Reviews for Going, Going, Gone
supermangageek23 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
I feel the tying up of loose ends was a bit rushed. That it didn't really settle right and why would they meet at the nekohuten of all places?

It was a nice story overall, nice read. :)
supermangageek23 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Again sorry if it seems I'm nitpicking, I may be and I'm sorry I'm working on it. But Akane even after becoming depressed would try to contact her family. Akane to me is a person who wouldn't want to worry her sisters or father. Also the whole family would get depressed but it would be more than that, there'd be resentment and anger, they would think how could she just leave us. And what of the other fiancee's?
supermangageek23 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Aww sweet chapter! I'm sorry if my reviews seem as if I'm picking at your story, as a writer I know it's hard to hear criticism. But I'm not trying to say it in a negative way, I know for fact I have some stories that need a lot of work. So I really hope you don't take my reviews negative, I do like this story.
supermangageek23 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I really hope the snotty group you referred to earlier was not referencing to Girls Generation, all the girls are lovely and nice and nothing like that.

I'm really confused, in the first chapter you said that her mothers family lost contact after her mother died. Akanes mother died when she was in preschool. Yet in this chapter it meant ions her uncle being there when she was eleven.

It's still a really good story though and I like where the story's headed.
supermangageek23 chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
In Korean culture it's extremely important to show respect as with most Asian cultures. Also in the music or entertainment industry it's even higher of importance. If you show disrespect to those who are higher than you they won't take it and you can find yourself not hired very quickly. Also, where singers may be uppity, they tend to be very kind. Yes they may not be humble and sometimes show a temper, but to be in that kind of industry there heavily disaplinned.

Besides that I really like this story. Though if Akane where to leave I would think she at least let Kasumi into her plans. But again it's a very nice story and I can't wait to read more.
kangawallafox chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
What can I say. I'm a fan of Akane-centric stories as it's refreshing to read one solely on Akane where she's getting more confidence giving herself a new life/image. Go Akane!Read all 23 chapters and love it so far.
How will Ranma win her back? That's if he attempts to.
Looking forward to reading the next one.
tuatara chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
It has a bittersweet ending, after all, but I want to congratulate you on putting this all together. It's a pretty satisfying story, and you did a great job creating the K-pop world. I look forward to seeing what you post next, my friend!
Aki-Kohi chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Aww kinda a sad ending I feel. I really did wish Ranma and Akane would get back together.

Jesus bless you.
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
omigosh this chapter is so sad i wanted to cry when he noticed that Akane did change and he said he loved her omigosh IM CRYING
znta chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
it's really great end if it's the end
Kikko chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
Of all the place to meet up, Nabiki chose Nekohanten. Like really? Is she that stupid? Did she forget Akane and Shampoo don't exactly get along? Anyway, Akane maybe should stick with what she wants to do. She should not have to give up her new life just because her family wants her back. Unless she wants to, that is if Ranma can give her a good reason and prove he is worthy for her to give up everything she gained over the last year. Else, if he really loves her, then he should support her and still find ways for them to be together. That is, if he can show her why she should still be with him after he treated her so badly.

Another thing, is Akane going to sing in Korean? Even if she is back in Japan, that doesn't mean she have to sing her songs in Japanese version. Just thought would be interesting if Ranma still doesn't know the songs are mostly about him (some not in good way) until later on (well past concert). Maybe then he understands all the more reason why Akane do not want to come back. He really need to show why she should stay with him.
Kikki chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
Jeez of all the time they plan to get to Akane, they do it before her show. If Ranma and Nabiki have really thought it through, they would have try to meet after she finished her last song for concert.
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
this chapter is so good i mean she like deuced him out like dangggggg now akane is not along better than what she was before with the clothes the makeup and the shoes and the hair but she turned gangta like omgosh i really like akane now
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Noooooo why'd you stop there I love this book and you can't leave me hanging like dhat :P
Nessa671 chapter 20 . 9/21/2012