Reviews for Healing Dani
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Ow ow Danni is in trouble . She is less expirienced and if Breaker find her She'll be smashed like a bug or turned into goo. I got intresting idea that might work . If the strongest ecto-punch dosen't happen how obout deep frosen ise gloves or something like that to try dealing damage or deep frosen supercharged ecto punch ? it may shatter the glove but that might surely deal even bigger damage in theory .

Anyway what happends next . And Danni need lots to learn from Danny . To became equal by power and variety of attacks .

And please tell me if You are got inspiration to at least 1 of the storyes I liked .
PARKER AR chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Now you can update since you have not for some time!1
The Low Brass Dude chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Look if you're gonna update us on SOPA, don't do it in a fanfic, do it on your wall or twitter feed. Twice now I thought there was gonna be a new chapter and twice I've gotten updates on SOPA.
Anon chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Would you please update cuz I'm getting real bored
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! ITS KILLING ME THAT YOU UPDATED LIKE ONLY A LITTLE WHILE AGO, BUT PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! THERE ARE LIKE ZERO GOOD DANI PHANTOM FANFICS(that I haven't read)!
popie92 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Lol I like it
Blak-Ice chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Well this guy sounds like he's going to be a pain to fight again. If they have to fight him again. And I wonder what Danny's gonna say about finding out Danielle is at Sam's house...and that she broke into it...and was stealing food...hmmm...Lol
SamXDanny chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Cliffhanger! But I'm glad you updated! I loved it!

So... Update? :P
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
he lost the battle but i believe it was for the good of everyone.
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
AP chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
can not wait for an update
Blak-Ice chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
If I were Danielle, I'd be wondering how exactly in the world did I just go from saying that not having parents was great, to being scolded like a little kid by a 15 year old. lol. Talk about ironic.
Aparker chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Hello this fanfcition need to update and soon!
lupsss chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
OMG! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UUUUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 9/1/2012