Reviews for Seven For A Secret
meva desa chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
I was waiting for this chapter, where Paige would finally tell Emily that she was out, the masquerade ball, all of it.
I especially like A's text at the end but if i remember correctly, Mona's in custody now. Does that mean that 'T' sent the text?
Update soon!
I-Like-The-Way-You-Work-It chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
I always liked you better. - A

:O for gods sake bitch is crazy!

and Emily, darling dear, i love you but you have to get your shit together ( get your priorities in order)

Pru and Mama McCullers are the best

Maya i'm going to feel like crap if I write something bad 'bout her now that she's, ya know... DEAD. Couldn't A just send her to travel or something? I mean, girl a bitch w/ dosis of little shit, but not enough to kill her

Ps. Your book is getting published? Gosh! That's amazing. Congrats on it. You deserve it :D wish i could send cookies or something, you know, like a gift for the deal :)
XanDany chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
That last line just sent shivers down my spine. Well played!
SpeakingofAlex chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
I am so in love with this fic. Probably the best characterization of Paige I've ever read, and I love getting to see another side of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please update I love this story update soon
mykes chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Not enough words to describe how epic this story is. Sooooo much love for this story. :) So good, well-written, emotionally touching, smart, awesome, perfect, lovely, awesome... etc. I love it. I could probably write an essay about what I like about everything in this, but I'm not very articulate when it comes to things in my head, ha. Just, asdfghjkl, basically. You know this is my head canon now, right? You're so talented! Checking out your numerous internet platforms and you're a busy lady, LOL. Which is why I'm not begging you to update right now. I totally understand and I'm just super grateful you're writing this! Awesome stuff!
StagHen chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Hi Terias, I'm a new fan of your work. Brilliant stuff. Took me a while to go through 29 chapters. Love how you wrote in Paige to be involved in Emily's life, how she fights her inner demons and it shows her interactions with parents. You had me tearing quite a bit on some scenes. To name a few: the break up in the locker room with Emily after the brief dating, Em sleeping on Paige lap in car while Paige nursed Em's bad tummy and reading a chemistry book, the hair drying scene after Paige got wet from saving an alleged drowning Lucas and Emily shared her insecurities with Paige at the pool about Maya dating guys.

I love how Paige has grown up so much in this story. An amazing experience. Thank you! Eagerly looking forward to your next update. Oh, Best wishes and good luck to your new book. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/25/2013
I'm usually one of those annoying people who reads without reviewing but I'm breaking that habit to tell you that I love this story and need an update... Like now. Pretty please :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Please update soon is Paige really hurt or is A hurting her please update
Sarah chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon
RoseTyler chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
I'm loving the story, and I think it's great that I can see Lindsey Shaw and Shay Mitchell saying all of these things.
Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read the Season 3 Paily.
Thanks for everything!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Love your writing great story hope you update soon
ellelinton chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
I always get SO excited for a new chapter, and then I just don't read it for ages because knowing that one is there is too good a feeling to let go. New rule, you should always upload in 2's. I will always have one in reserve : )
Great chapter, great writing, great story. I seem to forget how much I love this fic until I read another chapter and I fall in love again. Thank you for giving this to us. And more talk of kissing fields and hastings : P
I will buy your novel when it comes out (if you promise to not stop writing Paige McCullers of course..)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for next chapter!
O'Reilly9 chapter 29 . 3/29/2013
I really love this story. Honestly it's nice to see this through Paige's POV and be able to make sense of things. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to get into season 3
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »