Reviews for A Reversal of Roles
wolfhead chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh, this is cool. I like how you switched some things over, like Kaien and Byakuya and Renji to human, but Ikkaku and others stayed normal.
I hope you continue this! :)
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was AWESOME. I love it-what if Rukia was the heroine of the story? What if, what if? And why ARE hell butterflies so girly? This was-gah, superb. I truly hope that you ignore the "fin" at the end and write a few more scenes.

Omg, what if RUKIA saves ICHIGO from the soul society? That would be...omg. Please write:) Happy fun times:)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
AHAHA omg I have been waiting for something like this:D and it's not a one shot either. SO HAPPY. GAH. Is everyone's roles gonba be reversed too? Or just those two?
asia411 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow. . . . . . . .

Just wow. This FF is amazing! I would love Rukia taking the role as the sub.
And seeing her being a badass! Keep up the good work! I'll hope you'll update soon!
FEIGN chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
bless your soul for writing this
CullenxCrazyx85 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is awesome! I hope you continue.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
nicely done. Very clever, and you caught so many details and perfectly sorted them into the other world. Very good!
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
WOOOW. Rukia would totally rock the roll of substitute shinigami! haha
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow! Amazing you should continue this! :D if I'm not mistaken I think Kubo planned for Rukia to be the main character but then he decided against it :o I think thats how it happened xD I forget alot of things
Saber chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Excellente! Please update soon!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
whoah i love thos version of Bleach hehe but its tagged completed so you dont plan to chaptered this story?! i love this and want more... pleaseeee...
curio cherry chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Cool!

I've read the same plot of yours but this one was much much better. And i hope some continuation of this in the future!
iryna chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very interesting! I can tell already that this is going to be amazing! Great work, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters :D
Urikaa chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it!

This ABSOLUTELY needs to get turned into a series!
SilverandInk chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I'm such a sucker for this role-reversal AU and I love the way you executed it. You managed to capture everything that makes Rukia well... Rukia even though you shifted her from the Soul Society to the human world. And I snorted at this line: "Why the fuck are hell butterflies so girly?". It's in perfect contrast to Rukia's solemn demeanor when she first enters the human world.

Great Job!