Reviews for Soldier
Snjeguljica chapter 1 . 6/28
Amazing...reading your stories I feel like I'm watching it happen before my eyes. Everything's is so well written...I wish I had found you sooner. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Majopi chapter 14 . 6/19
OMG your stories are sooo good! The last chapter was my favorite, literally can't wait to see what happens next between Irene and Bane! Hope you update soon~
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 14 . 6/19
she going to be bane girl i sooo in if so there cute!
PepperCornPie chapter 14 . 6/11
Really amazing sorry! Everyone's so in character!
Tears came to my eyes with the death of Behn. How you wrote that scene was beautiful .
Please continue this story!
cretaceous chapter 14 . 6/4
How in the actual hell have I not read this already... I have definite memories of reading the first chapter (probably when you first published it), but nope nothing after. Forgot to follow the story after getting the author alert, I’d wager. Anyway! Love love love. I like TDKR a lot and was always interested in more of Gotham while Bruce was over there learning how to learn to trust his instincts/close his eyes/and leap or whatever. Irene is great, plot is great, all around A, BUT NOW time for bed it’s 3am here now YIKES ha haaa heh
Great writing. Sad there's not more. Thanks for sharing.
harleyquinn87 chapter 14 . 5/20
I'm so glad you updated this story! I can't wait to read more!
WinterEveOrchid chapter 14 . 5/19
Thank you for the update, every chapter leaves me wondering what will happen next. Can't wait to read more, I wonder when it will be revealed that Irene is a cop and how Bane will react.
kittykat6625 chapter 14 . 5/19
awesome chapter thank you so much for updating i love your fanfics cant wait to see what happens next please update soon

love kittykat6625
CJ chapter 14 . 5/18
Absolutely LOVED this. Every interaction with Bane is so interesting, I get completely sucked in. I’m really looking forward to Bane and Irene coexisting in the Library together. Such a beautiful story you’ve written, I can’t wait until your next update.
Anna10473 chapter 14 . 5/18
So good! Can't wait to read more!
batmanbane chapter 14 . 5/18
Thanks for updating! What I love about your story is that Bane gives of himself ever so slightly. We’re 14 chapters in and though he is still very much shadowy figure, we’ve seen a few interesting glimpses. I’m looking forward to discovering Bane’s connection to Mockingbird and whether he was someone Bane recruited. Great chapter, especially the last scene with Irene, Blake and Gordon.
Yami Mizuna chapter 14 . 5/18
omg so intense! ugh I felt her pain, this was such a good chapter! thank you and have a wonderful day! I can't wait for the next one!
Soph chapter 14 . 5/18
Yesss! Glad you’ve updated, I’ve been looking forward to a new chapter :)). This is great, now that Irene is staying in the library now I’m sure there’s a lot more interaction with her and Bane coming up, and I’m excited to see if he’ll help her in finding the mockingbird.
I just read this in like 2 days and I am so hyped for the next chapter. I love the way you write Bane and I hope there more of him to come!