Reviews for Super Paper Mario: Luigi's Tale
GhostWriter008 chapter 22 . 6/28
Again, an entertaining story by DarkFoxKit. I just wonder if any kind of sequel is in the works...?
EllaDeWriter chapter 22 . 4/21
Hi! I'm a big fan of this story, and I was just thinking: 'wow, this is so awesome! More of the story would be even more awesome! ...but wait... It's been 1 and 1/3 of a year since the story was finished...'
So I'm wondering, are you able to post a sequel? Cause it'd be awesome if you could, but I totally understand if you can't! Stories are hard to write, after all.
Purpletshirt chapter 22 . 4/1
Read all the way through and i can't wait for this other story...your still going to make it right ?! Also really like your little commentary's at the beginning of each chapter they were super funny.
OMG i cant wait please make it sooon
good job throwing link in there lol.
no no your right, luigi...i can imagine is like that. i doubt he'd be able to do it without help.
Anon anonymous chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
You should have Luigi meet with Wario and Waluigi again, because Evil!Luigi is awesome.
(Well, maybe not evil-evil, but angry-evil— whatever! You know what I mean, right?)
-A(n electric) fan
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Gtggtp
AnimeWolfGirl9 chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
I know that I am so, so late for reviewing this last chapter, but I just loved it! Despite there being so much that still needs answered, I'm excited for what comes next :) And I was wondering where Mishi went and why Mouzchu was acting so strange... that definitely explains it though. And poor Luigi, thinking that he made a better villain! I actually started crying when I read that! It was nice of Mario to cheer his brother up though... and Key is going to be helping you! Yay oh I can't wait! :D Great job on this fanfiction and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next!
Dimentio007 chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
This is my theory: Luigi is turning into Mr.L because Dimentio is using his magic on him. The evidence isn't much but it's something, see when Dimentio and Luigi were in the bathroom. He called him Luigi not Mr.L so he must know he is not brainwashed by Nassie, also the reason that he acts like himself around Mario is because Mario is something that comfurts him and love is a weakness to Dimentio's magic. That's all folks!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
This is so good so far! And I love Dork Diaries! :D
Space Dimentio chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Ahahahaha! I knew Mouzchu was going to be him! I knew it!
Aww, bro feels and mysterious invites. Can't wait for the next one!

*waves at Dustin and throws a pie at him* Hi Dustin! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :D
Luigibro01 chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
It's "choose" not "chose" friend.
Cheesers369 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
A few things. First thing is that I LOVED this story! It was just plain amazing. Another is that I really do hope you can do like some sort of spin-off concerning the letter. And finally, it would also be really, REALLy cool if you did something like this with one of the other Super Paper Mario charecters, because there are a few of them who people wonder what's going on in their head during the game. Anyways, I hope to see you writing more fanfictions like this and... PEACE! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Continuation: Oh yeah, one thing... MERRY CHRISTMAS!