Reviews for Super Paper Mario: Luigi's Tale
Anon anonymous chapter 22 . 8/21
You should have Luigi meet with Wario and Waluigi again, because Evil!Luigi is awesome.
(Well, maybe not evil-evil, but angry-evil— whatever! You know what I mean, right?)
-A(n electric) fan
AnimeWolfGirl9 chapter 22 . 4/21
I know that I am so, so late for reviewing this last chapter, but I just loved it! Despite there being so much that still needs answered, I'm excited for what comes next :) And I was wondering where Mishi went and why Mouzchu was acting so strange... that definitely explains it though. And poor Luigi, thinking that he made a better villain! I actually started crying when I read that! It was nice of Mario to cheer his brother up though... and Key is going to be helping you! Yay oh I can't wait! :D Great job on this fanfiction and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next!
Dimentio007 chapter 13 . 1/28
This is my theory: Luigi is turning into Mr.L because Dimentio is using his magic on him. The evidence isn't much but it's something, see when Dimentio and Luigi were in the bathroom. He called him Luigi not Mr.L so he must know he is not brainwashed by Nassie, also the reason that he acts like himself around Mario is because Mario is something that comfurts him and love is a weakness to Dimentio's magic. That's all folks!
This is so good so far! And I love Dork Diaries! :D
Space Dimentio chapter 22 . 1/4
Ahahahaha! I knew Mouzchu was going to be him! I knew it!
Aww, bro feels and mysterious invites. Can't wait for the next one!

*waves at Dustin and throws a pie at him* Hi Dustin! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :D
Luigibro01 chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
It's "choose" not "chose" friend.
Cheesers369 chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
A few things. First thing is that I LOVED this story! It was just plain amazing. Another is that I really do hope you can do like some sort of spin-off concerning the letter. And finally, it would also be really, REALLy cool if you did something like this with one of the other Super Paper Mario charecters, because there are a few of them who people wonder what's going on in their head during the game. Anyways, I hope to see you writing more fanfictions like this and... PEACE! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
Continuation: Oh yeah, one thing... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Malica15 chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Daw, fluffy Mario and Luigi thing! :3 I was kinda disappointed when the story just...stopped. I expected a lot more twists and turns, but oh we - AN ENVELOPE?! AWWW, YOU'RE NOT GONNA LEAVE OFF THIS STORY AFTER ALL! :D

Amazing job and hope to see your story soon! :)
pokemonfan67 chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Well, this was a great series. Poor Luigi... I can imagine that a couple of weeks after this incident, he would have night terrors and have flashbacks.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
This was beautiful from start to finish. I love how you interacted with the characters at the start and finish and also how you took it to Luigi's pov throughout the game. The whole faking it thing was genius.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Well, this is the END OF CHAPTER (actually "story" but I just used the phrase in the SPM) ... I love this story so much... I can't wait to read the new story or arc :) I too don't understand why Luigi is the ideal host of the chaos heart. Will in the new story explain. It? Great chapter and story. Love it! :D
M G Brett chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I'm very excited for whatever you have in store for luigi next. Where will the letter take him? Will he escape from key? Can i have his autograph? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON WHATEVER DARKFOXKIT WRITES NEXT Z! Anyways... Please tell luigi he's number 1 and to never give up!
Malica15 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
What an awesome way to end this! I love this chapter! :D The drama between the two brothers was awesome, and Luigi's slow transformation into Mr. L was perfectly paced! Great...freakin'...awwsome...UGHH. No words can express how good your story is! Update soon!