Reviews for The Unidentified Tea
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Love this! One of my favorites ever, I think. You really got the characters right. Congrats.
Mycha chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
I really liked the story, especially how you showed Alice's vulnerabilities and Hatter's realizations that she wasn't really as strong as she acts. Having Hatter be so sheltered or isolated within himself so as to think himself a coward or be tongue tied and self conscious around Alice's mother as also an interesting, and different, take on Hatter's character.
canterlevi chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this retelling of Alice's story. I don't usually bother with those kinds of stories because they're usually too 'Andrew-Lee Potts fangurly' if you catch my meaning. But I like this one because you've caught Hatter's voice and used it to embellish the story in just the right way, not only in the rhythm of his way of speaking but his inner thoughts too.
oswwinoswald chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
Crying...so so so so so sweet.
Aliceoflegend chapter 24 . 12/1/2012
wow - this is incredible! You've got to do a sister story - you know, the kind of thing that i can only make work in my imagination (fancy proposals, weddings, long conversations about acceptable hats for said weddings, children, you know, the whole shazam!). I'm addicted to this couple - for everything Alice is bad at, Hatter is more than capable of handling, and vice versa - and i think the world needs more people like Hatter (i.e: cheeky, sexy, funny men prancing around wearing funky shirts and even funkier hats)
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
i thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and i thought that the dream was a very creative and original idea :)
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
:3 I loved that chapter it was amazing, i especially love your original bits they're so creative yet fit perfectly with the story :D thanks for writing this!
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
AWWWWW THAT WAS SOOO CUTE :3 I LOVED IT XD
oswwinoswald chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I absolutely adore your take on the hatter :3 it's exactly what I always thought he would be like :3
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I loved that chapter it was do funny especially the part where hatter was talking about placing bets :P
Ladyof13Sorrows chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH XDDDDD OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE AMAZING THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR XD WHERE DID YOU GET THE SCRIPT?
mlynch13 chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE!
Nocturnal Elle chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Oh, please more!
Nocturnal Elle chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
"He wanted to be partners, to work together, to just be together. There was no other way he could think to describe it, but that is what he wanted. He probably could have summed it up in a word, but that word eluded him." YES! Very nicely done.