Reviews for Werewolf Afterglow Etiquette
DowntownChronicles chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Yeah! This is awesome! Loved it!
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
So far, I haven't read a story of yours that I haven't loved.
SuperSciFi-Obssessed chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
dude like seriously babe. i think a sequel is in order here, can't leave us hanging like that :(
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
There were parts that cracked me up while reading this, partly because Stiles's voice really comes through here, but also because your portrayal of losing one's virginity is pretty damn accurate. It's a very personal and vulnerable experience, but not a sexy one. It gets awkward and funny and painful and you wrote that with refreshing honesty.
SCOTLAN chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
looooooooooooooooooove it. hottttttttttt!
Zach-Winchester chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
It's.. It's glorious and adorably Stiles and definitely Derek. Very well written! I just didn't want it to end! I wanted to keep reading, their first date with Stiles breaking a glass at dinner and then cuddling into Derek at the movie they'd eventually see, probably superhero related, and maybe a handjob in the theater and Derek realizes that Stiles underwear matches the movie. Can you just keep writing this forever so it never ends?
RedScreech chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Why is this soooooo good?
sterek feels chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
and you see, the problem with tiny keyboards is that you accidentally hit send when you're not even done reviewing! but i digress...

no cuddle sesh for Stiles equals self doubt and a complete lack of confidence in all things sexy time. and that sounds like Stiles even more. i liked reading his inner monologue about worrying if he was just an outlet for a hungry wolf.

and i more so loved Derek's reaction. he's all like "my cum is all up in your insides and you don't think i enjoyed it?" haha. of course he enjoyed it Stiles! you're his mate! sterek feels forever XD

thank you for making my day.
sterek feels chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i loved this story and i'll explain in full ridiculous detail why whilst i'm typing on the tiny little keyboard on my phone.

this was just so... AWKWARD. it was messy and just silly in places which made it believable cause Stiles is just such an adorable klutz. and i've read my fair share of sterek and sex scenes are so, for lack of a better word, perfect. and it's nice for sure, but in here, the awkwardness of Stiles is just so spot on. i can totally picture his smacking Derek by accident. that was probably one of my favorite parts.

and more than that, i loved Stiles' insecurity. he was just deflowered by Derek freakin' Hale with no cuddle sesh
No pen names left chapter 1 . 8/2/2012