Reviews for Seven For A Secret
RoseTyler chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I'm loving the story, and I think it's great that I can see Lindsey Shaw and Shay Mitchell saying all of these things.
Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read the Season 3 Paily.
Thanks for everything!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Love your writing great story hope you update soon
ellelinton chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
I always get SO excited for a new chapter, and then I just don't read it for ages because knowing that one is there is too good a feeling to let go. New rule, you should always upload in 2's. I will always have one in reserve : )
Great chapter, great writing, great story. I seem to forget how much I love this fic until I read another chapter and I fall in love again. Thank you for giving this to us. And more talk of kissing fields and hastings : P
I will buy your novel when it comes out (if you promise to not stop writing Paige McCullers of course..)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for next chapter!
O'Reilly9 chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
I really love this story. Honestly it's nice to see this through Paige's POV and be able to make sense of things. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to get into season 3
meva desa chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
Wow, Coach Morgan is really rude. Kind of a sore loser, huh?
So glad that Em's back on the team and that Coach Fulton was there to watch them win.
That was a really nice scene.
Paige's dad letting Emily swim with Paige and Keith is a nice touch.
And Paige is finally swimming for herself :)
OTHangels chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Great update!
Paige chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
I love this story I can't wait to see what happens to Paige's shoulder update agin soon :) PS yes it's my real name
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great update I can't wait to see what happens with Paige's shoulder update agin soon :) love this story
caligurl18 chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
great chapter post soon.
go-sullivan chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
Coach Fulton come back! I miss her the most.

Great chapter. I really love the action of the swim meet.

Can't wait for the party at Hanna's.

And I'd give Paige all the cupcake for her to kiss Spencer. Ugh. I'm itching for a showdown between them even though they're cool now.
NLpretzel chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Hi, I really really love this story! If you could email me the eBook of the first Season it would be greatly appreciated! :D
StrangeAttractors chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
awwww yisss, i'm so excited Shana has entered the picture. It's about time all the cards not be in Emily's hand. That girl could use a does of jealousy.

btw, i agree with Paige. I always thought it was super rude the Maya behaved at dinner with Mrs. Fields. I understand why she would be angry but she was flat out rude and disrespectful to her girlfriend's mother. My my it would be a cold day in hell where I would ever let something like that be forgotten if I was Emily/Mrs. Fields.
StrangeAttractors chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
oh, please let something heavy fall onto Coach Morgan! You have made that woman quite possibly the most infuriating character ever. Even more so than 'A', and that's saying a lot.
StrangeAttractors chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
this story really makes me realize how many girls Emily has truly dated (and in such a short span of time). Ughh, I feel infinitely more sad about the all the times Paige had to stand by and watch Em bounce from woman to woman.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »