Reviews for Small Families
Xandra-A chapter 22 . 4/16
This is the most epic and majestic thing. I have no words. Thank you so much for the story.
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 5 . 4/10
Just want you to know its like the fourth time I've read through this and its still just as good as the first time. K bye!
CertainManiac chapter 19 . 3/19
Man, reading this story the song "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins comes to mind. You might recognized it since its a Walt Disney song, but the lyrics for eerily perfect here. Just look up the lyrics and you'll understand why I say that. Still I love this trilogy and that fact that one of my favorite song fit the story makes it more perfect in my opinion. Keep on writing since it is obvious that you have a gift and hopefully you can keep that passion that goes with it.
I have a theory. Perhaps the reason why the people shot by the ray go mad is because while their brains are that of an adult's, they are in younger bodies, with impulses and urges that the older set didn't have. The struggle between the younger desires and the older strain to do differently causes an almost animalistic strain and it eventually becomes too much for them and causes them to go insane.
Just a theory.
continue! continue! continue!
Ralina chapter 22 . 1/1
This story was also brilliant! I especially liked the "remake" of "the great game" with Moriarty being interested in John. And the idea o Sherlock dumping John in a boarding school has potential! Brilliant!
iharasu chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
It's funny, because you can tell from the last name that he's evil.
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Another great fic! Equally as amazing as the first one!
Walabean chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Hot dang, this is fabulous! I swriously love love love the interactions between Sherlock and Bad Davey Fighting over John indeed tehe. On to part threee! :D
Elise chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Amazing, fantastic, brilliant story. Very thrilling and convincing. Very impressive. I absolutely enjoyed reading it. :)
Thank you for writing and- please continue!
Astyan Askar chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I love it.I can't wait for the next chapter,
A Colombian chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Hey, um...this is annoying me a lot and I have to say it. You spelt Colombia wrong. It's not 'Columbia' it's 'Colombia'. Most people do get it wrong but since I am from Bogota, Colombia it irritates me to an extent.

Other than that this is a remarkable story and I like it a lot.
otakunerd1 chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
I love your work so much. I haven't been able to stop reading since I found the first story and I'm a little scared of how bereft I'll be left when I get up to the date with the last one. Thank you so much for writing so brilliantly.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
I'm so obsessed I'm starting to dream about the story! Hurry up I'm dying!
TerraPrime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This entire chapter, especially the beginning, was a work of art. The wording and description made the entire paragraph sound like poetry. Usually, when you have a story with a plot line this brilliant, people tend to disregard little details, but not this. Everything is incredibly thought out, detail for detail, and beautifully written. I only have the highest praises for this story and the other's in the series. I heard you were thinking about publishing it as an Ebook. I would most definitely buy it if you did.