Reviews for A Reversal of Roles
xlove-kawaix chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A wonderful begining!
Scaehime chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Please continue with this! It has great potential. Case in point: A similar characters' positions switch Yugioh story I've been reading is still going, and the author is on the fourth fic in the series! Please keep it up!
God bless!
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This sounds EXTREMELY fascinating, though I do wonder then what the source of Rukia's reiatsu is from? Ichigo's came from the fact that Isshin was his father. :O Looking forward to reading more!
yavin4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Do continue, please. I enjoyed this chapter.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh, this is cool. I like how you switched some things over, like Kaien and Byakuya and Renji to human, but Ikkaku and others stayed normal.
I hope you continue this! :)
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was AWESOME. I love it-what if Rukia was the heroine of the story? What if, what if? And why ARE hell butterflies so girly? This was-gah, superb. I truly hope that you ignore the "fin" at the end and write a few more scenes.

Omg, what if RUKIA saves ICHIGO from the soul society? That would be...omg. Please write:) Happy fun times:)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
AHAHA omg I have been waiting for something like this:D and it's not a one shot either. SO HAPPY. GAH. Is everyone's roles gonba be reversed too? Or just those two?
asia411 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow. . . . . . . .

Just wow. This FF is amazing! I would love Rukia taking the role as the sub.
And seeing her being a badass! Keep up the good work! I'll hope you'll update soon!
FEIGN chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
bless your soul for writing this
CullenxCrazyx85 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is awesome! I hope you continue.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
nicely done. Very clever, and you caught so many details and perfectly sorted them into the other world. Very good!
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
WOOOW. Rukia would totally rock the roll of substitute shinigami! haha
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! Amazing you should continue this! :D if I'm not mistaken I think Kubo planned for Rukia to be the main character but then he decided against it :o I think thats how it happened xD I forget alot of things
Saber chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Excellente! Please update soon!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
whoah i love thos version of Bleach hehe but its tagged completed so you dont plan to chaptered this story?! i love this and want more... pleaseeee...
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »