Reviews for A Reversal of Roles
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Please continue you this! I so badly want to read a good role-reversal fic, and this looks like it'd be good :D
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is so original! I hope you update eventually :)
Ahh chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hope you update this again. I always wanted to read a fanfiction with this concept. Not many people tackle this plot and if they do, they pretty much abandon it. So please please continue.
SJ chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Could you please continue this if you can?
Jules chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
omg I love this. I love the spin on their worlds- the way in which it's the same, but not. IS ISHIDA GOING TO CHALLENGE RUKIA TO THE STUPID FIGHT?

(wow can I dream that Orihime has a crush on Rukia because that would be amazing ahahaha)

but no yes, this is very cool. Tracking it just in case!
xlove-kawaix chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A wonderful begining!
Scaehime chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Please continue with this! It has great potential. Case in point: A similar characters' positions switch Yugioh story I've been reading is still going, and the author is on the fourth fic in the series! Please keep it up!
God bless!
Anonymous1029384756 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This sounds EXTREMELY fascinating, though I do wonder then what the source of Rukia's reiatsu is from? Ichigo's came from the fact that Isshin was his father. :O Looking forward to reading more!
yavin4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Do continue, please. I enjoyed this chapter.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oooh, this is cool. I like how you switched some things over, like Kaien and Byakuya and Renji to human, but Ikkaku and others stayed normal.
I hope you continue this! :)
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was AWESOME. I love it-what if Rukia was the heroine of the story? What if, what if? And why ARE hell butterflies so girly? This was-gah, superb. I truly hope that you ignore the "fin" at the end and write a few more scenes.

Omg, what if RUKIA saves ICHIGO from the soul society? That would be...omg. Please write:) Happy fun times:)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
AHAHA omg I have been waiting for something like this:D and it's not a one shot either. SO HAPPY. GAH. Is everyone's roles gonba be reversed too? Or just those two?
asia411 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow. . . . . . . .

Just wow. This FF is amazing! I would love Rukia taking the role as the sub.
And seeing her being a badass! Keep up the good work! I'll hope you'll update soon!
FEIGN chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
bless your soul for writing this
CullenxCrazyx85 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is awesome! I hope you continue.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »