Reviews for Small Families
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Ah, interesting! Very well-written! I look forward to more chapters!
Esperanza chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Just letting you know you are awesome!
Random Flyer chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
I love the second story in this series even more than the first. You've done a great job expanding the characters and changing events. The juggling act you do between Moriarty, Grendel, "W" (aka John and Tim), and the Holmes Brother is very well balanced. I especially like how Mycroft and Sherlock are working under a false assumption about John and his origins and have no apparent knowledge of Grendel. It makes me wonder how and when they're going to figure it out in the next story as well as their reactions, particularly to W.

Does it make me a bad person if I kind of hope the John stays as a kid and lives with Sherlock? I honestly can't decide how I want the story to end.

Can't wait to read the next story, though I'll probably end up staying up too late again.
Xandra-A chapter 22 . 4/16/2014
This is the most epic and majestic thing. I have no words. Thank you so much for the story.
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Just want you to know its like the fourth time I've read through this and its still just as good as the first time. K bye!
CertainManiac chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Man, reading this story the song "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins comes to mind. You might recognized it since its a Walt Disney song, but the lyrics for eerily perfect here. Just look up the lyrics and you'll understand why I say that. Still I love this trilogy and that fact that one of my favorite song fit the story makes it more perfect in my opinion. Keep on writing since it is obvious that you have a gift and hopefully you can keep that passion that goes with it.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
I have a theory. Perhaps the reason why the people shot by the ray go mad is because while their brains are that of an adult's, they are in younger bodies, with impulses and urges that the older set didn't have. The struggle between the younger desires and the older strain to do differently causes an almost animalistic strain and it eventually becomes too much for them and causes them to go insane.
Just a theory.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
continue! continue! continue!
Ralina chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
This story was also brilliant! I especially liked the "remake" of "the great game" with Moriarty being interested in John. And the idea o Sherlock dumping John in a boarding school has potential! Brilliant!
iharasu chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
It's funny, because you can tell from the last name that he's evil.
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Another great fic! Equally as amazing as the first one!
Walabean chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Hot dang, this is fabulous! I swriously love love love the interactions between Sherlock and Bad Davey Fighting over John indeed tehe. On to part threee! :D
Elise chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Amazing, fantastic, brilliant story. Very thrilling and convincing. Very impressive. I absolutely enjoyed reading it. :)
Thank you for writing and- please continue!
Astyan Askar chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I love it.I can't wait for the next chapter,
A Colombian chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Hey, um...this is annoying me a lot and I have to say it. You spelt Colombia wrong. It's not 'Columbia' it's 'Colombia'. Most people do get it wrong but since I am from Bogota, Colombia it irritates me to an extent.

Other than that this is a remarkable story and I like it a lot.