was really a nice touch! I can literally feel Paige grinning like a little puppy. Ambivalent feelings...while feeling glad and happy for Paige, I felt her pain.
I am so appreciative that A likes Paige better!
Looking forward to your take on the beginning of season 3...how Paige will be there in Emily's life while she goes through her ordeals...and of course her unknowing visit to Paige's place and they shared a drunken kiss!
Thanks for another great chapter!
go-sullivan chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Best A line in the history of ever.

And I thought Paige going shopping with her mom was cute.
meva desa chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
I was waiting for this chapter, where Paige would finally tell Emily that she was out, the masquerade ball, all of it.
I especially like A's text at the end but if i remember correctly, Mona's in custody now. Does that mean that 'T' sent the text?
Update soon!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
I always liked you better. - A

:O for gods sake bitch is crazy!

and Emily, darling dear, i love you but you have to get your shit together ( get your priorities in order)

Pru and Mama McCullers are the best

Maya i'm going to feel like crap if I write something bad 'bout her now that she's, ya know... DEAD. Couldn't A just send her to travel or something? I mean, girl a bitch w/ dosis of little shit, but not enough to kill her

Ps. Your book is getting published? Gosh! That's amazing. Congrats on it. You deserve it :D wish i could send cookies or something, you know, like a gift for the deal :)
XanDany chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
That last line just sent shivers down my spine. Well played!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »