Reviews for Seven For A Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please update I love this story update soon
mykes chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Not enough words to describe how epic this story is. Sooooo much love for this story. :) So good, well-written, emotionally touching, smart, awesome, perfect, lovely, awesome... etc. I love it. I could probably write an essay about what I like about everything in this, but I'm not very articulate when it comes to things in my head, ha. Just, asdfghjkl, basically. You know this is my head canon now, right? You're so talented! Checking out your numerous internet platforms and you're a busy lady, LOL. Which is why I'm not begging you to update right now. I totally understand and I'm just super grateful you're writing this! Awesome stuff!
StagHen chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Hi Terias, I'm a new fan of your work. Brilliant stuff. Took me a while to go through 29 chapters. Love how you wrote in Paige to be involved in Emily's life, how she fights her inner demons and it shows her interactions with parents. You had me tearing quite a bit on some scenes. To name a few: the break up in the locker room with Emily after the brief dating, Em sleeping on Paige lap in car while Paige nursed Em's bad tummy and reading a chemistry book, the hair drying scene after Paige got wet from saving an alleged drowning Lucas and Emily shared her insecurities with Paige at the pool about Maya dating guys.

I love how Paige has grown up so much in this story. An amazing experience. Thank you! Eagerly looking forward to your next update. Oh, Best wishes and good luck to your new book. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/25/2013
I'm usually one of those annoying people who reads without reviewing but I'm breaking that habit to tell you that I love this story and need an update... Like now. Pretty please :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Please update soon is Paige really hurt or is A hurting her please update
Sarah chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon
RoseTyler chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I'm loving the story, and I think it's great that I can see Lindsey Shaw and Shay Mitchell saying all of these things.
Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read the Season 3 Paily.
Thanks for everything!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Love your writing great story hope you update soon
ellelinton chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
I always get SO excited for a new chapter, and then I just don't read it for ages because knowing that one is there is too good a feeling to let go. New rule, you should always upload in 2's. I will always have one in reserve : )
Great chapter, great writing, great story. I seem to forget how much I love this fic until I read another chapter and I fall in love again. Thank you for giving this to us. And more talk of kissing fields and hastings : P
I will buy your novel when it comes out (if you promise to not stop writing Paige McCullers of course..)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for next chapter!
O'Reilly9 chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
I really love this story. Honestly it's nice to see this through Paige's POV and be able to make sense of things. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to get into season 3
meva desa chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
Wow, Coach Morgan is really rude. Kind of a sore loser, huh?
So glad that Em's back on the team and that Coach Fulton was there to watch them win.
That was a really nice scene.
Paige's dad letting Emily swim with Paige and Keith is a nice touch.
And Paige is finally swimming for herself :)
Awesome!
OTHangels chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
Great update!
Paige chapter 29 . 3/26/2013
I love this story I can't wait to see what happens to Paige's shoulder update agin soon :) PS yes it's my real name
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great update I can't wait to see what happens with Paige's shoulder update agin soon :) love this story
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »